Some sort of disease5%5% - 7
Totured20%20% - 25
Beaten to death1%1% - 2
Other7%7% - 9
I don't fear death19%19% - 23
Total: 120
jord
+2,382|6671|The North, beyond the wall.
Just a poll to see how you fear you will die.
I would hate to drown,i hate water and the feeling of not being able to breath is agony.

Might be interesting to see what the people who put other and the i don't fear death might have to say.

Yes,it is a slow day,and I'm ill.

Oh and i spelt tortured wrong,sorry.

Last edited by jord (2006-08-14 07:05:16)

BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6743|Chicago.
I don't fear it, nor do I want to/not want to die a certain way.

Its enividible. I know it will happen, and I don't care how. I'll just live my life the best I can. Death won't matter.
I put burned to death, since that would be the worst for me, the second worst would be drowning.

Getting shot? If I was going to die, I'd love to die like that. Die like a man, and it doesn't hurt (unless the asshole shoots your kneecaps out and once in the stomach so you have to sit there in agony for 15 minutes. If someone did that to me I'd kill them.)

EDIT:

I don't really fear death though.

Last edited by TheCanadianTerrorist (2006-08-14 07:09:02)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709
ninjas dont fear death
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Dusk_X2
+6|6684|Kansas

jord wrote:

I would hate to drown,i hate water and the feeling of not being able to breath is agony.

Might be interesting to see what the people who put other and the i don't fear death might have to say.

I got one... I work with jet fuel in the Air Force. When I was a young POL troop they taught us that you can't swim in fuel, humans are denser than fuel, like water, so you sink to the bottom. Well, modern above ground fuel tanks, the big aviation ones, have a floating pan roof to minimize vapors and make them safer. Well, if for some reason you were on top of one of these doing maintenance or whatever and it gave way or sliped and you fell into the tank you would drown in fuel. I used to have nightmares about that happening. Probability is very very very low it would ever happen, I would probably win the lotter twice before it ever did the odds are so long, but it would sure be a terrible way to go if it ever did.
eagles1106
+269|6576|Marlton, New Jersey.
tortured, why? your in pain and agony all the way through until you die.  or
fall to death because of just KNOWING you'll die on the way down, it would be very scary :\
and beaten to death because once again, it involves a lot of pain
jord
+2,382|6671|The North, beyond the wall.

Dusk_X2 wrote:

jord wrote:

I got one... I work with jet fuel in the Air Force. When I was a young POL troop they taught us that you can't swim in fuel, humans are denser than fuel, like water, so you sink to the bottom. Well, modern above ground fuel tanks, the big aviation ones, have a floating pan roof to minimize vapors and make them safer. Well, if for some reason you were on top of one of these doing maintenance or whatever and it gave way or sliped and you fell into the tank you would drown in fuel. I used to have nightmares about that happening. Probability is very very very low it would ever happen, I would probably win the lotter twice before it ever did the odds are so long, but it would sure be a terrible way to go if it ever did.
Thats a good well though out response,thanks.
There's a film that comes to mind,Can't remember what it is.

At the beginning These people are being a flat,and the salesman comes to the shower,he says this is great shatter proof glass,no breaking this,should be good for you kid.
Later the woman is in the shower and it starts to fill up,she can't turn it off and she tries to break the glass but it's shatterproof.
Then it fills up and she starts to drown.

Was called black water or Dark water,something like that.
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6771|Long Island
I picked tortured because it would be just horrible.  Think about it, they could basically do whatever they want to you.  Example, they could cut each and every one of your fingers off and then your toes and you are still alive in MASS PAIN, so yea.

Second would be drowning because that is just scary lol
Altophish
+8|6493
Since I'm a part time spelunker (cave exploring), I fear a cave-in that doesnt squash me.  Starving to death or slowly running of O2 would prety much suck ass.

Note**  I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but getting shot is NOT a painless process.  Thought you'd like to know.
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6584|Scarborough Yorkshire England
So long as my death is quick n Painless don't care how I go - preferably something to do with a young hot women would be nice
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6738|Houston, TX
I picked drowning.  I can't float.  (not enough body fat)

I'm of a high pain thresh hold variety.  Shoot me, stab me, burn me, whatever....   
but I'm the first to check out where the life preservers are on any boat.

KJ
Mariena
Blondes have more fun
+52|6462|The Netherlands
I'd rather not think about it, but rape/beaten to death.

Good thing I live in a very safe area with no cooky people or foreigners (no offense, but the North African and Middle Eastern foreigners have the most crimes on their names), and I don't live alone, so I feel kinda safe.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709

Mariena wrote:

Good thing I live in a very safe area with no cooky people or foreigners (no offense, but the North African and Middle Eastern foreigners have the most crimes on their names), and I don't live alone, so I feel kinda safe.
until i find you
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6726|Oslo, Norway
i'd hate to get some sort of disease, just knowing that it could e the last time you do anything cause of something you can not control yourself...
Mariena
Blondes have more fun
+52|6462|The Netherlands

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Mariena wrote:

until i find you
Good luck finding me

Taiwan. Psssh. I live 5913.30 miles away. I don't need to fear a silly person like you.
https://www.mapcrow.info/cgi-bin/temp79/makemap.cgi?id=52616e646f6d4956b81400163e622d6b06fccee76c9bfd9bc8a1cd9e8706bf58&id2=52616e646f6d4956b81400163e622d6bdca713dc4c2d242690a53d36ae14d325&id12=5.1333&id22=121.0000&city1=Utrecht&city2=Taiwan&distance=5913.30

.. PS: You shouldn't joke about these things.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709

Mariena wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Mariena wrote:

until i find you
Good luck finding me

Taiwan. Psssh. I live 5913.30 miles away. I don't need to fear a silly person like you.
http://www.mapcrow.info/cgi-bin/temp79/ … ce=5913.30

no i seriously would find you, see ima ninja, we find and kill ppl, its jsut what we do and im gonna go to holland next year, so beware...
Smackin_U
VAGITARIAN
+35|6637|Somewhere in the shadows

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Mariena wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

until i find you
Good luck finding me

no i seriously would find you, see ima ninja, we find and kill ppl, its jsut what we do and im gonna go to holland next year, so beware...
Careful what you say...if something happens by chance, you may be at the top of the suspect list.

Oh yea...I picked tortured..that would suck.

Last edited by Smackin_U (2006-08-14 07:59:42)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709

Smackin_U wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Mariena wrote:

Good luck finding me

Careful what you say...if something happens by chance, you may be at the top of the suspect list.

Oh yea...I picked tortured..that would suck.
i would love to see that
I_invented_BF2
DICE/EA spokesman
+19|6476|denmark
the thing I fear the most, is winning the BIG lottery - you know, like beyond 100 million dollars - and then die accidently, DURING my celebrations.. like falling down the stairs or something..
sc15
+1|6463
i picked drown
but 2nd would be burnt to death
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6666|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Drowning or Burning to death.

Ninge, start another one up but with "Favirote (spelt correctly) ways to die".
Husker~ifh~
Beer Consumption Expert
+25|6723|Beerville, USA
errrr, being stabbed to death with a spoon..... ouch!
Pyrri
+7|6616
My no1 would be Ebola, now that would suck
DocZ
+13|6681|Belgium
well actually its a close call between drowning and burning to death, both kinda freak me out, the other options, well, they're not so bad....
Home
Section.80
+447|6840|Seattle, Washington, USA

The worst would be torture because it involves the most pain, and second worst I would say is disease. You just have to sit there knowing that eventually you will die.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard