ChyneseGUY
+20|6498
just right now ive been trying to log in for about 10 minutes and i think it keeps freezing on the connecting to account part. I also get database error or server refused connection and other crap like that. This has never happened to me before and the only thing ive changed since i last played was making bf2 a high priority program as stated in the 10 things to reduce lag list. Anyone else experiencing similiar situations?
CommieChipmunk
+488|6584|Portland, OR, USA
are you running fraps? it was doing that to me a while back and i disabled fraps and it ran fine..
Orgtheone
+30|6676|The Dark Side Of The Moon
maybe to do with the fact of the new patch being out today?
ChyneseGUY
+20|6498
hm well the only program im running other then bf2 is xfire. and i just got dc for lag spikes, checked my bfhq and my stats were messed up. like it said i was a major but my next rank was private, my accuracy was like 134139848238% and other crap like that.
cohen1976
+14|6781
the patch is coming, happend last time as wel..
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6687|Houston, Texas

cohen1976 wrote:

the patch is coming, happend last time as wel..
lead_head
+15|6698
I just logged into my account and all my ingame stats are messed up, i also checked with a mate and his stats are all wrong too.... i have over 1 billion grenade kills! lol
TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6547|Australia
apparently one of EA's servers really kicked the bucket with a Ftp error, makes scense knowing how un-reliable EA is.

Last edited by TheDoctor (2006-08-15 05:56:24)

alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6687|Houston, Texas

lead_head wrote:

I just logged into my account and all my ingame stats are messed up, i also checked with a mate and his stats are all wrong too.... i have over 1 billion grenade kills! lol
Its just the login glitch.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6708|Howell, Mi USA
Try deleting your account from the login screen. close and reopen the game and retrieve your account. it should help with the login time.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard