PTillman
+0|6772
Question?  I have 25 hours + as squad leader and teamplayer.  I just scored over 70 pts IAR and no ribbon?  Am I missing something.  Any help would be appreciated.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6873|San Francisco

Did you score 70 team points in that round, or just 70 total? The requirement is 45 team points, ie. repair/resupply/heal/revive/etc. in a round.
Lazarus Tag'lim
Have Wrench, Will Travel
+1|6806|Alabama Coast, USA
Yup yup... your round score is Combat Score + Teamwork Score + Commander Score (but you can't score combat or teamwork while commander, so you'll only have all 3 if you took commander part way through a round, or resigned or were mutinied part way through a round).  The Valorous Unit Ribbon needs those 45 points in *just* the teamwork category.

That, plus the obvious of making sure you're on a ranked server, and it's best to use EA Official servers, because not all ranked servers work well with EA, etc.

Oh, one last thing...  you need for your stats in BFHQ to show those prerequisites *before* you join the server.  So for instance, Veteran Commander (which I got last night) requires Basic Command Badge (of course), 1,000 global commander score, and 25 minutes IAR as commander.  If you join a server with 999 commander points, become commander and score 100 commander points (for 1099 total), then the next round you're CO for 30 minutes, you won't get the badge.  You'd need to wait a few rounds (for the round information to get to, and be processed by EA), hit escape, and check BFHQ, and then once it shows, leave the server and return (or go to another), and from that point on, the first round you were commander for 25 minutes, you should get the badge.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard