MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6649|San Francisco, CA
Teabagging, Pelvic Thrust, Poll Dance. Whatever it is. I am SO there.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6529|Long Island, New York
In addition to this...

"Our pre-order program has gone live with Gamestop and EB Games! If you pre-order Battlefield 2142, you will receive a free rank unlock, a coupon from Logitech® good for $40 off select products like the G15 keyboard, and a USB 2.0 64mb dog tag-shaped flash drive, as well as content from two super-hot upcoming EA games, Command and Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars™ and Crysis."

Precisely the reason why I'm pre-ordering today.

Like I said in my previous post, THANK YOU EA! I think this is one day where I've been happy with them the entire time!
MURcarnage

Poseidon wrote:

In addition to this...

"Our pre-order program has gone live with Gamestop and EB Games! If you pre-order Battlefield 2142, you will receive a free rank unlock, a coupon from Logitech® good for $40 off select products like the G15 keyboard, and a USB 2.0 64mb dog tag-shaped flash drive, as well as content from two super-hot upcoming EA games, Command and Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars™ and Crysis."

Precisely the reason why I'm pre-ordering today.

Like I said in my previous post, THANK YOU EA! I think this is one day where I've been happy with them the entire time!
lol. i already pre-ordered. but the pre-order stuff is while supplies last, and i looked @ my shipping status, and the pre-order things say "back ordered". they might be out already
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6707

usmarine2005 wrote:

Raise your hand if you wish they would scrap the awards and rank system.
thats unranked servers my friend. but yes bf2 has gotten around points now...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

I know, but everyone I know or like to play with would never play on those servers for long.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6582|Your attic

usmarine2005 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

I know, but everyone I know or like to play with would never play on those servers for long.
If it wasn't for stats in BF2 this site wouldn't be here, so don't moan too much.
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6559

usmarine2005 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Unranked is way more fun, teamwork and higher level of competition. You don't have any statwhoring nadespamming or claymorespamming lowskillers on maps like Karkand etc.
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6522

stryyker wrote:

An exclusive war dance animation that you can use in-game to taunt/pwn other players
lol.
An exclusive war dance animation that you can use in-game to taunt/pwn other players
lol.
lol.
lol.
BEST FEATURE EVER.
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6473
This is all a gimmick too fucken suck you in into another glitch tastic battlefield.

Last edited by deadawakeing (2006-08-11 16:43:36)

USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6500|Daytona Beach, FL

stryyker wrote:

lol.
lol.
lol.
lol.
lol?
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6610|Manitowoc, WI

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

lol.
lol.
lol.
lol.
lol?
lol!
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6582|Your attic

BolvisOculus wrote:

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

lol.

lol.

lol.

lol.
lol?
lol!

No more
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6689

Towelly wrote:

BolvisOculus wrote:

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

lol?
lol!

No more
wow....we're losing more to 2142
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6582|Your attic

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

Towelly wrote:

BolvisOculus wrote:

lol!

No more
wow....we're losing more to 2142
what??

Edit: If your trying to say that loads of people are going to 2142, then yes, those who want wuake wars may have it. I will be loving 2142, slightly futuristic, but not so much that warfare is all about who has the bigger death star

Last edited by Towelly (2006-08-11 17:08:11)

Aardcore
+60|6704|USA, Arizona

MURcarnage wrote:

Teabagging, Pelvic Thrust, Poll Dance. Whatever it is. I am SO there.
LOL!!!!
Aardcore
+60|6704|USA, Arizona
If the dance animation is cool, I'm so digging my mp3 library for Michael Jackson - Billy Jean whenever I kill someone.
Doktorbob
+26|6479
I just booked my pre-order!  I gotta have that dance !!
xWSxCriminalx
+40|6528
Anyone know if you HAVE to use your old bf2 nick to get access to the dance and shit?? Hows that gonna work you figure?
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6509|Montucky

usmarine2005 wrote:

*raises hand*
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

[1FR]S3v3N wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

*raises hand*
Aye.  The first one.  At least there are two of us.
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6522
Hopefully the taunt is going to look something like the feature left out of CSS.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9rWdxBeauQ

Instead of people whinnign about dolhpin divers you are going to have people whinning about MOON WALKERS.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6766|Noizyland

War Dance animation? That's just stupid - unless it's the Haka. It won't be though...
Getting a free rank - what's the point? The first rank is always easiest. A special limited editon unlock or attachment would be cool though.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
MURcarnage

Tyferra wrote:

A special limited editon unlock or attachment would be cool though.
Like a dog that barks, and when it barks it shoots bees out?
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6769|Long Island
Sure, the first ranks will be easy to get, but we'll still get free unlocks for playing bf2.  That's nothing to be complaining about.  It's all just hype, but at least we'll have unlocks as soon as the game comes out.
That is a good thing.  But i really do hope that you get 2 ranks, 1 for preorder and 1 for veterans

lol. i already pre-ordered. but the pre-order stuff is while supplies last, and i looked @ my shipping status, and the pre-order things say "back ordered". they might be out already
I don't think they are out, I just think that they didn't get any shipped to them yet.  Did u order from ebgames or gamespot? i ordered from eb games

Hopefully the taunt is going to look something like the feature left out of CSS.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9rWdxBeauQ

Instead of people whinnign about dolhpin divers you are going to have people whinning about MOON WALKERS.
rotflmao that would be hilarious.
={OGC}=HK-47
Eugoogalizer
+69|6565|Fountain Valley,CA

xWSxCriminalx wrote:

Anyone know if you HAVE to use your old bf2 nick to get access to the dance and shit?? Hows that gonna work you figure?
i was thinking the same thing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard