Shadow_OwNz
+88|6655
Ive played with teflonsean seemed to me he was a legit player.. His stats didnt show any cheating/padding..
I wonder why EA reset him maybe because he whored the G36E. EA $#@%& for reseting legit players
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

What is this " I played with him he is clean" stuff?  Are you with him for every second of his BF2 time?
Shadow_OwNz
+88|6655

usmarine2005 wrote:

What is this " I played with him he is clean" stuff?  Are you with him for every second of his BF2 time?
lol I never said "hes clean" the times ive played with him seemed he was legit
JaMDuDe
+69|6779
Why do they reset him and not da illusion? His stats obviously show stat padding. Nobody kills one person 40 times in one round. Hes killed 5 people over 20 times in one round.
snoogy_beef
Jim Beam is my water...
+8|6630|Gold Coast, Australia
pwned
ATC
+58|6746|...
i just said that in my kontrolcrimson thread.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6632|Washington, DC

EA's been on a reset-spree recently. I think the guy at

Stat Command Control

has a bad case of tourette's and keeps hitting 'reset' when looking at stats.
vanmani
Unintentionally Verbose
+26|6593|Australia
Seems to me the problem lies in the fact that they don't reset anyone until they get "evidence" in the form of screenshots and videos.

Jealous, spiteful, immature players can manufacture evidence.

You can look at the knife k:d ratio rankings and see 100 statpadders right there, but they don't get reset 'cos noone is motivated to report them with evidence. Get in the top 50 players and people have jealousy as a motivation. They'll assume everything you DO is cheating, 'cos how else did you get a better rank than them?
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6707|Antarctica
Wow Ea is really trying to kill its ranked system...........
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6677|Canberra, AUS

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

yup.

BTW IndianScout is helping kontrolcrimson get his stats back. Interesting, no?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

I wish I could stab the system to death.
Defiance
+438|6673

Spark wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

yup.

Very interesting, although understandable if you know the man. Indian is a fair person, although EAs being a douche these days.

usmarine2005 wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

I wish I could stab the system to death.
Agreed. I think minus the ranking system, bf2 may be a decent game.

It was a good step forward, but it suffers from the "First of it's kind" thing. Or atleast EA doesn't know how to handle it.

Last edited by Defiance (2006-08-15 18:29:22)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6632|Washington, DC

Spark wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

yup.

TBH indian has a nice side to him where he tries to help people but then the EA pigs just bitch-slap him away saying "away you dirty indian go send more reports on padders, none of this appeal crap".
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6686|United States of America
The danged ranking system seems to bring out the worst in players. Sure, there are people who will attempt to make any game bad for others but now people have a new reason to: 1337 stats OMGz0rz! Meh, that's unfortunate for Teflon.
|KUL| Baracudda
+0|6464
I've known Teflon for over 7 years now. i've played with him and against him on so many occassions.  every game he enters even on the very first day that game is introduced he is accused of hacking. Why??... Simple.. the man has an uncanny aim. He is quick, accurate and deadlier than any player I've ever played any game with.

In my experience, the man has never given anyone reason to dislike him aside from simple envy. I envy his skills and presence ingame, however I have learned to respect those who have a proven track record. I have never heard Tef boast overly about his standing in the ranking no matter how high his rank. (I believe his best was #4 in the world until his job took him from the game for a few months)

I have played games in the first days of demo use where he looks like he's been playing it for years. and yes, I wish I could be that good even after my years at that game. however this atrocity was COMPLETELY uncalled for!

Tef has always been a respectable player abiding by the rules of any server he joins, invited to play and admin with different groups because of his demonstration of this respect, and earned every point he's collected with avid determination. I honestly thought EA was better than other game producers... now I see they are not much better off than Novalogic in how they attain their credible evidence. I can think of no greater insult than to tell you how close you seem in relation to Nova today.
Harmonics
A stabbing fatality
+22|6505
tell me why players like teflon are getting reset and guys like this: http://bf2s.com/player/74620070/ are getting away with having a knife K/D ratio of 203 and a favourite victim of 255
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6735|Oslo, Norway
i played withhim too, killed him 3 times ina row (got revived and i camped in apc duh
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6740|Pakistan/England
serves him right for TKing me for the APC 7 months or so ago. can you say owned?
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6696|Howell, Mi USA
That blows , Someone at EA sure has a grudge.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6524

JaMDuDe wrote:

Why do they reset him and not da illusion? His stats obviously show stat padding. Nobody kills one person 40 times in one round. Hes killed 5 people over 20 times in one round.
it's really not hard if they are noobs and u r baseraping w/ say a chopper at the beach on sharqi
Entertayner
+826|6572

Harmonics wrote:

tell me why players like teflon are getting reset and guys like this: http://bf2s.com/player/74620070/ are getting away with having a knife K/D ratio of 203 and a favourite victim of 255
/offtopic.. lol! 353 kill streak
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6811|Marathon, Florida Keys

Harmonics wrote:

Because EA touches themselves at night knowing they flushed someones 1700+ hour/ general account down the toilet with the press of a button
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Shadow_OwNz
+88|6655
On what does EA reset accounts BRS, Kill Streak, high kills on victims or what anyone have a clue?
Gen. Payne
+50|6708|USA
If they want to reset some people for sure, look at the top 5 "relative command score" people. All are or were command hackers.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6527|dunno

Gen. Payne wrote:

If they want to reset some people for sure, look at the top 5 "relative command score" people. All are or were command hackers.
it's from the commander glitch

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard