sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6775|Argentina

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Vintageologist wrote:

Actually... Bush started neither of these wars. Even if you say the Afghanistan war would have been planned before, it was still started by the Taliban, on 9/11. The Cold War was also planned... but it never happened, because noone started it. Iraq war... you know when it started, Bush just cleared out what should have been done years ago.
But he did invade Afghanistan and Iraq.  Who else did?  As far as I can remember no afghan person was linked to 9/11, most of them were from Saudi Arabia.  Iraq, well Saddam was a piece of shit, true but still their piece of shit.  He went to both places to get the oil.
Then WHY THE FUCK ARE MY GAS PRICES SO HIGH??????? Please get off the Oil defense will yas already. WTF!
Ask the major oil companies.  All of them have great incomes and in their last balances showed huge profits.

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-08-23 05:30:29)

<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6720|New York

sergeriver wrote:

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

But he did invade Afghanistan and Iraq.  Who else did?  As far as I can remember no afghan person was linked to 9/11, most of them were from Saudi Arabia.  Iraq, well Saddam was a piece of shit, true but still their piece of shit.  He went to both places to get the oil.
Then WHY THE FUCK ARE MY GAS PRICES SO HIGH??????? Please get off the Oil defense will yas already. WTF!
Ask the major oil companies.  All of them have great incomes and in their last balances showed huge profits.
Very true, But the fact still remains, If we went for the oil, How come there still isnt enough supply? If you can show proof that we are Personally(not the oil companies) profiting from going there for THERE oil, please do so. As i understand it, The Iraqis are getting the income from the oil, Thats why your seeing no more sabbatage to there supplies.

Last edited by <[onex]>Headstone (2006-08-23 05:43:43)

jonsimon
+224|6513

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

Very true, But the fact still remains, If we went for the oil, How come there still isnt enough supply? If you can show proof that we are Personally(not the oil companies) profiting from going there for THERE oil, please do so. As i understand it, The Iraqis are getting the income from the oil, Thats why your seeing no more sabbatage to there supplies.
Perhaps the government wasn't acting in the interest of the nation as a whole but in their personal interests?

It happens all the time, its called corruption.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6775|Argentina

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

I ain't Michael Moore, so I can't create a whole theory about nothing without proofs, but if u use common sense, you have to say Bush went after oil.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6720|New York

jonsimon wrote:

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Perhaps the government wasn't acting in the interest of the nation as a whole but in their personal interests?

Ahhh I see now, Like the UN, My bad LOL
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6775|Argentina

jonsimon wrote:

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

That's what I think happened.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6662
i laugh when people say Iraq was over oil.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6775|Argentina

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

I laugh when people say Iraq was about helping the oppressed and suffering iraqis.
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6847
So why not invade North Korea?

WMD : tick
Dictatorship : tick
Brutal repression of people : tick
Supplying weapons to terrorists : tick
Hatred of US : tick
Oil : cross
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6662

sergeriver wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

I laugh when people say Iraq was about helping the oppressed and suffering iraqis.
thats a funny one too.

you people that say Iraq was over oil need to get your heads outta your ass and look at the situation at hand.  Oil isnt now or, has ever been a reason for invasion.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2006-08-23 07:37:13)

<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6720|New York

.:XDR:.PureFodder wrote:

NUKES: TICK!  Ummmmm Duh, you think he wouldnt use them?  BTW Iran WILL fall before they got there nukes in 4 years.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6775|Argentina

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

thats a funny one too.

you people that say Iraq was over oil need to get your heads outta your ass and look at the situation at hand.  Oil isnt now or, has ever been a reason for invasion.
Of course not, I'm pretty sure there's a lot of reasons for invasion.  When you talk doesn't the echo in your ass annoy you?
jonsimon
+224|6513

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

NUKES: TICK!  Ummmmm Duh, you think he wouldnt use them?  BTW Iran WILL fall before they got there nukes in 4 years.
Ah. So we only 'liberate' people when there is no significant threat to our leaders, just our troops. Oh, and there has to be money involved. Gotcha.

"Iran will fall"? Sounds a lot like "Israel will fall", perhaps you, sir, are a racist genocidal maniac. Wanting the total destruction of a nation of arabs that only attack in self defense.
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6662|Seattle, WA
Ok first of all the "we invades for oil" theory is completely retarded, we don't have any more supply than when we entered the war.  If you "think" we went in for oil, that is absolutely wonderful, have fun romping around in happy liberal fantasy land.  Anyways......

Why don't we invade N. Korea!!! OMFG Did you miss history class?  First of all S.Korea would get pwned and we would take some MAJOR ass flak from China.  Mind you China is becoming more and more powerful as the day grows old, and we also do a lot of trade with them if you haven't noticed.....So why don't we go for N. Korea, its not because of oil simpletons, it is because we are implenting the "CYA" protocol.  Besides there is already too much crazy business going on right now. 

Personally, I think we need to exit Iraq within the next 1.5 years, really start boosting Iraq police/military and get out, let them go crazy.  But don't sit there and tell me for even ONE second that we went for oil, UNLESS you have some sort of proof or even I'll accept a LOGICAL theory other than PURE opinionated speculation.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6578

jonsimon wrote:

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

Ah. So we only 'liberate' people when there is no significant threat to our leaders, just our troops. Oh, and there has to be money involved. Gotcha.

"Iran will fall"? Sounds a lot like "Israel will fall", perhaps you, sir, are a racist genocidal maniac. Wanting the total destruction of a nation of arabs that only attack in self defense.
You sound like Jane Fonda. Maybe you should change your name to Janesimon. LOL
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6775|Argentina

rawls2 wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

You sound like Jane Fonda. Maybe you should change your name to Janesimon. LOL
Lovely sig.
the_hitman_kills
Agent 47 wannabe
+32|6483|Inside my APC
While on the subject of oil, i read that even though Iran is one of the major oil producers of the world, they still need to import 4.5bn dollars worth of petrol!

they cant even turn oil into petrol, how they going to make nukes?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6775|Argentina

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

Ok first of all the "we invades for oil" theory is completely retarded, we don't have any more supply than when we entered the war.  If you "think" we went in for oil, that is absolutely wonderful, have fun romping around in happy liberal fantasy land.  Anyways......

Why don't we invade N. Korea!!! OMFG Did you miss history class?  First of all S.Korea would get pwned and we would take some MAJOR ass flak from China.  Mind you China is becoming more and more powerful as the day grows old, and we also do a lot of trade with them if you haven't noticed.....So why don't we go for N. Korea, its not because of oil simpletons, it is because we are implenting the "CYA" protocol.  Besides there is already too much crazy business going on right now. 

Personally, I think we need to exit Iraq within the next 1.5 years, really start boosting Iraq police/military and get out, let them go crazy.  But don't sit there and tell me for even ONE second that we went for oil, UNLESS you have some sort of proof or even I'll accept a LOGICAL theory other than PURE opinionated speculation.
This is one has interesting info about Why did Bush decide to invade Iraq.
http://www.laweekly.com/news/news/made- … roll/2889/

This is one is Lol.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,1 … 78,00.html
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6662|Seattle, WA

sergeriver wrote:

1) This is one has interesting info about Why did Bush decide to invade Iraq.
http://www.laweekly.com/news/news/made- … roll/2889/

2) This is one is Lol.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,1 … 78,00.html
1) Honestly, do you know how to read?? There is not ONE shred of evidence pointing to BUSH and why HE invaded Iraq??? Because the last time I checked it took a vote of Congress for that act.  SECONDLY all that article talked about was the support we gave Hussein in the 80's (Against Iran) and the minor blurb at the end about a company getting a contract.  THATS HOW CONTRACTS work.  So you're saying that the SOLE reason we invaded Iraq was to destroy it so that a company could get the rebuild contract. CMON!!!!

2) Doesn't even deserve a response.  The comments Bush made were taken way out of context.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6784|UK

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

Vilham wrote:

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

This may be true, and it probably is because People are making Mohammad into the person they would most like to be. But the fact is, The bible hasn't been rewritten by catholics, It might have been interpreted to fit some's beliefs or actions, but the original writings are still intact and followed.
HAHA the bible has been rewritten about 20-30 times over the course of its life. "original writings are still intact and followed" lol!
Dude I'm not talking about the Frigging bible you might read in the motel room, I'm talking Original teachings and writings. Believe it or not Some(like me) Are not part of the organized sheep farms(churches if you will). I live my life according to a mix of Morals and real world survival strategy.
There are no original writings left... every 50 years or so they would be copied by a monk or preist, thus errors were made and due to changes in language passages were misinterpreted. The Koran has been changed less than the bible so stop spouting crap plz.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6727|Wilmington, DE, US
Whoever keeps going on about supply neglects the fact that it's more of a matter of refining capacity. It's not like we've increased it recently.
Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6713|Mountains of West Virginia

Bubbalo wrote:

And who helped the Taliban into power?
Better yet, who has transfered (some) power to the northern alliance?
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6662|Seattle, WA

Vilham wrote:

The Koran has been changed less than the bible so stop spouting crap plz.
Which is exactly why so many people are against what it says, that "You and your brothers shall cut the heads off of the infidels and any who stand in the way of true Islam".

Since it hasn't been changed, than it shows the true danger of what is extreme islam.
taxi2you
+22|6662|Missouri
Thats funny that they kill people for being gay.  From a few iraq vets I know have said, the muslim scum like their little boys as much as they like the little girls.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6573

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

Vilham wrote:

The Koran has been changed less than the bible so stop spouting crap plz.
Which is exactly why so many people are against what it says, that "You and your brothers shall cut the heads off of the infidels and any who stand in the way of true Islam".

Since it hasn't been changed, than it shows the true danger of what is extreme islam.
Exact reference to beheading in the Qu'ran:

"Now when ye meet in battle those who disbelieve, then it is smiting of the necks until, when ye have routed them, then making fast of bonds; and afterward either grace or ransom till the war lay down its burdens..." (Quran 47:4).

Correct me if I'm wrong but if muslims are not meeting non-believers in battle, i.e. they are peacefully coexisting with each other, then muslims aren't compelled to behead them. This is the sole reference to beheading in the Qu'ran. There are plenty of equally appalling acts described in the bible. Only crackpots latch onto these little portions of dated hogwash books and bend the rules so that the words fit their brand of Islam. Don't try and tar all of Islam with one brush.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard