Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6696|Germany
Hi!

This is my counter-thread to the retarded no snipers option thread.
It's a seperate thread because we don't wanna get confused when posting our hatemail and I think after so many threads about how evil the lame snipers are the medics deserve their own thread.

Snipers get so much hate,let's channel this into another direction,shall we?

I think there should be a no-medics-option in 1.4 because if you are really honest - medics are the biggest pussies of the game.

Most of them are Karkandwhores and just pointfarm,but there are a lot of classes which do that.

But medics are pussies in general,hit one and he's pronespamming and bunnyhopping(even worse than some snipers) into safety so he can heal himself in a matter of seconds.
That's the general pussyness of the Medic.
And if you compare Assault with Medic - the Assault doesn't have much more firepower,at least not enough that it justifies the "theoretically" unlimited health of the Medic.
I already can imagine the highly-anticipated infantry only option - medics over medics and pointfarming even worse than on Karkand.

So,let's sum up:
Overpowered weapons for the class,
cowardly run-and-heal-attitude,
the ability to easily rack up points without any combat skill
,etc.,etc..

And yet,a lot of medics are the biggest whiners(especially against claymores,that's where their healthpack doesn't help) of the game.

So,how can anyone be a bigger pussy than by playing medic?

Let the drama begin....

Last edited by Mj.Blindfisch (2006-08-17 17:14:27)

LT.Victim
+1,175|6562|British Columbia, Canada
Stfu, your just jealous cause you cant Bunny-hop around and heal yourself..
Simon
basically
+838|6657|UK
But, but, WHAT WILL BLAZIN DO ??? !! ??
Simon
basically
+838|6657|UK

LT.Victim wrote:

Stfu, your just jealous cause you cant Bunny-hop around and heal yourself..
I think you pissed of the Medic whore, say sorry now !
Ben>You
+90|6525
Stupid. As is the "No Sniper" thread, only that one has more appeal. Perhaps instead of a "No Medic" option, how about a "No Defibrilator" option? Taking away the medic completely is just dumb..
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6574|London
Yay more medic vs sniper arguments.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=34719
Watch the archive. Argument closed.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6696|Germany

Aries_37 wrote:

This is not a Sniper vs. Medics discussion,this is a "Medics are pussies in general and overpowered" discussion.
Maybe read the original post a bit more carefully next time before replying.

Last edited by Mj.Blindfisch (2006-08-17 17:23:09)

ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6530
How about we have a gay claymore spammer thread. With a discussion on how a lot of people spam claymores since they cant get a kill by shooting.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6564|Area 51
I want to see ''A No Retard Option'' in 1.4
and I want to see ''A No Whiners Option''

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2006-08-17 17:35:29)

Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6689|Tampa Bay Florida

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

this is a "Medics are pussies in general and overpowered" discussion
totally agree

I wish they'd just take away the Defib, G36E and give the Medic 1 health pack.   

Then the game would be halfway balanced.
johnnybgood554
+13|6538|Ohio

RDMC(2) wrote:

I want to see ''A No Retard Option'' in 1.4
and I want to see ''A No Whiners Option''
Wow, that would be great.
Darky
Hi..
+71|6561|Here.
I play medic just about every time I play and I dont point farm.. ><
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6750|Chicago.
Medics don't bother me. I sometimes play as them, if the occasion calls for it.

If your smart, you wait for them to revive the guy you just killed. Then you have 2 targets, laying prone and not moving...

Medics make great targets.

Last edited by BigmacK (2006-08-17 17:44:07)

Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6696|Germany

Darky wrote:

I play medic just about every time I play and I dont point farm.. ><
Total time: 14:52:21
Strike at Karkand: 08:05:48

Thank you,next patient.
Souljah
+42|6667

Aries_37 wrote:

btw did they ever have that sniper vs medic fight? if they did who won?
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6671|Colorado
the medics won of course.
Trel
+70|6676
Patch 1.4 should have a no infantry option.  With no vehicles.  Then there is nothing to bitch about.
Good to be back.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6750|Chicago.

Trel wrote:

Patch 1.4 should have a no infantry option.  With no vehicles.  Then there is nothing to bitch about.
Everyone just floats arround the map, screaming "Enemy Boat Spotted!"

It would solve EVERY PROBLEM!
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6618|Manitowoc, WI
Well, the main gripe against snipers is the fact that they throw claymores around as if they were candy.  And, as pussy as running to the nearest cover to like your wounds is, I find that it pales in comparison to the free kills that a sniper gets with his claymore.

Also, yes revives may get you a lot of points but they also help the team.  Each time someone is successfully revived (that is, not killed seconds later) it saves a ticket for the team.  Where as snipers may get a lot of kills, but most don't help the team at all.  They kill someone, get the points and then a medic revives them and nothing is lost.
Demoneyes47
+0|6538
My only gripe with medics is being revived whilst being fired upon. That just sucks cause then u just gave someone an extra kill, and when it happens again, its just sad. Of course I hate how medics can just heal themselves instantly, but when their so bad as to where they HAVE to heal themselves every few seconds its not to hard to waste em' but then u just wasted all that ammo. Also, being revived when your about to span anti-tank to help with rid the base raping doesn't help much either. All in all, medics aren't naturally evil, they are just have found that using their powers for evil gets them more points, and some people really care about that too much.

-Edit- I thought claymores WERE candy, I mean they're being thrown at me so often. LOL

Last edited by Demoneyes47 (2006-08-17 18:02:30)

Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6696|Germany

BolvisOculus wrote:

Well, the main gripe against SNIPERS is the fact that they throw CLAYMORES around as if they were candy.  And, as pussy as running to the nearest cover to like your wounds is, I find that it pales in comparison to the free kills that a SNIPER gets with his CLAYMORE.
Where as SNIPERS may get a lot of kills, but most don't help the team at all.  They kill someone, get the points and then a medic revives them and nothing is lost.

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Could you at least try not to whine about claymores in here?
Yes,we all know,it's so damn unfair ,but that is not subject of the discussion and there are a lot of other threads where you can whine you heart out about claymores.

Last edited by Mj.Blindfisch (2006-08-17 18:07:00)

BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6618|Manitowoc, WI

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

BolvisOculus wrote:

Well, the main gripe against SNIPERS is the fact that they throw CLAYMORES around as if they were candy.  And, as pussy as running to the nearest cover to like your wounds is, I find that it pales in comparison to the free kills that a SNIPER gets with his CLAYMORE.
Where as SNIPERS may get a lot of kills, but most don't help the team at all.  They kill someone, get the points and then a medic revives them and nothing is lost.

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Could you at least try not to whine about claymores in here?
Yes,we all know,it's so damn unfair ,but that is not subject of the discussion and there are a lot of other threads where you can whine you heart out about claymores.
I wasn't whining, I was merely stating my rebuttal to your hate of the medic class.  And since this spawned from the hate of sniper thread, I merely thought this was the best place to start.  You may hate medics, but I am still allowed to disagree and state why i do so to your statement.

Last edited by BolvisOculus (2006-08-17 18:09:33)

FoShizzle
Howdah Lysozyme
+21|6626|Pittsburgh, PA

BigmacK wrote:

Medics don't bother me. I sometimes play as them, if the occasion calls for it.

If your smart, you wait for them to revive the guy you just killed. Then you have 2 targets, laying prone and not moving...

Medics make great targets.
Especially when you're in an LAV - LOL
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6541|Winterpeg, Canada
you know what's funny Mj.Blindfisch, medic is ur 2nd most playd kit (i'm pretty certain). So ur a pussy urself. besides that, Medics were created by EA to introduce MORE teamwork into the BF series.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6696|Germany

Jbrar wrote:

you know what's funny Mj.Blindfisch, medic is ur 2nd most playd kit (i'm pretty certain). So ur a pussy urself. besides that, Medics were created by EA to introduce MORE teamwork into the BF series.
Yes,you are right.
988 hours total,624 hours as sniper,112 hours as medic.Total pussy.

Besides,it's just pure logic:
I want to have fun with an assault rifle,I prefer grenades rather than the gl and I get the pussy-bonus.

And teamwork is not subject of the discussion,if the medic-class were about teamwork they would have the MP5 or a weak carbine.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard