ATG
Banned
+5,233|6526|Global Command
https://i8.tinypic.com/24oxfl0.jpg

Please visit the links below
Excluding civilian murdered by soldiers during wartime these have got to be the most absurd executions of all time.
They are gay; hang them.
They brought Bibles to Saudi Arabia; behead them.
She went to classes to learn to read; shoot her.

This my friends, is a preview of life under Sharia ( that's Islamic Law, for you unschooled types ).
Islamic led governments such as those in Iran, Saudia Arabia, Niger, Pakistan, Afganistan, Eygpt and many others have put people to death for mundane acts such as those listed above.
What kind of animal would shoot a woman in the head for wanting to read?
What kind of man could put a noose around another mans neck because they don't like girls?
What kind of a government could sanction and carry out executions of people in this modern time for religious beliefs?
What kind of human fecal matter would destroy thousand year old statues of Budha because it wasn't an Islamic icon.

The answer to all of the above is of course, Muslim.

9-11 and terrorism aside, these are all primary reasons why the West is at war with Islam. Make no mistake, these people will not stop until you either convert to Islam and live under Sharia as a second class citizen, or die.
The United States can't say it, but I can call a spade a spade. This is a crusade, and we must finish it this time. This ideology must be crushed before, like a poisonous cancer, it spreads
We are at war with Islam, and I say it's a fight we need to win.
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2005/7/22/102249/246
http://therhema.blogspot.com/2006/04/ex … di_11.html
http://www.rawa.org/murder-w.htm

EDIT, I have known many great people who are ethnically Muslim. This is why it's so sad for me; I know these people.

Last edited by ATG (2006-08-15 20:15:06)

-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6533|Carlsbad, CA, USA

ATG wrote:

http://i8.tinypic.com/24oxfl0.jpg
Excluding civilian murdered by soldiers during wartime these have got to be the most absurd executions of all time.
They are gay; hang them.

This my friends, is a preview of life under Sharia ( that's Islamic Law, for you unschooled types ).
Islamic led governments such as those in Iran, Saudia Arabia, Niger, Pakistan, Afganistan, Eygpt and many others have put people to death
for mundane acts such as those listed above.
What kind of man could put a noose around another mans neck because they don't like girls?
What kind of a government could sanction and carry out executions of people in this modern time for religious beliefs?
What kind of human fecal matter would destroy thousand year old statues of Budha because it wasn't an Islamic icon.

9-11 and terrorism aside, these are all primary reasons why the West is at war with Islam. Make no mistake, these people will not stop until you either convert to Islam and live under Sharia as a second class citizen, or die.
The United States can't say it, but I can call a spade a spade. This is a crusade, that we must win, and this ideology must be crushed before like a poisonous cancer, it spread and we are all doomed.
We are at war with Islam, and say it's a fight we need to win.
i will stand with you my brother, shoulder to shoulder, on whatever post i am required.
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6482|England
9/11 was obviously a very bad thing and the people responsible should be harshly punished BUT retribution should'nt be taken out on the entire islamic world, most of them are decent normal people just like you an me..

Its a small group of people with a large amount of screws lose an they can come from any backround and any religion not just islam..

Lets take it out on the terrorists not the religion they hide behind.
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6682|Hell's prison

-=CB=-krazykarl wrote:

ATG wrote:

They are gay; hang them.

Islamic led governments such as those in Iran, Saudia Arabia, Niger, Pakistan, Afganistan, Eygpt and many others have put people to death
for mundane acts such as those listed above.

The United States can't say it, but I can call a spade a spade. This is a crusade, that we must win, and this ideology must be crushed before like a poisonous cancer, it spread and we are all doomed.
i will stand with you my brother, shoulder to shoulder, on whatever post i am required.
Count me in...
-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6533|Carlsbad, CA, USA

LostFate wrote:

9/11 was obviously a very bad thing and the people responsible should be harshly punished BUT retribution should'nt be taken out on the entire islamic world, most of them are decent normal people just like you an me..

Its a small group of people with a large amount of screws lose an they can come from any backround and any religion not just islam..

i will state this once again: not all muslims are terrorists, but.... MOST TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIM. IF YOU DON'T GET THAT OR DISAGREE, GO CHECK YOUR FACTS.
edit: or get some uncommon sense. (it isn't that common any more) (i trademarked that so you can't use it without my express consent)

Last edited by -=CB=-krazykarl (2006-08-15 19:12:05)

[KS]RECON
+35|6559|E 2/351 Camp Anaconda
There are 60 of us here to join you ... If they want something, they get something. Lets f..k them up!
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6679|Canada

ATG wrote:

They are gay; hang them.

Islamic led governments such as those in Iran, Saudia Arabia, Niger, Pakistan, Afganistan, Eygpt and many others have put people to death for mundane acts such as those listed above.

The United States can't say it, but I can call a spade a spade. This is a crusade, that we must win, and this ideology must be crushed before, like a poisonous cancer, it spreads and we are all doomed.
I know of the Taliban performing those kinds of executions, is it that bad elsewhere too?  I had no idea it had gotten that bad.  I just know for sure the Taliban did those things, is it still happening? 

What I mean to say is I don't think all of Islam is that extreme, I do know the Taliban are.
I'd join you in a fight against extremism, not necessarily all of Islam though
more accurately we are at war with extremism, which exists within our own ranks as well,    Regardless, it does disgust me too.

Last edited by Spumantiii (2006-08-15 19:21:42)

ATG
Banned
As a general statement as to a few questions on the thread I'd like to ask people to visit the links I posted. Yes it happens other places. The links detail a awfull story about two young men in Iran who were hung for being gay.
     I did not pick specific atrocities by individuals as one can point to individual assholes all over the world who act on their own freewill. Osama is one such; wanted dead or alive in at least two countries he is claimed openly by no nation.
     The crimes against humanity I linked to were mentioned because they are state ran executions. Crimes carried out by internationally standing governments. Yes the Taliban are a exception because they are no longer a power, but they are still executing women and children not only in Afganistan but many other areas for violations of Islamic law.
     Concern of late over Somalia has been because the Muslim militias that have set up the first government sinse Black Hawk Down have been openly professing believe in an Islamic law system.

most of them are decent normal people just like you an me..

Okay, my neighbors daughter got raped, we are going to stone her to death tomorrow, you wanna come?
( I'm speaking hypothetically as if sunny southern California was living under Sharia )

more accurately we are at war with extremism, which exists within our own ranks as well,    Regardless, it does disgust me too.
Unfortunately, the religion itself, as manifested by men with guns and bombs all over the world everyday, is extremisim defined.
For the record, I'm an agnostic independant who hates George Bush

Last edited by ATG (2006-08-15 20:13:55)

Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6671|Canberra, AUS
I still don't think you should generalize about a group of people who represent about a fifth of the world.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
ATG
Banned
Are you saying that a majority of the worlds Muslims would not tollerate a Sharia system?
PRiMACORD
+190|6622|Home of the Escalade Herds

ATG wrote:

EDIT, I have known many great people who are ethnically Muslim. This is why it's so sad for me; I know these people.
I don't quite understand, are you saying you know Muslims in the US that would support a life under Sharia?

The ones i know hate terrorists more then the average American and are fully integrated into our society.

If not, please stop saying we are at war with all Muslims. We are at war with a few percent of them, why do the rest have to suffer the humiliation of being associated with such filth?
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6482|England

-=CB=-krazykarl wrote:

LostFate wrote:

i will state this once again: not all muslims are terrorists, but.... MOST TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIM. IF YOU DON'T GET THAT OR DISAGREE, GO CHECK YOUR FACTS.
edit: or get some uncommon sense. (it isn't that common any more) (i trademarked that so you can't use it without my express consent)
This forum is for debate, if you cant debate a subject in a mature manner why post at all?
Vespid
+2|6497
I have a lot of hope for the future.

Just like the Middle East, the west has a history full of torture and executions done under the pretense of religion. Europe has a history rife with war and conquest and intolerance and barbarism.  America, like the rest of the world, has a history of Slavery and conquest over the native Americans.

Now we live in relative peace and prosperity--due in large part to the lessons we have learned from these horrible times--and we look at the middle east and aren't able to understand why they seem to be so violent and hateful towards everyone unlike them. I believe that it may be because they are going through the same developmental stages that the west went through.

A serious problem is that current times provide a much more dangerous world in which to go through this stage of development. The west went through this stage without access to modern weapons. Imagine if France and Britain had machine guns during the 100 years war! Imagine if they had chemical weapons during the Crusades! Imagine if Spain had nerve gas during their inquisition!

Thank God that the west developed these weapons over thousands of years, learning in the process the level of danger and destructiveness they can unleash. I believe that the development of more and more deadly weapons throughout our social development has helped tame us and has lead us to think more thouroughly about going to war. I cite the cold war as an example of this. How much more likely would the cold war have become hot if it were not for the threat of total annihilation? The West has experienced the destructive power of this type of weapon and learned that it must never be used.  Many countries in the Middle East, however, would probably not give a second thought to detonating a nuclear weapon in London or Paris or Washington DC.

But I have hope for the future that even though the middle east was introduced to this type of warfare before they were socially ready, they are extraordinary people and they will adapt. They will eventually force themselves into catching up socially with their technology.  We must be patient with them as a people, not judgemental or arrogant. Our ancestors in The United States did not fight for our independence from Britain the very first time Britain was despotic torwards them. For hundreds of years our ancestors tolerated the rule of Britain. It will probably take hundreds of years for the people of the countries in the Middle East to do the same.  We must pray for them. If we only pray for our friends, then how will our enemies come to know peace? And of course, we must remain vigilant with them to protect ourselves until our patience and prayers pay off.

For these reasons, I support the effort in Iraq and Afghanistan, regardless of what naysayers claim our president's real intentions are. Just like a tiny crystal of ice can help water freeze more quickly, we may be creating a tiny crystal of structure around which a more civilized society can develop much more quickly than it did in the West.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6671|Canberra, AUS
Did you see the links and, how am I generalizing?---
I'm just cautioning. It's not generalizing but it is approaching it.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6652|United States of America
Islam is more than a religion.  Islam is a political system, judicial system, and a complete social system.  Look at the home of Islam (Saudi Arabia).  This is Islam practiced in its most accepted way.  Why are people so eager to make excuses for a religion being practiced in its birth place as taught by its most devote followers.  None of us has spent years studying the Koran.  Who are we to say it is being practiced wrong throughout the whole middle east?   

I choose to believe the vast majority of Islams followers have it right and aren't practicing their religion wrong. 

REALITY sucks, but is real.
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6641|Seattle, WA

Spark wrote:

I still don't think you should generalize about a group of people who represent about a fifth of the world.
Umm yeah, and their birth rate is what, 60x higher than the U.S.'s Hmmm, maybe you won't be saying that when they are 3/5's the world population in approx 70 years.

Not a long time.  No wonder Russia and some other Euro countries are giving families MONEY to have children.
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6479
Under Taliban laws, murderers are publicly executed by the relatives of their victims. Adulterers are stoned to death and the limbs of thieves are amputated. Lesser crimes are punished by public beatings.

I dont know if im read this rite but does this say a person is executed by one of their families members?!! if so WTF how can people do this?
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6641|Seattle, WA

deadawakeing wrote:

Under Taliban laws, murderers are publicly executed by the relatives of their victims
Relatives of the victim, that means John Kills Jack

Jack's family gets to kill John, Not John's family, wtf.
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6641|Seattle, WA
So Timothy McVeigh is muslim??
MAJ-DMK-
+1|6659
religion is the root of all the worlds current problems.

Lets kill all the gods, and then there will be peace on earth.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6534|Long Island, New York

MAJ-DMK- wrote:

QFT!
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6641|Seattle, WA

Poseidon wrote:

MAJ-DMK- wrote:

QFT!
I like how you decided to delete your quote....hmmmmmmm
interesting.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6558
Gays being discriminated against?  My, what horror!  That would never happen in the West, of course.  It's not like gay couples are practically second class, or anything.

Oh, yes, a highly reliable blog.  I so no bibliography, which is probably because the whole thing is opinion, not fact.

And who helped the Taliban into power?
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6641|Seattle, WA
And your solution Bubbalo? how about staying on topic, do you think that Islamic law is detrimental to society, and not just because it is fundamentally different from the West?
xXSarnathXx
Decepticons forever!
+25|6605|Sweden
whats on topic? rally call to go to war against Islam? you people sound just like the boogies u try to draw them up to be. get real lads, Islam isnt the root of all evil.

also, you mite wanna see it like this, europe, north america and most of asia has gone thru this stage allready. africa, south america and parts of asia is still in "medieval" age, it takes time. what we should do is help them, not fight them. but i guess war buffs such as yourselves never would understand such a thing.

back in the days, here in europe when christianity ruled, do you really believe everythin went proper? christianity is the same bloody thing. the only reason is most of us westerners are educated today.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard