kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6849|Australia
Seem a BRS of 460 cant be done legit. The EA testers and players cannot do it.
I want everyone out there who gets a BRS of 200 or higher, without breaking any rules of engagement, to make a movie of your round, and post it to EA.
Lets show them that what they dont belive can be done, actualy can done.

Just please. IT MUST BE 100% legit!!!!! No ROE can be broken!

now soldiers, go forth, spread the word, lets show them what we can get fairly. It may help others from getting the same reset as me!
Simon
basically
+838|6679|UK
Do it for Krimson !
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6754|Oslo, Norway
is baseraing against ROE?
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6752|Peoria, Illinois
Why 200 or higher? Shouldn't it be 460 or higher?
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6548|London (At Heart)

No Wilhelm,

and well, it's easily done on wake if you are a good gunner and have a good pilot, providing that there is about 20 people in the server and you are on PLA
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6849|Australia
you can do it to. YOU ALL CAN, TOP, now is your chance to show them.
[BF2s]Connor
The Young One
+20|6491|Wigan---Manchester---UK---
I did mine BRS on a legit fast speed game on karkand were i revived loads of people. Its not as hard as you think you just need a bit of luk.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6715|Howell, Mi USA
How DID u manage to get a brs of 460? just curious..... love to help but i was lucky to get 217
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
0akleaves
+183|6635|Newcastle UK
Well i have no movie but i got 270 on a 64 player karkand which i was the 10th player to join. I have a few screenies round let me dig em up if i can.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
Shem
sɥǝɯ

Aye, Paddle whore away!
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6849|Australia

Cbass wrote:

How DID u manage to get a brs of 460? just curious..... love to help but i was lucky to get 217
230 x2 for commander, a three hour game.

CHUY. can i grab a sticky here?
0akleaves
+183|6635|Newcastle UK
yeah i think i had around 140 teamwork pointsi dont play for stats just fun and it was fun
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
Simon
basically
+838|6679|UK
I have a best round of 460+

Just a very long 16 player 64 size commander game
Shem
sɥǝɯ

kontrolcrimson wrote:

Cbass wrote:

Well, when it comes to 1.4 (or now) just get 10 or so players for a 64 man map and just well, do what you did, as a video, it's not breaking the ROE to have a round that long is it?
Simon
basically
+838|6679|UK
Everything is breaking the ROE these days..
I_invented_BF2
DICE/EA spokesman
+19|6504|denmark
you'd probably need to medic or chopper whore, WHILE being the commander on the winning team, so you get the x2... you need to win big and you'll need to be lucky enough to dogde every mutiny vote....

if you can manage that 230 (x2) shouldn't be that hard...
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6713|Calgary

kontrolcrimson wrote:

Cbass wrote:

All my high scores are from commanding, it can be done. Big map, few players, and medics that do their job.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6715|Howell, Mi USA

Shem wrote:

kontrolcrimson wrote:

Cbass wrote:

Well, when it comes to 1.4 (or now) just get 10 or so players for a 64 man map and just well, do what you did, as a video, it's not breaking the ROE to have a round that long is it?
That is y that rule makes no sense. They don't want u playing "high point" rounds yet they are lowering the # of players to start a game.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
a fly
+105|6665|The netherlands

kontrolcrimson wrote:

I want everyone out there who gets a BRS of 200 or higher, without breaking any rules of engagement, to make a movie of your round, and post it to EA.

now soldiers, go forth, spread the word, lets show them what we can get fairly. It may help others from getting the same reset as me!
in a round where i dident break the roe i got a score of over 200. ea is just a bunch of wanking newbs.

i easely got 189 in a chopper in kurba dam, WITH teamkilling people that anoyed me.
ea is just a bunch of newbs, thier testers hardly know the game or something, if you want to scorefarm, it can be done.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6849|Australia
spam this everywere!!! lets get enough to make them rethink resets due to high round scores
JackWS6
+0|6484

kontrolcrimson wrote:

Sounds great! I think a lot of people can do 200 BRS.

But that is a far cry from 460 BRS which I would think ify as well.

BTW where did you come across this info???
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6587|England

I only got 170 and that was a 1hr game commanding 8v8 on DV...and it wasnt on recorder.
How the hell can a round last for 3hours?!?!
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6849|Australia

JackWS6 wrote:

kontrolcrimson wrote:

Sounds great! I think a lot of people can do 200 BRS.

But that is a far cry from 460 BRS which I would think ify as well.

BTW where did you come across this info???
easy 230 commander score, in the day of BH's x2 ftw.... got it on stalemate
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6684|under there hayousaidunderwear
I would help but I am a noob when it comes to filming.  But BRS of 200+ is actually really easy....get in a chopper with a clan mate.  Fly around the map killing people but also capture the flags.  You will be at 200 in no time.
Aardcore
+60|6734|USA, Arizona
I will do it! ... but I'll probably get banned around 200 some points before admins on the servers I attempt to go on will say "AARDCORE U HACKER!" and ban me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard