LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6478|England
How does this karma thing work?

i seem to have 5 but i dont know how? if someone could let me know that was be cool
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6656|under there hayousaidunderwear
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6478|England

majorassult wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/search.php
Could you just like you know..." tell me "  to save some time like? i mean you could have just said there an then in that post...
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6634|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
karma is a pointless number.

if you agree with, or are amused by someone's post, then you click the +1 under their post.

leave your name.
click submit.
done.
slicknic
+145|6619
i really like the karma... just look at the top where it says Karma, you can see any comments people leave... and it will also correspond with one of your posts..

so apparently you have made a post that people found interesting/enjoyable/ worthwhile so they gave you a +1.  in the end its just another way of forum whoring, instead of who has the most posts, its who has the highest karma.. but i like karma except for the few that have made karma being jerks... other than that its pretty cool.
spawnofthemist
Banned

slicknic wrote:

except for the few that have made karma being jerks..
is that a reference to me?
CronicjoeBlunt
+5|6546|SoCal
Karma numbers are a way for fellow members to rate you in matter of speaking. Make someone mad for example, they would most likely give you a neg karma, help someone or otherwise kind actions and people give you positive karma. Before you ask yes people could abuse this to try and make someone look bad but they limit your daily points you can use and other limits on a daily level to protect from that. Also a person who likes to flame people makes many enemeys and probably will have an unusually high neg karma compared to total possitive karma because of that.
Not
Great success!
+216|6569|Chandler, AZ

spawnofthemist wrote:

slicknic wrote:

except for the few that have made karma being jerks..
is that a reference to me?
You sir? Never! lol
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6816|St. Louis, MO

spawnofthemist wrote:

if you agree with, or are amused by someone's post, then you click the +1 under their post.

leave your name.
click submit.
done.
Seriously,Don't even go there man.For a pointless number you sure seem to keep track pretty well.
spawnofthemist
Banned
i dont want it.
people seem to think i do.
so they give me it.

like.. i'd not kill myself if "my stats got wiped"
its an e-number.
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6703|austria
+1 because u dont want it! :>
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
alexilaiho68
Where's my coffee gone!?
+45|6492|Australia

spawnofthemist wrote:

leave your name.
click submit.
done.
or aroused...

+1
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6803|NÃ¥rvei

Seems like most threads lately is started just to gain karma - just look at Pollux - all in all i don't care much about karma but think Chuy should disband the hole karma-system cause it seemingly does not make the forum better, it just overflows the forum with unnecessary post`s ......

Edit : Yeah i know - this post would not even be here if it wasn`t because of karma

Last edited by Varegg (2006-08-15 04:06:59)

Wait behind the line ..............................................................

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard