siciliano732
+202|6662|New York
hey i was just wondering if anyone has ever had to write a paper on The Godfather...and if so...would be willing to PM it to me or email it.....I am writing one for my final paper...i have 8 of 10 pages but i am really struggling on things to say for those last 2 pages and i feel like i have BSed so much already i would just start repeating myself. 

PLEASE HELP! This is the last thing i need to do for this class and if i do well on it, I graduate in May and will not have to take an extra semester and go another $15,000 in the hole.
siciliano732
+202|6662|New York
Someone Help Me!
=TH=[Eleanor]-NL-
The Karma Collector!
+233|6703|The Netherlands
I don't really know what you mean...
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6707|San Francisco
Watch the movie, watch it with commentary, read the books, repeat as necessary...
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6763|Chicago.

Marconius wrote:

Watch the movie, watch it with commentary, read the books, repeat as necessary...
Thats the best advice we can give. Nobody here is going to hand over a paper to you. My apologies, but I take pride in my work.
Chuckles
+32|6560
Leave the gun.  Take the canolis.
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6590|Arlen, Texas
Sorry man, I forgot to keep my school crap. I did my report in 1978, senior year in High School. Actually I wish I did save it. Got an 'A'.
alpinestar
+304|6609|New York City baby.
do a paper on scareface it's more intresting
Chuckles
+32|6560

alpinestar wrote:

You can't be serious.  Take that back right now.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6671| United States of America

Chuckles wrote:

Leave the gun.  Take the canolis.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6763|Chicago.
https://images.movieeye.com/store/images/al-pacino-scarface-celebrity-photo.jpg
The World is Yours.

or
https://img.timeinc.net/time/2005/100movies/images/the_godfather_i_and_ii.jpg
Welcome to the family.

Personally, I love both.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6848|Kubra, Damn it!

Chuckles wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

QFE.  Scarface is like a poor man's Godfather.

Siciliano, we're not going to help you cheat. If this one paper is going to make or break you, you've probably been screwing off this year and deserve to work a little. Good luck, though, and I hope you make it.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6707|San Francisco
I'd rather do a paper on the Godfather Part 2.  The way Michael has to figure out who's been deceiving him is absolutely genius...some of the best twists and turns in cinematic story history, along with deception, use of power, influence and control are in that film.
jord
+2,382|6691|The North, beyond the wall.
Scarface isn't a "Gangster" film,don't compare the two.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6636|Camp XRay

chittydog wrote:

Chuckles wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

Siciliano, we're not going to help you cheat. If this one paper is going to make or break you, you've probably been screwing off this year and deserve to work a little. Good luck, though, and I hope you make it.
Your both wrong - best mob movie ever -
https://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005JKJJ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6763|Chicago.
Roflcopter
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6707|San Francisco
Marlboroman is SO banned...
Chuckles
+32|6560

Marconius wrote:

Marlboroman is SO banned...
I should hope so. 

It's a Sicilian message.  Marlboroman sleeps with the fishes.
siciliano732
+202|6662|New York

chittydog wrote:

Chuckles wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

I am not asking anyone "to help me cheat" hence me saying i have 8 of 10 pgs already....i am not stupid...and dont judge me and say i have been screwing off cuz this paper isnt going to make or break my grade....if anything i will get a B in the class rather than an A....i was simply asking if anyone had a paper i could reference and site....Im not an idiot so you should stop acting like one...

Last edited by siciliano732 (2006-08-15 09:56:11)

BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6763|Chicago.
Contact EA, they made a Godfather game, didn't they?
siciliano732
+202|6662|New York

siciliano732 wrote:

chittydog wrote:

Chuckles wrote:

I am not asking anyone "to help me cheat" hence me saying i have 8 of 10 pgs already....i am not stupid...and dont judge me and say i have been screwing off cuz this paper isnt going to make or break my grade....if anything i will get a B in the class rather than an A....i was simply asking if anyone had a paper i could reference and site or any ideas that i may have over looked....Im not an idiot so you should stop acting like one...
siciliano732
+202|6662|New York

BigmacK wrote:

Contact EA, they made a Godfather game, didn't they?
yea that is true but i have to write on and analyze the movie and all its nitty-gritty details. Sound, color, dress, different cinematic terms like montage, mise-en-scene, camera techniques....stuff like that....thank you for the idea though...
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6763|Chicago.
Seriously, the game was intertwined with the movies. You could put another two pages on how outside sources can expand the story. How about that?
siciliano732
+202|6662|New York
yea...talkin about the game and how it has been influence by the movie...and the game being historically accurate....maybe...not sure, my prof has his doctorate from Columbia Uni. so he is a real hard ass...i hate him but that is besides the point...my point is he is really picky...but maybe i can dig something up from there....thanks man.

Last edited by siciliano732 (2006-08-15 10:26:23)

darad0
+40|6634|Centreville, VA

Chuckles wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

The best mafia movie is Goodfellas, followed closely by Godfather part II.

Last edited by darad0 (2006-08-15 10:35:40)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard