p9021%21% - 33
Total: 154
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6531

Diogenese wrote:

ig88 wrote:

NULL VOTE   unlocks suck and shouldnt be used
Yet I see you unlocked them.  Why? Curiosity?
ummm possibly because that was so long ago i cant remember.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6539|Boston, MA
Don't get the MP7 that thing sucks. You could kill them faster from long distance with a pump shotgun. It takes about 9 shots to kill somebody, so you have to have at least 25% accuracy to kill them before you have to reload, and the accuracy sucks on the thing. I wish I could return it as an unlock and unlock something else. I'd say grab the P90 and the G36e. The F2000 is also f'ing sweet and I always use it when I'm SAS but you don't play assault much anyways.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6575|England

P90 and 36E. Out of those 4, the only decent weapon is the P90. So take your pick from a group of 3 shit guns.
SexyCabbage
One Shot, One Kill ... Always
+68|6489|Kentucky
The P90 is horribly innaccurate and has no damage
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6636|Warlord

ig88 wrote:

"Shouldn't"? Unlocks can rock, sir, and should be used by anyone that wants to.

Diogenese wrote:

ig88 wrote:

LOL

Snake wrote:

P90 and 36E. Out of those 4, the only decent weapon is the P90. So take your pick from a group of 3 shit guns.
The G36E is a shit gun???

$eXXXyCabbage wrote:

The P90 is horribly innaccurate and has no damage
Not for a submachinegun
ig
+1,199|6531
well todd seeing as you dont have any positive kds for most of your weapons, looks like the ol unlocks arent helpin too much
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6502|N. Ireland
f2000 ftw!
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6707

[R]age^B-HeKtiC^ wrote:

unlocks are for noobs
Indeed.

Diogenese wrote:

ig88 wrote:

He probably unlocked them before he got into CAL / TWL. And found out that the stock guns are better.

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2006-08-20 17:08:21)

Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6636|Warlord

ig88 wrote:

well todd seeing as you dont have any positive kds for most of your weapons...
Achem, please remember I'm a sniper, so other kits don't generally get much use to help compensate for early noobage; perhaps it might have been an idea for you to notice that I only have about 27 hours with the assault rifles before making your comment?

I make no bones about how crappy I am up close and personal, most recently in this thread in case you missed it: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=692531#p683328 And you think they suck now you should have seen them four months ago, my only kill/death ratios above 1 were for 'nades and claymores LOL Even so my assault-rifle skills are much improved (~1.54 currently... what's yours again?) although I still can't use the LMGs worth a damn and can't figure out why.

ig88 wrote:

...looks like the ol unlocks arent helpin too much
Actually, they sure can:

https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h187/Todd_Angelo/Good_Medic_Rounds.jpg

PspRpg-7 wrote:

...the stock guns are better.
Define 'better'.

You gotta be very careful with sweeping generalisations like this: the G3 is much more powerful than the M16A2 and has full auto; L85A1 is easier to aim with for a lot of people when zoomed, is again more powerful and also has full auto. Then there's the PKM v. the SAW, P90 v. MP5...

Now if you seriously want to make the case that all stock guns are better than all unlocks then I have a long-range sniping match I'd like to challenge you to, with you on MEC, and we'll see how much better the SVD is than what I'll use
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6739|Michigan
Dude... just choose what you want... who cares?
These polls are silly.
ig
+1,199|6531
sorry todd but ur assault rifle kd is about half of 1.54. get it str8. oh yeah, snipers are gay.
-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6566|Oslo, Norway
G36e!!
puuhis
+0|6470
Use Ak-101 instead of unlocks... With unlocks u hit a shit of a cow. Well, ok i'd use Mp7 it's pretty good as when i tested it in Ghost town.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6636|Warlord

ig88 wrote:

sorry todd but ur assault rifle kd is about half of 1.54. get it str8.
My bad, I see why you didn't get what I meant. When I said ~1.54 currently I meant for recent play; it'll take an age to compensate for how bad it was early on. In four months it's only gone up by 0.28.

ig88 wrote:

oh yeah, snipers are gay.
Oh yeah, people who say that are twats.
ig
+1,199|6531

Todd_Angelo wrote:

ig88 wrote:

sorry todd but ur assault rifle kd is about half of 1.54. get it str8.
My bad, I see why you didn't get what I meant. When I said ~1.54 currently I meant for recent play; it'll take an age to compensate for how bad it was early on. In four months it's only gone up by 0.28.

ig88 wrote:

oh yeah, snipers are gay.
Oh yeah, people who say that are twats.
cool

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard