ValentijnR
+18|6556
STOP STEALING THE STUFF I AM REPAIRING!!!
I get out of "my" tank to repair... teammate takes it...
I drive off to an empty area... some teammate sniper hiding out takes it!!!

*()^#%(*#^)*# grrr
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6846|Sacramento, Cal
have a cookie.

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a187/eMarine/Other/hommade-cookie-oatmeal.gif

Last edited by eMarine (2006-08-17 16:31:29)

Ironsteed
Fuck Shoes
+18|6473|North of Dallas
Couldn't agree more.  I play a lot of Ghost right now and any time I get out someone is trying to steal my armor.  I have started drive way out of the way to repair and I still see someone trying to come run over there.  Some times I even have to just hop back in and drive back into battle with armor half repaired.  I think stealing armor from a teammate that is clearly trying to repair it for his own use, is just as bad as TKing for vehicles.  What does everyone else think?
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6721|Las Vegas
Situational awareness my friend.  Zoom your mini map all the way in and you will see them coming.....
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6744|London

https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
the_hitman_kills
Agent 47 wannabe
+32|6467|Inside my APC

ValentijnR wrote:

No. i cant help it, I'm a kleptomaniac. I need professional help.

Last edited by the_hitman_kills (2006-08-17 16:36:35)

Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6664|USA
I hop in and hit F2 if someone is repairing to cover them. Its sucks when people do that; I agree.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6837|Kubra, Damn it!

I lay under the treads. If they steal and drive away, they get a TK.
SGT_Squirtle
+13|6718
I have no problem with someone jumping into the tank to cover me while I repair but it's just polite to either get out or get in the machine gun once I'm done.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6776|Noizyland

I like the term used for this: "Valet Parking."
This refers to when someone gets out of a veichle to repair an another person nicks off with it.

I do what Squirtle suggests, I provide cover for the guy repairing and then jump out. It helps the Engineer in another way too, 'cause if it's empty he dosn't get a repair point, but if it's got me in it he does.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
cohen1976
+14|6769
i used to hop in sometimes and pres f2 when he's done, to give cover
Capt.CupoNoodles
+18|6768|Southampton, PA
You mean that cranking sound when I get in means someone might be repairing it?!?!?!?
/jk ..not great stats, but 48 hrs in as Engineer.

I read you.
Bluenu
+1|6463
i stole an apc from an enemy repairing and waste the guy, move to the corner and start repairing after the flag is captured... and this prick comes over and steals my stolen apc, gets it blown up in 30 seconds....

i hate it when someone ruins a good thing... pisses me off
ShaneDiddy
+3|6476|Virginia, USA

Bluenu wrote:

i stole an apc from an enemy repairing and waste the guy, move to the corner and start repairing after the flag is captured... and this prick comes over and steals my stolen apc, gets it blown up in 30 seconds....

i hate it when someone ruins a good thing... pisses me off
ROFL
killaer
+41|6719
If I see some noob getting out of his tank in the middle of a firefight to repair it, You sure as hell bet that that tank is mine.
cohen1976
+14|6769

killaer wrote:

If I see some noob getting out of his tank in the middle of a firefight to repair it, You sure as hell bet that that tank is mine.
and u bet il jump on it to give u that TK and wait for u to die then to stick C4 on ur but, and make sure u wont make a nice round.
Chou
+737|6793
I passed a teammate once who was repairing his APC, I was only on my way to somewhere but when he saw me coming, he jumped into his half repaired APC like a scared kid, affraid I was going to steal it, sad if you have to live like that on the field.
']['error
Banned
+630|6646|The Netherlands
and have some pie to!
https://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:LPxF8zYjvvXi2M:https://www.boyhowdy.org/game/pie.gif

now... are you feeling better?
ValentijnR
+18|6556
whats FGAD standing for

sounds like Faggot when you try to understand it... ?
Kanye North
randy
+80|6467
Heres an idea for you, don't be a tank whore, and go ground pound. Tanks are gay anyways
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6711|th3 unkn0wn

ValentijnR wrote:

whats FGAD standing for

sounds like Faggot when you try to understand it... ?
ROLF
BudyFX
+7|6549|Lost
so what.. cover your thank first and then repair..

tanks is for pussy's
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6711|th3 unkn0wn

ValentijnR wrote:

I get out of "my" tank to repair... teammate takes it...
I drive off to an empty area... some teammate sniper hiding out takes it!!!

*()^#%(*#^)*# grrr
Oh, and is it that "time of the month" for you???
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6681|Denver, CO
I agree... people that do that are a bunch of FGADs
ValentijnR
+18|6556

Kanye North wrote:

Heres an idea for you, don't be a tank whore, and go ground pound. Tanks are gay anyways
you're the one with 120 hours as an aviator...

and adding the 90 hours in a helicopter... you spent half your gametime in vehicles...

Last edited by ValentijnR (2006-08-21 07:46:44)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard