+3|6458|uh.. good question..
but you anything its this site..

http://www.msxsecurity.com/bf2.php

suprised EA hasnt done anything about it

woooo my first post ever..
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6640|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
i have never encountered a hacker, i think that paranoid asses like yourselves are just afraid of some words on a page, that is it
Eyeshooter
+3|6458|uh.. good question..
i dunno why that showed up as a punkbuster web..

but

this is the site

msxsecurity

just add a www. to the front and a .com to the back..

EDIT

WTF.. it showed as punkbuster again..

its msx
security

put the msx and security together.. damn.. this is fishier than a wet market..

EDIT

OMG ridiculous.. now it shows as noobsvile..

its

m
s
x
s
e
c
u
r
i
t
y

Last edited by Eyeshooter (2006-08-23 08:07:05)

starman7
+15|6725
Wimps.  That is all that hackers are.  If you get the impression I am condoning them somehow, you've misunderstood me.  Get a life, ya dumb cheats.

However, the rocket machine gun from the hacking video looks so sweet... if I knew how to do it myself, I'd load it up for an SP game.

Or a game-mode, kill-the-hacker.  A bunch of regular people on one team try to kill one hacker.

NTM some cheats are obvious.  For instance, on a WW2 game from long ago (I think Medal of Honor, Allied Assault), there was a guy who had an invincibility hack.  No matter what sort of rockets, MGs, sniper rifles, and grenades both teams were hurling at him (trust me, there were like a half-dozen people always near that guy shooting him), he didn't die.
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6795|Idaho, USA / Age 30
Well there goes 2142....Way to ruin it for the those that work hard in the game you peice of noobs with no skill to play that you have to hack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6770|Human Meat Shield
You can tell if there is a hacker... Especially if the server has Free Cam
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

FesterTheMolester wrote:

i have never encountered a hacker, i think that paranoid asses like yourselves are just afraid of some words on a page, that is it
I captured this 2 weeks ago..
http://stormsurge.us/cart/

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-08-23 09:24:31)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
LoonykStephane
+34|6537|Kingston,Ontario,Canada
Well I'll wait until the price drop for 2142 before I buy it...I'll stick to BF2 and do my best to grab all my vets and expert badge...what kill me is that the damn game not even out yet and they plan on a hack... I will NOT be cool about this... I hate hacker...If you wanna use hack...do it on the singleplayer-non-ranked server...
Wicked97
+5|6526

_j5689_ wrote:

thanks_champ wrote:

Cheaters were in counterstrike despite punkbuster
Cheaters are in battlefield2 despite punkbuster
Cheaters will be in battlefield 2142 despite punkbuster.

The idea that punkbuster prevents cheating is simply an illusion.
Punkbuster is a stupid piece of shit that just prevents people from cussing so babies can play the game.
You really really need to get a clue was to what is actually happening before you make stupid comments like this one.

Punkbuster has nothing to do with a language filter.

BF2CC is the admin program  that is provided so people can run the server. The DEFAULT language filter is rather extensive including ass, wtf, noob and "cock"pit.
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6640|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer

Kmarion wrote:

[
I captured this 2 weeks ago..
http://stormsurge.us/cart/
wow, that looks really gay, but none the less, did that really ruin the game? It isnt so prominent that it happens very often. My point being, this will only affect a few servers that are obviously shady, so don't play on them

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard