usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6773

I can't wait for the patch tomorrow (or whenever)  so I can play on an Infantry only server.  I am wondering which servers will be the most populated, Infantry only or the ones with planes, tanks, helos, etc ?

I will be on the Infantry only servers........if there is any.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2006-08-14 21:43:26)

genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6689|Middle of nowhere
It will probably be split.  I know those vehicle whores (can anyone say ECR.RC?) will stick with the servers with vehicles, but more infantry based people (bobroonie.bda) will probably play Infantry only.  I personally will play on both, because it'll be nice to have no vehicles, but i still need my tank
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6669|WPB, FL. USA
Looking forward to infantry only myself.  Getting boared with Warlord and claying people to death in the Palace.  If you ever played Joint Ops. you would know the most played maps were infantry only.

Shoot ya later,
Kaboom.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6773

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

Looking forward to infantry only myself.  Getting boared with Warlord and claying people to death in the Palace.  If you ever played Joint Ops. you would know the most played maps were infantry only.

Shoot ya later,
Kaboom.
I love Joint Ops and I wish they would make a new version of it.
GuestHead
+2|6631
I'm really looking forward to it.  I don't like to play that kind of server all the time, but sometimes it's a lot more fun than normal BF2.  It'll be nice to not suffer through a 100+ ping just to play on one too.
Jerry Seinfeld
+1|6538|USA
I've been raped so many times by tanks I'm happy EA finally released an infantry only.
jax
+12|6779

Jerry Seinfeld wrote:

I've been raped so many times by tanks I'm happy EA finally released an infantry only.
exactly, karkand will be a big improvent with tanks as well, no more base raping with tanks/apcs
[AD]will_young[G36E]
spreader of the herpies
+33|6541|Down under, melbourne
i will never ever go back to veichle option
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6602|Reisterstown, MD

usmarine2005 wrote:

I can't wait for the patch tomorrow (or whenever)  so I can play on an Infantry only server.  I am wondering which servers will be the most populated, Infantry only or the ones with planes, tanks, helos, etc ?

I think you will be disappointed on how EA/DICE sets up infantry only.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6689|Middle of nowhere
lol, now Karkand will REALLY be a medics dream
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6730|Melbourne, Australia
i wish it was just the same game without the viechles.. instead there upping the health.. the sprint i dont mind thoe
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6773

killer21 wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

I think you will be disappointed on how EA/DICE sets up infantry only.
Well, I wouldn't doubt that, but please explain.
EVIL_STYX
TANK WHORE
+62|6694|FIVE RIVERS OF HELL
Psst, infantry only!

I love dry humping my T-90 or M1A1 right in the turret!

Just playing around, on a serious note, I will enjoy the Infantry only option as well... It will be a nice change of pace!

EVIL_STYX OUT!!!

Last edited by EVIL_STYX (2006-08-14 22:11:28)

alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6685|Houston, Texas

usmarine2005 wrote:

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

Shoot ya later,
Kaboom.
I love Joint Ops and I wish they would make a new version of it.
I heard a rumor a while back they are developing a new game (Novalogic) but their website didn't give me any information when I looked.
EVIL_STYX
TANK WHORE
+62|6694|FIVE RIVERS OF HELL
Is this thread about joint ops or infantry only servers???

Stay on topic please!

EVIL_STYX OUT!!! ( because it pisses people off )
OpsChief
+101|6687|Southern California
ugh, going into battle without combined arms teams is downright medieval!!!  but I will definitely play io just to see it at work.
vanmani
Unintentionally Verbose
+26|6603|Australia
Infantry only will be cool for points and just running around fragging. I'll play it for sure, given the option. But vehicles add a dimension to BF2 that cannot be denied. I do not think Infantry Only will be my preference.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6773

OpsChief wrote:

ugh, going into battle without combined arms teams is downright medieval!!!  but I will definitely play io just to see it at work.
Well, without any stingers or modern shoulder fired anti-armor weapons, it seems like a good idea to me.
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6717|Alaska
i still play JO, fun game
xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6740|Louisiana
So anti-tank is gonna be pretty useless.
eagles1106
+269|6595|Marlton, New Jersey.

Jerry Seinfeld wrote:

Keep em distracted by telling very humerous jokes to the point where theyre laughing too hard to shoot you....you are jerry seinfeld right?
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6717|Antarctica
I have a feeling all the Karkand servers will switch to IO it would be funny to see a Wake inf only tho, no J-10 to rape the carrier hehe.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6773

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

I have a feeling all the Karkand servers will switch to IO it would be funny to see a Wake inf only tho, no J-10 to rape the carrier hehe.
Right.  I wonder if you won't see the same old scores on Wake for example.  Like the top 6 or 8 with 80 or 90 points, and the rest with 30 or 40.  I wonder if it would be more even.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6709

usmarine2005 wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Right.  I wonder if you won't see the same old scores on Wake for example.  Like the top 6 or 8 with 80 or 90 points, and the rest with 30 or 40.  I wonder if it would be more even.
i thought it wasn't ranked and was only for single player?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6773

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

i thought it wasn't ranked and was only for single player?
Eh?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard