I <3 ak101
+307|6664|under there hayousaidunderwear

t3hhax wrote:

Hmmmmm.... Who gives a fuck?
You joined 3 days ago...go get some respect then say that
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6592|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
Sgt_MaxPower = Knife & Pistol reset.  I guess after EA had been nice to him and let him keep his stats, now that they realized he hadn't played in a few months, they rexet him.  He wasent a good player either..  Check his BF2Tracker stats.  He went like 50 and 100 in like 2 hours.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6596|Iceland
i dont know how he is... so umm... ok?
--==00OIO00==--
+12|6530|Manchester, England
This is total bollocks.

If the ranking system is so important to EA and their sales of BF2 why don't they justify their actions with clear and irrefutable evidence rather than just send someone an email informing them of a stat reset?

If they are saying that KontrolCrimson has broken the rules fucking prove it and let others know what they shouldn't do!

I understood when Kain was reset - he was regularly playing on Knife & Pistol servers but I really feel for someone like KontrolCrimson of whom I have never heard anything bad reported.

Keep plugging away at them fella and get them to justify it so that you can at least defend yourself!

Hope to see you back on my leaderboard soon.
specxops
Banned
+18|6651|Boca Raton,Florida
hmmmm did they have screenshots of u or anything??
that's terrible, that's just fucking terrible. It just lets us know that none of us are safe. This is a reason to boycot 2142. fuckin terrible.
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6825|St. Louis, MO
Just curious,How much did you account sell for?
CrazyJeepDriver
+3|6635|Central Coast, NSW Australia
Damn, Ive played with Kontrolcrimson, Ive always considered him to be a good, legitamate player. He certainly doesnt deserve to get his stats reset.
EA should include the evidence in these emails.
BFROE|IndianScout
+41|6513
I put in a request to EA to get the reasoning behind the stats reset..

will keep everyone posted..
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6632|USA
so if ea reset your stats and they were wrong, arent they breaking the terms of use by interfering with user stats?
leesupport
+39|6684
yea man hope you get your stats back man..that really stinks:/
ATC
+58|6745|...
I did see that there was a 4 star general on ebay, I thought it was yUP|Patriots, maybe it was you?  I dunno, I didn't think it was you.
ATC
+58|6745|...
I'm all for EA giving your stats back, this is complete bull.  They really messed up this time..
bennisboy
+829|6647|Poundland
wow that truly sucks, I'm not good enough to arouse suspiscion but I hope you get you're stats back, if you say their legit its good enough for me
Smackin_U
VAGITARIAN
+35|6645|Somewhere in the shadows

ATC wrote:

I did see that there was a 4 star general on ebay, I thought it was yUP|Patriots, maybe it was you?  I dunno, I didn't think it was you.
Funny...there's an account for sale on Ebay right now.  The seller posted a screenshot of the stats and covered part of the name, but if you know how to search you can find the account name and PID pretty easy.  I found it in <1 minute... It's the only account registered that ends with what's showing in the screenshot.  I smell a reset.  LOL
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

Well i dont know thisd guy personally but EA shouldn't have the right to do this unless they have pure evidence to prove it.

I here a petition coming on lol
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6829|Australia

BFROE|IndianScout wrote:

I put in a request to EA to get the reasoning behind the stats reset..

will keep everyone posted..
yes indianscout has been much help. it proves enough to me, he does his job and well enough that mistakens are not made very often. ANd when they are made, he is there willing to help out. Thanks.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

It sucks because you're a Combichrist fan. If you were someone else I'd laugh. :<

Good luck, hope you get them back.
GM_Sniper
One Shot Kill!
+4|6613
Here are your stats : http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:01 … =firefox-a for me you look clean, there's nothing weird in your stats...go and get them back...plus you got a "Good Conduct
" medal on Aug 09, 2006.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6829|Australia

Toilet Sex wrote:

It sucks because you're a Combichrist fan. If you were someone else I'd laugh. :<

Good luck, hope you get them back.
combichrist plus bf2.....

"this is my rifle" best infantry track out there!!
Rogue_granny
+22|6567
The thing is if EA did try and  reset your stats because you were or did sell your account they are really going against there own TOS http://www.ea.com/global/legal/tos.jsp which states 'Electronic Arts does not recognize or condone any outside service that may be used for the exchange of points, assets or attributes that you may accumulate as a result of participating in the Service or playing your EA game. This includes the exchange of points or EA Elite cards on services including eBay™ or Yahoo! ™ Auctions. We don't assume any responsibility for, and won't support, such transactions. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN EXCHANGING ASSETS ON THESE SERVICES!'
So really what they are doing are just being skinheads on-line and writing utter shite and not standing by thier own TOS, you maybe able to use this if you were going to sell your account as i had it as my Joker if EA had not played ball and given me my stats back
J=MAN
+25|6659|OZ
Mate that's bloody ridiculous. I've always seen you as a clean player, and one who's keen on making sure everyone else is too. So much so that you tried to kick-vote me for hacking when I shot you standing up with a PKM from 5m away. I was pretty indignant seeing as I'm as clean as you, but I've got nothing but respect.

Fight the power!
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6829|Australia

J=MAN wrote:

Mate that's bloody ridiculous. I've always seen you as a clean player, and one who's keen on making sure everyone else is too. So much so that you tried to kick-vote me for hacking when I shot you standing up with a PKM from 5m away. I was pretty indignant seeing as I'm as clean as you, but I've got nothing but respect.

Fight the power!
I hate, standing pkm users along with bunny hoppers and c4 chuckers, thats how clean i play!

but hey, in a few days, i should have my stats back, and ill be fighting to get back to the top 20... the joy
ATC
+58|6745|...
apparently IKULITeflonSean was reset too.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard