STEW002
+0|6758
what about night maps with thermo goggles and night vision goggles. that would be pretty cool.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6773|Cambridge (UK)

STEW002 wrote:

what about night maps with thermo goggles and night vision goggles. that would be pretty cool.
Are you an employee of EA/Dice trying to subtly advertise the soon to be released Special Forces expansion by any chance ?

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2005-11-06 16:57:43)

chickenmuncher
+2|6758| U.S.A.
Me and my friends discused this once on a boring, rainy day. Special ops and snipers with night vision goggles and scopes (night vision goggles for the unlock gun on special ops) and in place of smoke grenades big glow sticks, or something of the type. And have blackhawks with manual search/spot lights that can turn on and off.

Just a few of the many things we thought of that day.

Last edited by chickenmuncher (2005-11-06 17:09:30)

Scorpion0x17
+691|6773|Cambridge (UK)
And maybe you could have tear gas, and zip lines, and grappling hooks...
IronGeek
One Shot, One Kill
+4|6801|Canberra, Australia
I still reckon missions in the rain like in Ghost Recon.  Does anyone else agree that this would be cool?
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6828|Delaware
If you've seen the intro movie for Special Forces they have night vision and ziplines...
dan500
+57|6854

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Do i detect a bit of sarcasm?
Scorpion0x17
+691|6773|Cambridge (UK)

dan500 wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Do i detect a bit of sarcasm?
I'm English - what do you think ?
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6763|Scotland

there is already a mod with night maps if u had actually looked. its called bf2 nights. duh. and it has what ure looking for
IronGeek
One Shot, One Kill
+4|6801|Canberra, Australia

zimmer92 wrote:

there is already a mod with night maps if u had actually looked. its called bf2 nights. duh. and it has what ure looking for
Not on a ranked server though.......
ArmedPartisan
+3|6752
Frankly... since it looks like the expansion will incompatible with old BF2 play, I think the expansion won't be that tight. It'll just divide all the BF2 players into two different games. Wak.

Although I am into the Apache.

Other than that, we need more in the game, not two games. Thats dumb.

Dumb.

Dumb.
STEW002
+0|6758
and flash bang grenades
1tdiestoday
+2|6759
i would like the game to come with tracer bullets as well. like when i use a saw in real life combat in the army, every 3rd round or so is a tracer bullet, to help guide fire. it really helps in night time combat
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6848|Missoula, MT
Sorry, thought this topic was "night sweats"...  I have nothing to add here other than this statement about having nothing to add. 
BladeRunner
+5|6756|UK

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

STEW002 wrote:

Are you an employee of EA/Dice trying to subtly advertise the soon to be released Special Forces expansion by any chance ?
lol ... cynical ... but SO right
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6803|Barrington, RI
yes! night maps!  Karkand at night would be the best night map,  but add tracer rounds to all the guns.
Peruks
+0|6746|Minnesota

IronGeek wrote:

I still reckon missions in the rain like in Ghost Recon.  Does anyone else agree that this would be cool?
Missions in the rain would be cool.  Especially night missions and then the lightning illuminates the area.  That'd be tight.
addict10n
+1|6785
I just want some pie
[FIS]-Thor
+0|6750|Vienna- Austria
as i first read this paost i thought like wtf... i mean every time u start the damned game the POP up window with BF 2 Spec Forces comes up-- how can somebody NOT know bout this..
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6763|Scotland

Peruks wrote:

IronGeek wrote:

Missions in the rain would be cool.  Especially night missions and then the lightning illuminates the area.  That'd be tight.
yeah and also in the snow with skiis and snowboards and ploughers. lol. i agree there should be some maps that have different weather conditions and the soldiers should look different (eg. warm jackets, different camo).
[FIS]-Thor
+0|6750|Vienna- Austria
its just strange that the MEC (eg Desert countries have no desert camo)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard