CameronPoe
+2,925|6581

Major_Spittle wrote:

CameronPoe have you hugged a terrorist today.

You have made the point many a time already that you hate Israelis and side with groups that will only rest when they are destroyed.  Why do you find a need to try to get this forum's approval by posting such stupid crap to try to justify your hate for Jews.

Can't you be content with just making you schedule donations to your local hate groups and not start such redundant posts.
Hugged a terrorist? I'm sorry - no one from the Israeli government was available for hugs when I dropped by.

Hate jews? No.

Stop 'redundant' posts? Never. Just trying to rectify or balance Israeli propaganda's control over the average Joe Bloggs in USA. A lot haven't questioned what goes on over there. Besides 'redundant' posts don't usually illicit many replies.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-08-15 03:50:47)

sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6558|Denmizzark!!

CameronPoe wrote:

The 'Fair and Balanced' is a jibe at Fox News. That's their motto.
PRiMACORD
+190|6650|Home of the Escalade Herds

Bubbalo wrote:

lowing wrote:

join primacord then. show them how it is done.
So, the fact that they're doing it one way means that must be the only way?  Maybe they just value their lives over massive amounts of anyone else's.
Bingo.

They could take them out by going in with ground forces to both minimize civilian casualties and hold the area. It's not like those world war II rockets were doing much, heh.

Then again, there bombing Lebanon to shit had no discernable affect on rocket attacks anyway. They kept firing hundreds of rockets a day till the cease fire.

So bombing the bridges, airport, power plant and all that other shit affected Hezbollah...how? Right.

Fail.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6677|USA

PRiMACORD wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

lowing wrote:

So, the fact that they're doing it one way means that must be the only way?  Maybe they just value their lives over massive amounts of anyone else's.
Bingo.

They could take them out by going in with ground forces to both minimize civilian casualties and hold the area. It's not like those world war II rockets were doing much, heh.

Then again, there bombing Lebanon to shit had no discernable affect on rocket attacks anyway. They kept firing hundreds of rockets a day till the cease fire.

So bombing the bridges, airport, power plant and all that other shit affected Hezbollah...how? Right.

Fail.
Ummmmm, Between Hezzbolah and Israel, I wonder who was begging for a cease fire here, certainly wasn't Israel.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6581

lowing wrote:

PRiMACORD wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Bingo.

Fail.
Ummmmm, Between Hezzbolah and Israel, I wonder who was begging for a cease fire here, certainly wasn't Israel.
Certainly wasn't Hezbollah either. Civilians on both sides maybe.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-08-15 03:11:35)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6677|USA

Bubbalo wrote:

lowing wrote:

nope, yer right, go show then how to do it. I am not a military tactician, and I doubt the criticism of their strategy is going to hold much water in a BF2 gaming forum, but hey, give it a shot, they night be reading right now.

All they had to do to keep from being bombed in the first place, was quit fucking with Israel, but Hezzbolah and the other terrorists never listen to me either.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6789|d

lowing wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

lowing wrote:

nope, yer right, go show then how to do it. I am not a military tactician, and I doubt the criticism of their strategy is going to hold much water in a BF2 gaming forum, but hey, give it a shot, they night be reading right now.

All they had to do to keep from being bombed in the first place, was quit fucking with Israel, but Hezzbolah and the other terrorists never listen to me either.
they "night" be reading now, u neva know. quit fuking with isreal ? haha. find out why everyone wants to "fuk" with isreal and then ask why they never listen to u.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6587

lowing wrote:

And it certainly wasn't Hizballah.

There's another problem with the Israeli plan: the only way it works is by starving Hizballah of rockets long term.  Shock horror, roads tend to be rebuilt.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6677|USA

Bubbalo wrote:

lowing wrote:

And it certainly wasn't Hizballah.

There's another problem with the Israeli plan: the only way it works is by starving Hizballah of rockets long term.  Shock horror, roads tend to be rebuilt.
actually you are wrong Bubbalo, Israel wants a cease fire but only "conditionally" and that is a guarantee there will be no more terror attacks in Israel?? you can read all day long that Israel is not interested in a cease fire without these stipulations. Sorry to break it to you, but Hezzbolah was getting their asses handed to them and they are crying mercy now.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/ … 62,00.html
JudgeDredd1824
+32|6679|Wigan an proud of it mate !
Smoke me a kipper... I'll be back for breakfast.....

Well u said you wanted quotes........
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6544|Πάϊ

rawls2 wrote:

Point 1: Palestine does not exist anymore. It belongs to Israel. America once belonged to Natives now it belongs to the Americans. Deal with it.

Point 2: The remaining citizens of the land formerly known as Palestine need to learn how to live in peace in their new home known as Israel. If they dont live in peace they will continue to have their settlements occupied by Israeli forces.

Point 3: If the mods are going to ban me for "flaming" someone, I think it would be good to see the whole story behind the flaming. Most instances would require banning two people and not just the last one to do the flaming!!!!!!!
point 1: Greece was part of the Ottoman empire for 400 years. We dealt with it and the Turks are gone. If you were a Native American or a Palestinian would you say "deal with it" with such a stupid ease?

point 2: Those evil Palestinians... why won't they live in peace with the ones who are occupying their land, driving them out of their homes, depriving them of their freedom, the ones who are killing them daily? There must be something wrong with them...
ƒ³

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard