-=AudigyXi=-
+18|6716
Think of it more like this stats are a mere papertrail of what you have done so far in the game. And usually when someone gets reset, its more like "delaying" them from there next rank, because they keep there current one, and have to work there way back up. And even though it sucks and you shouldnt have to do it all over again, in a way you already beat the game, you acheived the highest rank yes....no?
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6887|Australia

-=AudigyXi=- wrote:

Think of it more like this stats are a mere papertrail of what you have done so far in the game. And usually when someone gets reset, its more like "delaying" them from there next rank, because they keep there current one, and have to work there way back up. And even though it sucks and you shouldnt have to do it all over again, in a way you already beat the game, you acheived the highest rank yes....no?
Your right, but its the part were they call me a cheater and exploiter that is damaging.
vanmani
Unintentionally Verbose
+26|6651|Australia

Poisongirl wrote:

I'm kontrolcrimson's girlfriend and just wanted to say thanks for the support you've given. It was a real shock last night when it happened, because we both know crimson hasn't done anything to deserve his reset. If he was a padder, or tried to sell his account I'd be the first to say tough luck to him, but he doesn't cheat in any way. I know this as for the majority of the hours he plays I'm working next to him and often am looking at the screen as well. If you've had to listen to the hours, and I mean hours, that he has lets just say ranted about cheats you'll know he is clean.

I know so people think he should just accept it, but it's his hobby, and he's good at it and he got there through hard work. A lot of people have hobbies and strive to do their best and reach a goal, and that is what he is doing. I am confident the stats will be returned, simply because he hasn't done anything, therefore how can there be proof he is a cheat? As for selling his account, he'd probably rather sell me and any firstborn children! Indianscout wouldn't bother looking into it if he didn't think something was wrong, so that should set some minds at ease. But one of his biggest fears was to be labelled a cheat when he isn't, and I can understand that fully.

So thanks Indianscout for taking the time to help clear this up, and you guys who have verified that crimson is a good and honest player, as I know he is.
Hah. Wish my girlfriend saw my BF2 playing as a reasonable hobby that I enjoy. Instead it's a distraction that takes attention away from her and I can only play it when she's busy doing other things herself. W00t.

But yes. Good luck kontrolcrimson. All things said and done it seems there actually was a mistake this time.

Whoever reported you and fabricated evidence should be reset (assuming that's what happened), not you.
pwned7
+53|6638
dont worry crimson. u should be aight if there is no evidence. your stats should be up and running again in no time... played with ya several times, and ur a cool player to play with To any any1 that thinks crimsons stats should have been reset, stfu ur wrong . you cant just start saying stuff about ppl that u havnt played with. any1 that has played with him will know that he is a legit players, and all those that say he hacks or uses exploits to his advantage, pls take a good look at you rank and start working on it, instead of bringing 1337 players down with u . jealousy is not and excuse fellas (and ladies )!
arson
+99|6696|New York
Maybe its just a mistake like what happened to Firestorm....
effekt_12
+1|6713| Australia

Dodoextinct wrote:

TBH, I think you are a dirty camping whore in any vehicle/game

Another thing, THEY ARE JUST FUCKING POINTS. Your penis will NOT grow, get the fuck over it.
I couldn't give 2 shits if they reset EVERYONES rank/points.

Oh wait, "Gee, I'm sorry you don't have 14billion points, here is a bandaid"
wow dodo thats all i have to say in regard to that post...

hey kc good luck in getting your stats back i have played with you a few times and think your a fair player some people like dodo think tank camping shouldnt be done but if it shouldnt be then why put tanks in the map kinda like prone jumping if they didnt want a dirty camping tank whore then they would make a fix or 10 for it anyways kc hopefully it all gets sorted
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6801

Bad Luck Dude, Hope it All works out Fine. I know you and your a fair, good player.
Defiance
+438|6731

Dodoextinct wrote:

EDIT: The sig is pretty good. What version Gmod?
Not sure, I didn't make it, and it was posted on another forum and they said they didn't make it. I think it's been around for a while. I wish I knew who made it, it's awesome.

But a mod found it "annoying", I had to change it
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6741|Disaster Free Zone
As much as I want to believe crimson and that every time Ive played with him he hasn't done anything wrong, I and no one else has been there for the 2100 hours or so. Now I'm not saying he should have been reset cause i have no evidence to say he should, But just because you played with him a couple of times and he did everything legit doesn't make it so for the rest of his stats.

He seems a nice guy (and i still want that picture), and If he believe he was wrongly reset I'll urge him to sort it out with EA, but the reality is that no matter what anyone else does or says its between EA and crimson to settle this thing. Yes give support but to think you are right with little to no evidence just shows immaturity
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6595|Forest Lake, Australia

Poisongirl wrote:

I'm kontrolcrimson's girlfriend and just wanted to say thanks for the support you've given. It was a real shock last night when it happened, because we both know crimson hasn't done anything to deserve his reset. If he was a padder, or tried to sell his account I'd be the first to say tough luck to him, but he doesn't cheat in any way. I know this as for the majority of the hours he plays I'm working next to him and often am looking at the screen as well. If you've had to listen to the hours, and I mean hours, that he has lets just say ranted about cheats you'll know he is clean.

I know so people think he should just accept it, but it's his hobby, and he's good at it and he got there through hard work. A lot of people have hobbies and strive to do their best and reach a goal, and that is what he is doing. I am confident the stats will be returned, simply because he hasn't done anything, therefore how can there be proof he is a cheat? As for selling his account, he'd probably rather sell me and any firstborn children! Indianscout wouldn't bother looking into it if he didn't think something was wrong, so that should set some minds at ease. But one of his biggest fears was to be labelled a cheat when he isn't, and I can understand that fully.

So thanks Indianscout for taking the time to help clear this up, and you guys who have verified that crimson is a good and honest player, as I know he is.
I believe he is innocent.  Crimson was an extremely nice bloke when I was speaking to him, and I thank him for his maturity when he was dealing with me.  A top bloke, and a fine player...EA, as far as I'm concerned, can go fuck themselves...Crimson mate, could I have your email?  You can send it through PM if you like...
KingHit
+0|6833
Hey KontrolCrimson I feel for you m8.

I'm also on 395 hours in armour.... (http://bf2s.com/player/45209627/) and I'd be mighty pissed if I lost that.

IMO it doesn't matter if you view stats as a status symbol or not, they are still a record of the time and effort you've put into the game.

Good luck with the appeal

KingHit
rootbeer73
+24|6645|in a small dark place

negatorynosirnowayman wrote:

that's terrible, that's just fucking terrible. It just lets us know that none of us are safe. This is a reason to boycot 2142. fuckin terrible.
I AM SO IS MY M8
Mudguts
+1|6552
Hey!  That sucks! ...I've played with him a fair bit on internode, fair player, never had a negative thought for his style.

Dude, another vote for your reinstatement here, especially being of Tribes background -gotta have some class...
rootbeer73
+24|6645|in a small dark place
look at this guys stats http://bf2s.com/player/74620070/ now arnt they a bit more suspect?
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6719|BC, Canada
teflon too, i played against him some, never saw him pad or glitch, good shot that guy.
Dodoextinct
+16|6709
A neutral thought from Kinghit is good, but from what I have seen of him.. ALL HE DOES is camp in armour. That is why i don't like his playing style.

You might not like my playing style, and I'm ok with that. But when it becomes completely unethical like spawn camping in a tank. How the fuck do you justify it?
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6887|Australia

Dodoextinct wrote:

A neutral thought from Kinghit is good, but from what I have seen of him.. ALL HE DOES is camp in armour. That is why i don't like his playing style.

You might not like my playing style, and I'm ok with that. But when it becomes completely unethical like spawn camping in a tank. How the fuck do you justify it?
I played one round with you. You got teabagged after being close quater svd'ed, WHILE you bunnyhopped. I may have been an armour whore, you you my think headed friend are a exploiter.
[TEA]shadowrunner
+0|6524
wait till you have to put up with KC's running comentary in TS
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6887|Australia
lol shhhhh you
JDandC
+0|6704
LOL Crimson......email me will [email protected]....
I still can't stop laugthing
Poisongirl
+6|6525

Dodoextinct wrote:

If all he does is camp armour, then how come he has points in all areas and other maps? You don't get all your badges and medals if you only play one map in a tank, doesn't make sense now does it. It is silly to say he only ever uses armour, and easy to disprove. I have seen him play enough on other maps ground pounding or flying, so please find some other reason to dislike him, because that one won't fly.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6621|Southampton, UK

I got an in-game score of 480!??!!
(Commander also) But my scores are fine?
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6852

usmarine2005 wrote:

aardfrith wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

No offense guys, but why do we assume they all did nothing wrong?   I am not saying that you did, because I do not know.  I will say I am on the fence.
Innocent until proven guilty - the cornerstone of the US justice system.
Aye.  But he was reset no?
He was reset, I don't deny that.  However, that is a remedial action, not proof.

Think of it like being accused of a crime.  You are arrested.  You are taken to court.  Then the case has to be proven and if it's not done so, you are absolved of the crime (unless you're in Scotland).  There are representatives of the media and the public in court and they can decide for themselves whether things are done fairly and transparently.

Jump to EA wiping someone's stats.  EA does not release evidence.  EA examines an accusation, in this case made by EA.  Then EA imposes the sentence.  Where's the transparency, where's the proof?

Even in courts marital, it's never the same person making the accusation, deciding the guilt and imposing the sentence, is it?
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6887|Australia

knightnufer wrote:

yeah DA illusion has it at 500+ but he's fine.....
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6852

knightnufer wrote:

I doubt you'll be keeping those for long.  1400 kills with a pistol in under 12 hours?  Best rounds of 480 and 465, both on Karkand, for USA and MEC.

Do you frequent knife and pistol servers much?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard