Totured20%20% - 25
Beaten to death1%1% - 2
Other7%7% - 9
I don't fear death19%19% - 23
Total: 120
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6725|Las Vegas
Eaten by a shark.  I can deal with the thought of dying but getting eaten alive just sucks.  I never want to be what's for dinner.
SonofASniper
Pump It Baby, Pump it!
+34|6542|Oregon
Like BigmacK said:

BigmacK wrote:

I don't fear it, nor do I want to/not want to die a certain way.

Its enividible. I know it will happen, and I don't care how. I'll just live my life the best I can. Death won't matter.
Death is merely the beginning of a whole new journey, according to my beliefs.  When it comes, I will do my best to embrace it.

Last edited by SonofASniper (2006-08-14 19:10:38)

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6583|Florida
Although I would really like to not experience many of those such as burning, drowning or torture, but Ive never really been afraid of it per say.  There are certain ways I would prefer not to die, but death will come at some point anyway, so there is no point in fearing it.
karl
+11|6513|Oslo-Norway
27% say that it is better to drown but getting totured. that is wrong. if u drown u dei in like 120sek, but u can get totured in 3 days!
cospengle
+140|6492|Armidale, NSW, Australia

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Mariena wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

until i find you
Good luck finding me

Taiwan. Psssh. I live 5913.30 miles away. I don't need to fear a silly person like you.
http://www.mapcrow.info/cgi-bin/temp79/ … ce=5913.30

.. PS: You shouldn't joke about these things.
no i seriously would find you, see ima ninja, we find and kill ppl, its jsut what we do and im gonna go to holland next year, so beware...
He's a ninja.... and plus u just gave him a map.

I'm going to abstain from voting on this one for fear of jinxing myself. BTW wheres the option for being stabbed by a stingray?
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6770|Toronto Canada
i've never really thought about this before, but i actually am not terribley afraid of any of those. probably becuse i know most (other than being shot) will not actually be my cause of death.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6698
I picked other, for me the worst would be getting my dick cut off.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6650|Ohio
Alot of these other things are covered by torture, like holding you under water until you pass out, burning you little by little, cutting of body parts, injecting poisons and diseases, being shot, and being beaten. Thats why torture is the worst, you dont know exactly what it will be, but it will be painful, and it will keep you alive for a long time while in horrible pain.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6561
An overdose of cheese or pie or even worse, cheesepie.
Mr.H@x0r
+54|6517

BigmacK wrote:

I don't fear it, nor do I want to/not want to die a certain way.

Its enividible. I know it will happen, and I don't care how. I'll just live my life the best I can. Death won't matter.
i agree
(US)THE.DEVILS.HITMAN
+88|6549|Boise, Idaho
Drowning FTW
DavidianCox
...from the internet
+60|6663|Birmingham
drowning is my biggest fear and yet i am a lifeguard
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6645|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
This just in:

Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin died from deadly sting-ray attack early this morning

probably my way of dieing
Use0fWeapons
Get repairs here
+60|6539|Doncaster - UK
Before my wife.

i don't know how i would deal with being left alone, but i never want her to have to.
We plan on going out together some way.

PS
'They' do say that the first person to 'live forever' has now been born.  With medical / tech advances we may be able to live indefinitely from old age and disease.  Just horrific accidents will get us.
But its all a bit Sci-fi right now. hell they thought we would be living on the moon by now with robot servants. lol
Ryker
+13|6510
I dont fear death. I dont want to die and would try not to but am not scared of it. Out of all those I would least like to be burnt to death or tortured.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6695|Tampa Bay Florida
Whatever hurts the most.  Does drowning really hurt that much?  What about burning?  As long as it doesn't take like more than 20 seconds, than I guess burning wouldn't be bad.  Torture would definately be the last on my list.
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6514|Daytona Beach, FL
As a future airline pilot... I would hate to die in a plane crash - especially if it was my fault.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard