AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6646|Seattle, WA

CameronPoe wrote:

Oklahoma!?!? Please tell me you're just playing the Spittle here for a second!!!
I highly reccommend that you read or at least look at what this book has to say.  Lots of hard facts there that can't be missed.

The Third Terrorist
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/ … 58-6623253

Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols were not the lone conspirators in the Oklahoma City bombing-the attack that killed nearly 170 people in a few short seconds. They were part of a greater scheme, one which involved Islamic terrorists and at least one provable link to Iraq.

Last edited by AlbertWesker[RE] (2006-08-16 15:38:55)

PRiMACORD
+190|6627|Home of the Escalade Herds

rawls2 wrote:

PRiMACORD wrote:

ATG wrote:

EDIT, I have known many great people who are ethnically Muslim. This is why it's so sad for me; I know these people.
I don't quite understand, are you saying you know Muslims in the US that would support a life under Sharia?

The ones i know hate terrorists more then the average American and are fully integrated into our society.

If not, please stop saying we are at war with all Muslims. We are at war with a few percent of them, why do the rest have to suffer the humiliation of being associated with such filth?
You think the "normal" Muslims would not back their own kind in a Holy War.
That sounds like a good movie, seriously.

No i don't think "normal" Muslims would back a holy war. They are humans you know, they like living, earning a buck, having a family and not being shot at.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6557

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Oklahoma!?!? Please tell me you're just playing the Spittle here for a second!!!
I highly reccommend that you read or at least look at what this book has to say.  Lots of hard facts there that can't be missed.

The Third Terrorist

Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols were not the lone conspirators in the Oklahoma City bombing-the attack that killed nearly 170 people in a few short seconds. They were part of a greater scheme, one which involved Islamic terrorists and at least one provable link to Iraq.
Obviously I have never been made aware of this book and haven't researched it yet but on face value I have to say this: NEVER CRITICIZE A 'LOONY LEFTY' CONSPIRACY THEORY AGAIN. I thought the left-side of the fencers had the monopoly on conspiracy theories but this takes the biscuit. Timothy McVeigh was an inbred NRA hick - I find it extremely hard to believe he even knew what a hardline islamist was let alone carry out their dirty work!

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-08-16 15:43:34)

AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6646|Seattle, WA

CameronPoe wrote:

Timothy McVeigh was an inbred NRA hick - I find it extremely hard to believe he even knew what a hardline islamist was let alone carry out their dirty work!
READ
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6531|Global Command

CameronPoe wrote:

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

The Third Terrorist

Obviously I have never been made aware of this book and haven't researched it yet but on face value I have to say this: NEVER CRITICIZE A 'LOONY LEFTY' CONSPIRACY THEORY AGAIN. I thought the left-side of the fencers had the monopoly on conspiracy theories but this takes the biscuit. Timothy McVeigh was an inbred NRA hick - I find it extremely hard to believe he even knew what a hardline islamist was let alone carry out their dirty work!
Dude!
He was a gulf war 1 vet.
He wanted to blow shit up and Muslim trouble makers were in contact with his people at Elohim City.
Please review the links I provided, you don't have to leave your house and buy a book.
I have no problem with work a day Muslims.
It's the facist nazi like bastards as detailed in the links on the starting thread and everything they stand for that we must wage war with.
The Muslims I know speak flatteringly of some aspects of Sharia, yet lament its full application.
It's a real problem.

Last edited by ATG (2006-08-16 15:53:54)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6557

ATG wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

The Third Terrorist
Dude!
He was a gulf war 1 vet.
He wanted to blow shit up and Muslim trouble makers were in contact with his people at Elohim City.
Please review the links I provided, you don't have to leave your house and buy a book.
Now, one more for an even 400, and I'll start loving Sharia
Direct lift from Wiki (not the bible of course but usually not far off):

"Motivations for the bombing

McVeigh claimed that the bombing was revenge for "what the U.S. government did at Waco and Ruby Ridge." He visited Waco during the standoff, where he spoke to a news reporter about his anger over what was happening there.

McVeigh was considered by many an anti-government extremist, with a long background in the survivalist movement. He frequently quoted and alluded approvingly to the controversial novel The Turner Diaries, which describes acts of terrorism similar to the crimes that he was convicted of perpetrating (Michel and Herbeck). Photocopies of pages sixty-one and sixty-two of The Turner Diaries were found in an envelope inside McVeigh's car. These pages depicted a fictitious mortar attack upon the U.S. Capitol in Washington.

In a book based on interviews before his execution, American Terrorist, McVeigh stated he decapitated an Iraqi soldier with cannon fire on his first day in the war, and celebrated. But he said he later was shocked to be ordered to execute surrendering prisoners, and to see carnage on the road leaving Kuwait City after U.S. troops routed the Iraqi army. In interviews following the Oklahoma City bombing, McVeigh said he began harboring anti-government feelings during the Gulf War. Some question the veracity of this claim in light of McVeigh's attempts to become a Green Beret after returning from Iraq."

Even if his experiences in Iraq had anything to do with it - that does not relate Iraq to the Oklohoma bombing, that relates him being a fruitcake to Oklohoma. You think Saddam secretly communed with a soldier in the US army? Get serious. I don't believe any of the 9/11 "Bush sanctioned it" bullshit and this stinks of a slightly similar, but right wing, stench. To propose that as justification for invading Iraq is stretching the limits of imagination beyond breaking point.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-08-16 15:53:16)

PRiMACORD
+190|6627|Home of the Escalade Herds

ATG wrote:

The Muslims I know speak flatteringly of some aspects of Sharia, yet lament its full application.
It's a real problem.
What aspects of Sharia do they speak fondly of?

I find that really hard to believe, where abouts do you live and how many Muslims do you know if you don't mind me asking.
ATG
Banned
I agree that our government would lie about the connection to drum up support for the war, not that they did, but that they would.
My contention is that he acted mostly alone and that the Government doesn't want you to realize that fertilizer, kerosene and a rented truck can bring down buildings.
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6646|Seattle, WA

CameronPoe wrote:

Direct lift from Wiki (not the bible of course but usually not far off):
Yeah... hmmm ok here is some more stuff, do some more reading before you start generalizing stuff and quoting wiki....

Gathering the affidavits of twenty-two eyewitnesses she has proven that the “third terrorist” was Hussain Hashem Al-Hussaini, an Iraqi soldier in the first Gulf War, and the infamous “John Doe 2” who accompanied McVeigh to the Murrah Federal building in the ammonia nitrate fuel oil-ladened Ryder truck. She details the events leading up to the bombing and the escape of the Iraqis, as well as McVeigh’s serendipitous capture, by piecing together eyewitness testimony.
http://www.intellectualconservative.com … e3617.html
ht_fly
+6|6468|Chicago
Strategy.

Why have all the crazy come to America

start a war in the mist of their civilization and then smack all the crazys when they come to take their shot at you.

A very sound theory indeed.

But then again I could be full shit!
ATG
Banned

PRiMACORD wrote:

ATG wrote:

It's a real problem.
What aspects of Sharia do they speak fondly of?

I find that really hard to believe, where abouts do you live and how many Muslims do you know if you don't mind me asking.
I live in Southern California three miles from one of the largest Mosques in America.
I do a lot of work for Muslim and have chances to grill them.
They like the law and order aspect of it. They like a religious based court system.
They draw the line at hanging gay people and shooting women for going to school.
Gotta run peeps!
Thanks for a good debate.

Last edited by ATG (2006-08-16 15:56:59)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6768|UK
lol might want to read them first ATG

"For true believers, there is more than enough evidence already. As they see it, the trail begins seconds before the blast, when nine witnesses reported a brown pickup truck speeding from the scene with a man of Middle Eastern appearance at the wheel. Police looked for it until a patrolman radioed the news that he had just handcuffed a young, white male after a routine traffic stop. It was McVeigh, and his arrest ended inquiries into an Iraqi connection."

Hmmmm... "and his arrest ended inquiries into an Iraqi connection"

Last edited by Vilham (2006-08-17 06:11:59)

ATG
Banned
whatever
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

CameronPoe wrote:

Timothy McVeigh was an inbred NRA hick...
Timothy McVeigh was actually born in New York state. Let's villanize people from that state. He worked at Burger King. Let's persecute everyone who works there. He had a job as a guard in an armored car. Those people must all be crazy, or getting ready to be crazy. He was also in the Army. What an angry group of people. I'm not a member of the NRA, despite my possession of firearms, but it occurs to me that if you are going to use the NRA in association with the term "inbred hick" and to tack the name of Timothy McVeigh to in a villanizing campaign, then you must attack everyone else listed above.

I do not condone that bastard's actions, but I also don't agree with the government's doings at Waco, which McVeigh is said to have witnissed angrily.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-08-17 17:03:53)

Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6692|Tampa Bay Florida
1000 years ago the same thing was happening with Christianity. 

It's gotta evolve

anyway, how can you kill every muslim in the world?  I'll say I'm muslim.  Are you gonna kill me?

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-08-17 17:12:05)

-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6538|Carlsbad, CA, USA

Vilham wrote:

-=CB=-krazykarl wrote:

LostFate wrote:

9/11 was obviously a very bad thing and the people responsible should be harshly punished BUT retribution should'nt be taken out on the entire islamic world, most of them are decent normal people just like you an me..

Its a small group of people with a large amount of screws lose an they can come from any backround and any religion not just islam..

Lets take it out on the terrorists not the religion they hide behind.
i will state this once again: not all muslims are terrorists, but.... MOST TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIM. IF YOU DON'T GET THAT OR DISAGREE, GO CHECK YOUR FACTS.
edit: or get some uncommon sense. (it isn't that common any more) (i trademarked that so you can't use it without my express consent)
Your an idiot mate, its about 10% of suicide bombings are done in the name of religion. Also not all terrorists are Muslims, every heard of the IRA, funded by America, then there are a hell of a lot of seperatist movements across the world who are also terrorists.

For that 10% this is know because someone did a survey of about 400 attacks, i searched the BBC site for their story on it but the search feature is rubbish.
i didn't say all, i said MOST, learn to read "mate".
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6646|Seattle, WA

-=CB=-krazykarl wrote:

Hah that you conveniently EDITED, it said ALL the first time, nice try.

Last edited by AlbertWesker[RE] (2006-08-17 19:23:15)

ATG
Banned

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

-=CB=-krazykarl wrote:

Busted.
Vin
+1|6543
What I think?
The western world should have allready developed other sources of energy and let  muslims drink the oil they got, and leave them alone in the desert cutting eachothers heads off.
I'm sick and tired of watching the news and hearing about muslims and the threat they pose...
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6768|UK

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

-=CB=-krazykarl wrote:

Haha well noticed.

Id like to point out that Krazy even if it said MOST its still wrong! 10% is not most, infact its probably the least in the catagory of terrorism.
the_hitman_kills
Agent 47 wannabe
+32|6467|Inside my APC
all Muslims are evil and need to be Killed eh..
lets start with these then:

TUPAC SHAKOOR, RAPPER (and yes i know he is already dead)
KARIM-ABDUL-JABBAR, BASKETBALL PLAYER
MOHAMMAD ALI, BOXER
LAILA ALI, WOMAN BOXER
HAKEEM OLAJUAN, BASKETBALL PLAYER
COMMON, R & B SINGER

after all there Muslims (must all be terrorists) and not people of any stature or deserving of our respect.

http://www.islam101.com/history/muslim_us_hist.html
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6711|Wilmington, DE, US
Breaking News:
ISLAMOFACISTS DID HURRICANE KATRINA. IF YOU GIVE ME MONEY I WILL GIVE YOU THIS BOOK THAT PROVES IT.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6711|Wilmington, DE, US
Tupac wasn't Muslim, either.
the_hitman_kills
Agent 47 wannabe
+32|6467|Inside my APC

Ikarti wrote:

Breaking News:
ISLAMOFACISTS DID HURRICANE KATRINA. IF YOU GIVE ME MONEY I WILL GIVE YOU THIS BOOK THAT PROVES IT.
and heres me thinking it was all the pollution pumped out by the USA, China and others. (not US bashing, they haven't signed the Kyoto accords)
the_hitman_kills
Agent 47 wannabe
+32|6467|Inside my APC

Ikarti wrote:

Tupac wasn't Muslim, either.
wasn't he? my bad.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard