JahManRed
wank
+646|6620|IRELAND

Ive put in 480 odd hours into this game.
I charge £40 per hour for my services at work.(Although I have allot of over heads.) Therefore if I had worked the hours Ive played on BF2 I would have made £19 320 over the last year and abit extra. OUCH!!!

I could have bought this outright last year with my BF2 moneys. Still wouldn't change it though. Too many memories.
https://images.securedwebform.com/stock/300/audi/tt/2005/2ca-4.jpg

Do the math and post here............
Ir0n-M@n
has the greatest stats on earth
+125|6736|Germany
372 hours played, me is pupil so i earn nothing, but maybe i would have done some "newspaper delivering" or anything else with maybe 5€ per hour

-> 1860€... not even enough for a new pc so i dont regret anything
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6702|austria
....7650 €.....tax already gone...
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
Dan_Aus
+0|6557
LoL ive racked up 685 to date and have a full time job and a bit of a life. 685h @ $27.50AU = $18837.50 {not including the early morning shifts at double time }

interesting way of looking at it, just wish work was as much fun!!
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6645
Well, I've been doing a degree and the part time work I was doing was about £7 an hour... 630hrs x 7 = £4,410.... now I've got the degree I'm looking for about £13-15 ph or more so if i play the same it could be nearer ten grand.... but does that count any time I rack up while I'm being paid to do something else ?

Anyway, my excuse is that it's research for games programming
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6671|Broadlands, VA
My current goal is to get 100 hours in-game before my 1 year enlistment anniversary.

You all make me so jealous!
=TH=[Eleanor]-NL-
The Karma Collector!
+233|6683|The Netherlands

JahManRed wrote:

I charge £40 per hour for my services at work.
That is quite a lot, it's like €70 euro's an hour, what's your occupation if I may ask?
JahManRed
wank
+646|6620|IRELAND

=TH=[Eleanor]-NL- wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

I charge £40 per hour for my services at work.
That is quite a lot, it's like €70 euro's an hour, what's your occupation if I may ask?
I'm an Architect. But I pay 6 different insurance policies to cover my work and have allot of over heads. I'm insured up to £5million for any buildings I work on. Plus my staff needs insured, my office needs insured, cars need insured..........its more like £15-20/hour after tax and all the other shit. But thats how I calculate my Bills/Invoices to ppl I work for £40/hour.

Last edited by JahManRed (2006-08-16 06:49:45)

=TH=[Eleanor]-NL-
The Karma Collector!
+233|6683|The Netherlands
Ah I see, well, it sounds like you can make a good living out of it, nice man!
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6534|Texas - Bigger than France
I'm a two bit crack whore - $0.25/hour x 212 hours = $53, used to purchase five vials of crank and enough left over for a Happy Meal.
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6618|Gold Coast, Australia
50 hours x $7 per/h work (im still at high school, thats why its low) = $350

Enough for a good video card by my standards. Or 1/6 of the way to a dirt bike.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6743
Right well say all my time playing BF2 i could have spent doing my day job. So i have worked it out that i probably get around about £14 an hour for the work i do, I have spent 449 hours playing BF2 so a quick count on my fingers says that i could have made £6286

Right now lets say though i have my day job, and do some FreeLance work in my spare time. Now I could probably charge roughly £500 for a basic website, and do it within a week by working 2 hours each night on the one project, so that would be £50 per hour. So say instead of playing BF2 I took on as many clients as posible, then i could have made £22, 450 so far!

Nice one JahMan, just wreck my life now thinking about that!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard