Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6722|Toronto, ON
Ok, it's time to 'fess up.

I've had my share of pissing people off because I get a kick out of it.  It just turns me on to see kids on IHoP, BF2S, MIA, CROW, FAF, TBF, MSG, KoK, 20ID, 9thInf, 9ID, 1MC, Christian Gamers, , <insert clan here>.  I must have pissed off over 100 clans.

In reality, I'm a 22 year old Computer Engineer working at ATI (well now AMD) as an intern.  I have a funny personality, I joke alot about politics.  I'm involved in several clubs and communities like Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Beach Volleyball charities, Curling club, Airsofting, etc.  I'm a real nice guy, and I help out as much as possible in my community.  I was even nominated in my neighbourhood for "Good Samaritan Award", but then some old douchebag got it because he was about to die of cancer (So I'll have to wait next year).

I started this "piss off, egotistical persona" when I first got good in Counter-Strike 0.6 Beta.  I was part of the CAL-i division clan 3Bears with the alias *BEAST*.  I was also the only clan member in the world competing on a competitive level using the Steyr Scout (Everyone else uses AWP in clan matches).  I was notorious for my macros that shouted out "Yawn, GG", ">> You lose, just quit the game <<", ">> We win again <<", ">> You just got scouted, owned <<".  Boy I pissed off alot of kids by repeating that crap.

Then between CS and BF2, I had small popularity in UT2004 (Also acting as an egotistical player), Warcraft 3 (Acted like a smartass), DoTA (Acted like a smartass), StarCraft (Acted like egotistical player).  Boy was it fun pulling this kind of crap.

And then BF2 came along.  I had small experience with 1942, DC, and VietNam but I was never a great fan (not enough kids to piss off).  In my experience, if the game has some sort of ranking system, than it becomes a haven for adolescent showoffness.  And that's where I come in to shut them up and make them wait 10 more years for puberty.  And boy did BF2 have them.  I kept my mouth shut in the first 2-3 months gauging the game and all the quirks, and when I felt I finally mastered it, I opened my mouth.  It's like a drug to see so many people get riled up over virtual words. 

Now with BF2142 about to come out, it's time to start another wave of crying, /wrist emo, hack accusation, keyboard slamming, VoIP shouting, teabagging, stat whoring, players.  It's gonna be fun pissing off the BF2 transitioning players as well as the new kids on the block that think they're the shit.  Why am I doing it?  Because I can.  But seriously, people gotta take it easy, it's just a fucking game, a 10 year old should not be playing games like these.  If you can't take someone saying "owned gg", then maybe socializing isn't your thing and you should stick with yoga.  It pains me to see people respond with racist insults just because I say "Owned, 1 ticket down.".

Cheers to the people that don't take it seriously though.  Mad props. 

The only that differs me from the average horn-blowing ego player?  I can actually back up my words.  Owned. GG

Nyte,
Making 10 year olds /wrist since 1998

Last edited by Nyte (2006-08-10 13:31:36)

Alpha as fuck.
glopje_nl
+21|6640|HOLLAND
ah that explains it
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6612|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
Nyte. why 'fess up?

I love you
You're almost as good as me
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6670
Thats ok. I forgive you.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6722|Toronto, ON
Wait, I don't remember apologizing in my post
Alpha as fuck.
glopje_nl
+21|6640|HOLLAND
lol i would be a good idea to edit that in nyte
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6725|United States of America
I still don't see where snipers take skill.... but you are a good player, and I enjoy pissing guys off too!
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6667
y.....eah...i would forgive you, but you're buying 2142
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6744|Noizyland

Being egotistical in the anonymity of the Internet is the best part of the Internet. There's nothing to forgive anyway bro.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6567|Seattle

We all knew you were a softy
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
pX|SithLord
+22|6695|Germany
ahaha n1 i like it... i think a bit of humor and irony are things that are sometimes missing in this forum, nice post ^^
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6623
my respect for you just went from -10/10 to -9/10. I abso fuckin' lutely loved the scout + deagle combo in CS. Did it for about 6 months.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6746
Nice post, real deep....I agree with most was said.

You've had your share of laughs, but knowing when to stop shows the most maturity at all.....that post I'm sure has added a whole nother level of respect in the eyes of myself and others.

GG bro, GG.

Tuff

Last edited by 2tuff (2006-08-10 13:44:54)

Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6593|Camp XRay

You play on our server? I have never seen you on there. Anywho pretty good, congrats on the almost award.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6722|Toronto, ON
Enough forgiving, I didn't apologize.
Alpha as fuck.
Stags
+26|6626
So you're a normal person like the rest of us who like pissing off other people online like the rest of us.  Cheers!
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6721|the middle of nowhere

Nyte wrote:

I'm involved in several clubs and communities like Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
I want to learn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu .
defaultPlayerBF2MCSF
+4|6453|Pennsylvania, U.S.

Nyte wrote:

If you can't take someone saying "owned gg", then maybe socializing isn't your thing and you should stick with yoga.
Since when was spending endless hours on a computer refered to as socializing?
slicknic
+145|6596
i forgive you.
spawnofthemist
Banned

defaultPlayerBF2MCSF wrote:

Nyte wrote:

If you can't take someone saying "owned gg", then maybe socializing isn't your thing and you should stick with yoga.
Since when was spending endless hours on a computer refered to as socializing?
since when did picking faults with someone clearly better than you become a pasttime for people like you?
defaultPlayerBF2MCSF
+4|6453|Pennsylvania, U.S.

spawnofthemist wrote:

since when did picking faults with someone clearly better than you become a pasttime for people like you?
"Better" is a point of view.
spawnofthemist
Banned

defaultPlayerBF2MCSF wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

"Better" is a point of view.
yes. a point of view shared by many.
therefore.

Nyte > You.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6648|Middle of nowhere
Congratulations!!

You win the Internet.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6680
tbh i prefered the old nyte that was a bigheaded moron, and fun to play with.

not this stupid ghey post about what you do for local community, i dont really give a shit, all i care about is if you prawn nubs and then rub it in there faces, so im going to ignore this topic and pretend it never happened.
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6510|The Lost Highway
Nyte, be careful man. People are starting to like you. You have a reputation to uphold.

Last edited by mKmalfunction (2006-08-10 14:30:33)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard