xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6710
I made my...ummm...i think my third TV tank kill. But....i shot down a Z-8! Finally! Now you'd think, "Awesome, how was the rest of your round." Well, the guy piloting kept crashing into trees after that and getting shot down my AA and...yes, tanks (behind us so don't blame me)
topthrill05
+125|6590|Rochester NY USA
Shut The Fuck Up.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6710

topthrill05 wrote:

Shut The Fuck Up.
did you get pawned beyond belief today like you usually do?
topthrill05
Nope. Haven't played in 3 days. I have been working.

Nice try.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6649|Wigan. Manchester. England.
its nice to take down a chopper with a tv yup
topthrill05
Come on buddy reply.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6675|under there hayousaidunderwear
Tv missles are easy.
jord
+2,382|6690|The North, beyond the wall.
Yes attack chopper os very fun.

Someone i know is making a mod were tv missles go 5 times further.

Thats right,i'm gonna shoot down my own chopper!
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6547|Valhalla
Nothing like taking down a Transport Chopper and getting 5kills, leaves you with warm fuzzy feeling inside, LOL
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6776|mansfield
you have 41,000 points and you have only just taken a Z-8 ??
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6547|Valhalla

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

First Time for everything...
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6710

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

more of a groundpounder than an air whore, you know, keeps my pride up
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6560|USA bitches!
Congrats. I'm getting better and better in the helo myself. I was recording on fraps one round that I had 3 tv kills on incoming jets, very gratifying. And, two came from jets that kept making passes on me and couldn't connected for shit.
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6569
TV missles are easy...unless the other attack helo pilot ur fighting knowsw what hes doing...like me.... the only way and attack helo can hit me in the air in a helo is if.....i dont see him and im in an transport chopper....or im in an attack helo and he gets me from behind....otherwise...if we in a dog fight..(helos) its easy to dosge....u just pull up and lef or up and right
Scratch[USA]
+105|6559

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

TV missles are easy...unless the other attack helo pilot ur fighting knowsw what hes doing...like me.... the only way and attack helo can hit me in the air in a helo is if.....i dont see him and im in an transport chopper....or im in an attack helo and he gets me from behind....otherwise...if we in a dog fight..(helos) its easy to dosge....u just pull up and lef or up and right
Hey I think I was playing a 24/7 Ghost town against you and some of your clan members yesterday (Sunday).  I think I remember the =W=. 
I love the attack choppers.  I hate vehicles, but I find myself drawn to helo for some reason.
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6839|Lithuania

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

Now you'd think, "Awesome, how was the rest of your round."
hahahaha, not at all.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6569

Scratch[USA] wrote:

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

Hey I think I was playing a 24/7 Ghost town against you and some of your clan members yesterday (Sunday).  I think I remember the =W=. 
I love the attack choppers.  I hate vehicles, but I find myself drawn to helo for some reason.
yea...we played ghost town the other day fopr a little bit before wake...was the other guy named =W=chiefeaglehorn??

]
i dont like the vehicle eithers.....(accept for buggy)(fast) but the helos are fun and a good means of transportation without getting a shell to the stomach from a tank

i excpecialy dont like those danmed 6 whell cars

Last edited by =W=GeneralSherman (2006-08-14 11:41:08)

[2MC]Golarin
+6|6561
I got smoked like 4 times in an attack chopper by a TV missle. Move towards the reactor towers on Dalian, Whats that streak? Oh Sh KABOOM!...
2 times I couldn't even see the towers we were so far out. the other 2 times was from behind
REDRAGON12345
Banned
+71|6685
Good job mate!!! TVes are hard at 1st but keep praticing and they are a piece of cake!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard