Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6493
After giving this gun the benefit of the doubt for the past couple of days, I can safely say that it's massively effective once I got used to it. In infantry combat- at pretty much all ranges it delivers and has some great redeeming features. Once you adjust to the rather unusual scope, you can begin to make single-shot headshots and long-distance plinks with ease. And, at close range the seemingly-large recoil and bullet spray always seem to make contact with the enemy you're aiming at.

The grenade launcher, as others have commented, reloads nice and quick and is probably my favourite out of all of the grenade-launcher combo's- even though they don't differ that much. The F2000 overall reminds me of the OICW/GL gun from Ghost Recon (to anyone that played the series):- accurate with an experienced player, very acceptable damage and a spam/noob-tube for when you're feeling lazy.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Sondernkommando
+22|6739
Cool news - FN Herstal is now offering civilian mods of the F2000:  the FS2000 is semi-automatic and has different mounting points than the F2000.  Still the same cool "Bullpup" good looks, completely ambidextrous, decent accuracy in the testing I saw.  Cost - about USD2500.

Not-so-cool - in Canuckistan, bullpups have been prohibited by the Feds.  Damn their eyes!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6644|London, England
Bullpups are basically where the magazine is behind the trigger or something right? So the barrel is longer and so there's less recoil/more accuracy?
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6552|Belgium

Graphic wrote:

It has too much recoil in full auto.  AK-101 all the way.
Lol, 101 has much worse recoil you should be firing improvised bursts anyway..
NaziPredator
+41|6488|Luton -WorstTownInBritain-
f2000 is cool, but hardly use it these, mostly using stock weapons.

anyways i got screamed at today for using the l85 because i was owning so i switched to the f2000 and did even better it should be used more, i prefer it more than the g3, so f2000 all the way.

Nazi out.
c0mplex1ty
Too X-Core
+100|6583|laguna beach, ca
why use a G3 when you could use the defaults.  no GL...
BanG89
as good as me you never will be
+9|6775|Nederland
g3 ownt
SGT.Slayero
+98|6488|Life in a vacuum sucks

leetkyle wrote:

You don't see many people running around with this weapon, but it is (in my opinion) better than even the G3.

I was able to shoot someone from the City Entrance to the Construction Side Top (red thing - sharqi).

It is very accurate, long and short range, you get good amount ammo + clips - even comes with a grenade launcher attachment.

My new favourite weapon!
its my fav gun 2
SGT.Slayero
the G3 is super and i think its better than the F2000 but i like the F2000 better
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6543

vqsnapp wrote:

I still don't get why strapping a GL to a medic gun makes you suddenly run a whole lot slower, must be the weight of that one smoke grenade or flash bang.
It's the weight of the body armor.
SGT.Slayero
F2000!!!!!!!!!
x.x.RD.x.x
+6|6543
the f2000's a good gun, i dont even want to talk bout the G3         cough* noob gun cough*       but the only 2 guns u will ever need is the M16A1 and the AK-101, errrr and maybe the M11-78 if u fancy some tank whorin. thats it, if u feel like snipin u stab a sniper and lend his kit for a while, its ok he wont mind.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6650|Warlord

Sondernkommando wrote:

Cool news - FN Herstal is now offering civilian mods of the F2000:  the FS2000 is semi-automatic and has different mounting points than the F2000.  Still the same cool "Bullpup" good looks, completely ambidextrous, decent accuracy in the testing I saw.  Cost - about USD2500.

Not-so-cool - in Canuckistan, bullpups have been prohibited by the Feds.  Damn their eyes!
That sucks about bullpups being banned. If you were in the market for a new bullpup gun it might be hard to surpass the Tavor, made by IMI. Although the civilian version looks very different to the military one it might shoot just as well: 300m standing headshots are possible... that ain't no small potatoes from an assault rifle!

Mekstizzle wrote:

Bullpups are basically where the magazine is behind the trigger or something right?
Yes, bullpup = magazine behind trigger.

Mekstizzle wrote:

So the barrel is longer and so there's less recoil/more accuracy?
No, the barrel isn't longer per se, it's just longer for a given overall gun length. So you get a shorter gun but unlike with a carbine you retain some or all of the muzzle velocity and hence bullet energy.

Recoil and accuracy would be dependant on design; the bullpup configuration can greatly help the shooter to control recoil and they are very natural pointers compared with something with a traditional rifle layout, but just putting the mag behind the trigger doesn't automatically make for a better gun. Take the British SA80 (L85A1) versus the Stery AUG, the first is a piece of crap, the second is great; some going since the Stery is older than the Enfield gun by almost 20 years. The AUG is mechanically far simpler and more robust, has better ergonomics, is a better shooter's gun and frankly just looks purdier anyway
Defiance
+438|6694

Sondernkommando wrote:

Cool news - FN Herstal is now offering civilian mods of the F2000:  the FS2000 is semi-automatic and has different mounting points than the F2000.  Still the same cool "Bullpup" good looks,
Yeah, because this looks as cool as the F2000.

https://www.impactguns.com/store/media/fn/FNH_CB_FS2000_Right.jpg

That's the FS2000...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard