Darkmiss
+3|6468|London, England.
Hello guys
Im gettign close to the 50 hours for my "British SAS Special Service medal" in SF
but for some reason i have stopped getting best of round points to get to the 100 needed for it.

I'm stuck at 89 now for just under a week, and i have been playing as SAS almost everyday.
I have made the best healer, best squad, best this, and best that. on the stats pages that comes up at the end of the round.

I'm at 43 hours of 50 and 89 BOR of 100

Any idea if im doing anything wrong ?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6744|The United Center
You need to score at least 100 points in a round playing as SAS.  It has nothing to do with being the best at something at the end of the round.
Lionbeat
+9|6643|LONDON
Doubt it. It's fkin hard to get 100 points IAR. Just keep trying. Play medic? Or, play commander and get your 2x score...
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6566|Mountains of NC

either commander on Ghost Town 16 man / 64 player or medic ( even though you have done it ) Ghost Town 64 man/64 player - either one I have gotten over 100 and I got the medal to show

good luck
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Raptor1
+19|6485
yeah, join a game with not too many ppl and be commander, the games last for alot longer, i did that and got 138 pts. all you need to do is get 50pts and then win the game
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6596|Cheshire. UK
Whoa there neddy!!!   ....Support .....drop supplies....capture flags...more supplies...more flags....16 players in on a 64 Ghost town..get over 100 easily!
FoShizzle
Howdah Lysozyme
+21|6624|Pittsburgh, PA
I would highly recommend you play Warlord, 20 players on a 64 server and LAV whore like crazy.  I've had 200+ point rounds doing that...of course I rule in the LAV 

Edit:  Move around a lot, and I do mean alot, basically never sit still and don't be afraid to get in and cap flags on your own that have vehicle access.

Last edited by FoShizzle (2006-08-17 08:41:41)

genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6675|Middle of nowhere
just join a big map with not very many players and you'll get it in no time
Jejjk
My "Page Up" has never been used.
+40|6605|Sweden
Warlord. Medic. Palace.
-STARLIGHT!!!!
*BZZAP!*
- Alright chap, you're good to go!
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6729|Germany, near Koblenz
No doubt Warlord IS the best map for higher IAR reqs. Just search for large maps with max. 24 players, try out some servers to find one with actually balanced teams, follow the tips mentioned above and there you go.
Darkmiss
+3|6468|London, England.
no no what im trying to tell you here is i am getting on the Best player score boards at the end of round
but my Best of round score isnt going up any more.

yes i have played commander
yes i have played medic
And yes i am getting best squad, best medic, and best commander scores at the end of the game

But my stats at BF2s on the sas badge isn't going past 89

I play sas maps i get on the best or round score sheet and then i check Bf2s and its still 89

i know about playing good
and i have never got 100 points on an sas map yet
so with 89 BOR points already, that has nothing to do with it.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6624|Warlord

genius_man16 wrote:

just join a big map with not very many players and you'll get it in no time
Yep.

Practically any class can do it this way if you're half decent and your team aren't getting hammered.

Darkmiss wrote:

no no what im trying to tell you here is i am getting on the Best player score boards at the end of round
No, no, you're not getting it... read the first answer!

Best round is best score for a round; it's nothing to do with best medic, combat, repair or anything else on the third end-of-game screen.

Last edited by Todd_Angelo (2006-08-17 10:46:09)

DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6729|Germany, near Koblenz

Darkmiss wrote:

yes i have played commander
yes i have played medic
And yes i am getting best squad, best medic, and best commander scores at the end of the game

But my stats at BF2s on the sas badge isn't going past 89

I play sas maps i get on the best or round score sheet and then i check Bf2s and its still 89

i know about playing good
and i have never got 100 points on an sas map yet
so with 89 BOR points already, that has nothing to do with it.
Perhaps there is a little missunderstanding on your side: "Best xxx" at the end of a round is absolutely worthless to any statistic / award! (Anyway it's good for your mood.)

The only thing that counts here is your best round score while playing SAS. Reads: You have to beat the 100 points at least once.

This "89 of 100" bar on the stats page is missleading and therfore (sorry) bullshit.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6841|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Commander on a 16/64, any map. You're teammates will get tons of points, meaning so will you, and you will get 2x.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6746|Mark it zero.
as medic on warlord just go around shooting everyones face off and get lots of revives. 100 IAR is incredibly easy, especially if each taem has one point in the palace and its just a huge battle in there.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard