.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6837|Marathon, Florida Keys

usmarine2005 wrote:

Seems like this patch is coming out when everyone is going back to school.  Best.......Patch....Ever! 
,,|,,
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6802|Noizyland

Ah crap, the 15th is my Sister's birthday...
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6569|Winterpeg, Canada
FUck, now i'll never be able to get my expert explosives, or any other shit. FUCK
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6725

Jbrar wrote:

FUck, now i'll never be able to get my expert explosives, or any other shit. FUCK
you say no to claymores dont you
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6789

Jbrar wrote:

Just play the game bro, you will have MUCH more fun.
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6569|Winterpeg, Canada
i'm always a few kills short if i claywhore.
and the reason i don't have it already is because I DO have fun camping, sniping, and so on.

Last edited by Jbrar (2006-08-11 23:04:15)

lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6857|Denver colorado

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Thank Christ. Took 'em long enough.
tru dat.
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6506|Vancouver, USA
Finally!  It's about time they set a date for the patch, I am really getting tired of all the crashes in the servers.  I'm glad to know they will be a thing of the past.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6725

Cobra4545 wrote:

Finally!  It's about time they set a date for the patch, I am really getting tired of all the crashes in the servers.  I'm glad to know they will be a thing of the past.
pfff....yeah along with bf2
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6700|Colorado
Better be the stuff that dreams are made of.
Defiance
+438|6698

TrollmeaT wrote:

Better be the stuff that dreams are made of.
Sex? Yes I agree, 1.4 better be the sex.

Last edited by Defiance (2006-08-11 23:22:58)

Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6654|Warlord

Jbrar wrote:

Did I miss a memo? Why?
alexilaiho68
Where's my coffee gone!?
+45|6527|Australia
bout fucken time
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6710|Canada
Infantry only???    *****************  it's too good to be true!!   legal in ROE and no apc spawn whoring!!
J=MAN
+25|6685|OZ

>LOD<Dougalachi wrote:

yeah, the next thread i would like to see about press releases would be the complete fix list for the patch.
What I would like to see is a press release about the list of new bugs in the patch.
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6607

usmarine2005 wrote:

Seems like this patch is coming out when everyone is going back to school.  Best.......Patch....Ever! 
Exactly.  Get rid of all the faggot fucking titty-bumpin teamkiller corporals who want in the chopper after you went 38 and 6 the whole round, and your team has like 45 vs 42 tickets left....
KungfuBeer
The King of Beers
+31|6757|SoCal
LOL - Comcast got bought by Time Warner, so is it now Presented by Time Warner?

Oh yeah, did they fix anything for once?   Or just break more?

Last edited by KungfuBeer (2006-08-12 00:26:15)

|SoW|BlackFire
C4 WHORE
+67|6744|Colorado
A release date for v1.4!?!?!?! OMFG =O

I just shit myself.

Lets just hope it is worth the wait.
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6797|New York
I used to be angry that they were taking out dolphin diving, but now that I've faced people that can do it better than me, (Nexar you little bastard..), fuck that.  DOWN WITH DOLPHIN DIVING!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6596

Papa Smurf 314 wrote:

I used to be angry that they were taking out dolphin diving, but now that I've faced people that can do it better than me, (Nexar you little bastard..), fuck that.  DOWN WITH DOLPHIN DIVING!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
They don't take out Dolphin Diving, they take out Clipping by adding a delay until you can shot if you go from prone to crouch/stand.

I welcome that they do something against Clipping, but i don't like that they took this incredible cheap way doing it and therefore eliminating snap shooting. They could have done it by adding the delay after the second or third prone-crouch sequence.

Infantry movement will never be the same after 1.4 - the whole gameplay is going to change and the game will be so much slower. For example a situation in 1.3:

You're behind cover, an enemy in a Vodnik is waiting for you - you got the chance to pop-up and set one snapshot ínto his head if you're quick and good enough. Result: It's nearly balanced.

The same scene in 1.4:

You know where you've to aim, you pop up, you press the left mouse button, nothing happens until the delay is done but until the delay is over even the worst valium addict has finished you with the .50 cal. Result: You got no chance against someone waiting for you.

Thanks DICE and thanks to all guys who got no skill and don't know how to engage a dolphindiver/pronespammer/clipper.

Last edited by fierce (2006-08-12 01:22:53)

[BF2s]Connor
The Young One
+20|6498|Wigan---Manchester---UK---
sweeet
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6607

fierce wrote:

Papa Smurf 314 wrote:

They don't take out Dolphin Diving, they take out Clipping by adding a delay until you can shot if you go from prone to crouch/stand.

I welcome that they do something against Clipping, but i don't like that they took this incredible cheap way doing it and therefore eliminating snap shooting. They could have done it by adding the delay after the second or third prone-crouch sequence.

Infantry movement will never be the same after 1.4 - the whole gameplay is going to change and the game will be so much slower. For example a situation in 1.3:

You're behind cover, an enemy in a Vodnik is waiting for you - you got the chance to pop-up and set one snapshot ínto his head if you're quick and good enough. Result: It's nearly balanced.

The same scene in 1.4:

You know where you've to aim, you pop up, you press the left mouse button, nothing happens until the delay is done but until the delay is over even the worst valium addict has finished you with the .50 cal. Result: You got no chance against someone waiting for you.

Thanks DICE and thanks to all guys who got no skill and don't know how to engage a dolphindiver/pronespammer/clipper.
good, a guy on foot should lose to one in a truck with a mounted 50 cal.  No?
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6593|England

About time tbh. We've had to wait 3months for them to "hopefully" fix this CTD and server bug. Yey.
And only 15days after my bday
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6608|England

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Thank Christ. Took 'em long enough.
2 months and  9 days to be precise .
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6596

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

good, a guy on foot should lose to one in a truck with a mounted 50 cal.  No?
If he should lose, then the guy in the vehicle would have armor around him. So that he would be invulnerable to infantry. You just wanted to say something, without even having an arguement, don't you?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard