aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6794

EVIL_STYX wrote:

GunSlinger said: Against the U.S. the bombs might be delivered by terrorists, a method having the advantage of bearing no return address.

Gunslinger I am not flaming you at all, but how would you say the terrorist's would deliver said nuclear bombs with the current state of alertness in the U.S.A? Will they hide it under there shirt !

Just joining in!

EVIL_STYX OUT!!!
Just wondering but how tight is the border with Canada?

Aside from how to get something into the US, if I were planning on building and detonating a nuke in the USA, I'd break it down into its many constituent parts and disguise each as something inconspicuous.  Each would be sent across the border from Canada to the USA individually over a long period of time, from a variety of addresses and to a variety of addresses.  Bring them all together and assemble close to the target location.

Kind of a cross between The Fourth Protocol and the Tom Clancy book "The Sum of All Fears" - not the film, that was shit.
JaMDuDe
+69|6779
All the muslims in dearborn are going to launch attacks on us on august 22nd. If muslims dont want a bad reputation they should stop letting hundreds of millions of their people support fascism and terrorism. The one place in america where there are lots of muslims just had parades supporting hezbollah with 10,000+ people in them.
the_hitman_kills
Agent 47 wannabe
+32|6466|Inside my APC
my brother's birthday is on the 22nd, does that mean i don't have to buy a present for him?
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6718|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX

[1FR]S3v3N wrote:

Lisik wrote:

Armageddon
offtop: anyone know the meaning of this word?
Armageddon

occurs only in Rev. 16:16 (R.V., "Har-Magedon"), as symbolically designating the
place where the "battle of that great day of God Almighty" (ver. 14) shall be
fought. The word properly means the "mount of Megiddo." It is the scene of the
final conflict between Christ and Antichrist. The idea of such a scene was
suggested by the Old Testament great battle-field, the plain of Esdraelon
(q.v.).
It also is the name of an actual place in the Middle East, in Israel I think, that has the distinction of being the most used battle ground in history.  Also one of the most misused word in history in that most people think that "Armageddon" and "Apocalypse" are interchangeable.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6563

Lisik wrote:

today we use it as term for end of the world, yes... nuclear war(stone age) for us its end of the world, but it dosent mean that planet erth will desapear...
But the end of the world is the meaning of the world.
Jusster
Pimpin aint Easy
+11|6479|H-Town

rawls2 wrote:

If you would have asked a New Yorker that radical extremist were going to kill 3000 innocents in one attack they would have thought you were crazy. Why is it so hard to believe that Iran handing a nuke off to some terrorist cell is unlikely or a nuke going off in Israel? It seems you anti-Israeli joke about this scenario. I'd be curious to hear your opinions if a nuclear device goes off in Israel. Further more, all the stuff in the bible is happening. I got my side picked.
So basically your admitting that your as much a religious fanatic as they are...........

Jusster
EVIL_STYX
TANK WHORE
+62|6684|FIVE RIVERS OF HELL

aardfrith wrote:

EVIL_STYX wrote:

GunSlinger said: Against the U.S. the bombs might be delivered by terrorists, a method having the advantage of bearing no return address.

Gunslinger I am not flaming you at all, but how would you say the terrorist's would deliver said nuclear bombs with the current state of alertness in the U.S.A? Will they hide it under there shirt !

Just joining in!

EVIL_STYX OUT!!!

Aside from how to get something into the US, if I were planning on building and detonating a nuke in the USA, I'd break it down into its many constituent parts and disguise each as something inconspicuous.  Each would be sent across the border from Canada to the USA individually over a long period of time, from a variety of addresses and to a variety of addresses.  Bring them all together and assemble close to the target location.

Kind of a cross between The Fourth Protocol and the Tom Clancy book "The Sum of All Fears" - not the film, that was shit.
That is a good theory, but I just don't see it happening. For one and I am no pro on nuclear devices, there would be plenty of little parts I am sure. But how are you going to get in the other parts. Like I said, what are they going to do hide it under there shirt. Do you have any idea what the current state of alertness is in the U.S.A? I can asure you it is very high! My OP was just making a funny!

EVIL_STYX OUT!!!
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6645|Seattle, WA

CameronPoe wrote:

Lisik wrote:

btw... gog and magog also comes from tora, it means chaos and destruction... its first steep on way to armageddon!

does islamic radicals bring us chaos and destruction? hell yes!

does Mr. Ahmadinejad with nuclear bomb will bring us gog and magog? hell yes!
A valuable insight into what forms Lisik's opinions on current affairs and geopolitics. A book that is several millennia old and includes details of such everyday events as seas being parted and flaming bushes speaking.
Little off topic, so cameron whats with Che?? Please tell me you're not one of those crazies (like my Spanish professor) who thinks he is the greatest historical figure, ever.
spastic bullet
would like to know if you are on crack
+77|6542|vancouver

EVIL_STYX wrote:

aardfrith wrote:

EVIL_STYX wrote:

Just joining in!

EVIL_STYX OUT!!!

That is a good theory, but I just don't see it happening. For one and I am no pro on nuclear devices, there would be plenty of little parts I am sure. But how are you going to get in the other parts. Like I said, what are they going to do hide it under there shirt. Do you have any idea what the current state of alertness is in the U.S.A? I can asure you it is very high! My OP was just making a funny!

EVIL_STYX OUT!!!
That whole scenario sounds so familiar, but I can't quite remember why.  Oh well...
I've decided to name my first born Mahmoud then eat him/her for being named after a douchebag.

And not that Tom Cruise placenta type the fava beans and a nice chainti kind.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York
lolarmageddon.

If Iran nukes Israel (or any country for that manner) which would be much more easily capable for them, the US will have Iran WIPED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH. The UN would probably actually agree, or atleast agree to having Iran invaded/nuked.

Sure, it'd basically be nuclear war, but not in armageddon like status.

Also, if Iran nukes israel, the fallout would probably hit Lebanon/Jordan/Others. I don't think they'd be happy.
RicoAtPublix
Im not cleaning Aisle 2
+27|6481|F-Dub, FL./ Destin, FL.
Sure they would be. "yay, winter in the desert!"
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York

RicoAtPublix wrote:

"Yay, birth defects!"

arson
+99|6638|New York

Lisik wrote:

[1FR]S3v3N wrote:

Lisik wrote:

Armageddon

occurs only in Rev. 16:16 (R.V., "Har-Magedon"), as symbolically designating the
(q.v.).
in other words... its place in Israel (mount Meggido) were (according to Tora) jews will completely beat the forces of evil!
Ironic because Israel now kills little children.
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6645|Seattle, WA

arson wrote:

Wow, what an intelligent comment, not.

Let's compare how many children Hezbollah and Lebanon, and Iran, and Syria have killed, to Israel.  Than try saying that again.
RicoAtPublix
Im not cleaning Aisle 2
+27|6481|F-Dub, FL./ Destin, FL.

Poseidon wrote:

RicoAtPublix wrote:

"Yay, birth defects!"

"Yay, deformed children playing in nuclear winter!!! I'm grabing my sled!"

But seriously, G0d help us if anything happens!

As Bender would say, "We're Bone'd"
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

arson wrote:

Let's compare how many children Hezbollah and Lebanon, and Iran, and Syria have killed, to Israel.
You know, i think it's about equal...
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6645|Seattle, WA

Mekstizzle wrote:

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

arson wrote:

Let's compare how many children Hezbollah and Lebanon, and Iran, and Syria have killed, to Israel.
You know, i think it's about equal...
Well thats wonderful that you think its equal, but try and find any piece of evidence that shows Israel has murdered or killed more children/people than Hezbollah/Iran/and Syria.

Waiting.
ht_fly
+6|6467|Chicago
Every time a nuclear bomb is blown up, it will leave a sig of the radioactive components it is made of. Primarily the U.S. and the other five p members of the UN will be able to find out where the uranium came from and who processed it. Plus, they can do this by satellite.

So if any numb nuts blows a nuke off, they will know where to send the reply.

Then there is a chance I could be full of shit!

Last edited by ht_fly (2006-08-16 17:09:27)

phnxfrhwk
+14|6674|Just outside of baltimore, Md.

EVIL_STYX wrote:

aardfrith wrote:

EVIL_STYX wrote:

Just joining in!

EVIL_STYX OUT!!!

EVIL_STYX OUT!!!
Most likely if a terrorist were to bring a nuke in the US the best way would be to go through Canada or Mexico. Or better yet bring it over like the way illegal Cubans get here. But the most likely deployment a terroist would use is what would be considered a "dirty bomb". It wont have near the same impact as if a nuke were to properly detonated but they are far easier to "build". The key behind them isnt the explosion because the blast radius usually only has a small footprint(whatever type of bomb is built around the nuke material). The biggest threat behind them is the radioactive mess they leave behind.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
"dirty bomb"

that just put a flag on all NSA search engines.
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6684|Canada
dirty bomb ba bomb bomb bomb babomb babomb bomb  airport 9/11 iran jihad israel babomb bomb bomb ba bomb terrorist assassinate bomb dirty president bomb dirty bomb

lol I wonder if that set off any alarms
JahManRed
wank
+646|6629|IRELAND

Lisik wrote:

[1FR]S3v3N wrote:

Lisik wrote:

Armageddon

(q.v.).
in other words... its place in Israel (mount Meggido) were (according to Tora) jews will completely beat the forces of evil!
Total fiction. Hello???? Evolution???
CLEVERLITTLETROJAN
I killed you,you just don't know it yet
+18|6616|birmingham,uk

CameronPoe wrote:

Lisik wrote:

btw... gog and magog also comes from tora, it means chaos and destruction... its first steep on way to armageddon!

does islamic radicals bring us chaos and destruction? hell yes!

does Mr. Ahmadinejad with nuclear bomb will bring us gog and magog? hell yes!
A valuable insight into what forms Lisik's opinions on current affairs and geopolitics. A book that is several millennia old and includes details of such everyday events as seas being parted and flaming bushes speaking.
look i know how to sort all this mess out it is from a book that came with windows xp it' says if everything goes wrong press alt+f4

so come on ppl around the world press alt+f4 and let's sort this mess out

come on on 3 get pressing

!!!!!there is a problem with your connection!!!!!
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6492|Menlo Park, CA

usmarine2005 wrote:

If they do, I will get my combat boots out of the attic.
ABSOLUTELY! Time to strap a sack and take these Islamic FUCKS out of business!!! I will grab my Mossberg, and  join you!! +1

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard