Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6753|United States of America
What do you peace lovers think?  We have just stopped what could have been larger than 9/11.  Notice, their target was US soil, but they planned to use British to get to us.  Now that this is starting to be accepted as world war three, there is no turning back.  Terrorism will end here, or the world as we know it is screwed to hell.  Not only is this proof for us that want want in Iraq, Iran, and support Israel, that they don't care who they hit, but those people were radicals born, and raised in Britain.  My opinion is we send everything we have into the middle east. No holding back, you see something suspicious, you shoot to kill.  We should also close all mosques in the US and Britain.  It's war now people, no one is innocent.
-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6533|Carlsbad, CA, USA

i'm with you man, no more bullshit, lets kick ass and take names, kill them all.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6566|Mountains of NC

Oorah
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6629|949

Miller wrote:

What do you peace lovers think?  We have just stopped what could have been larger than 9/11.  Notice, their target was US soil, but they planned to use British to get to us.  Now that this is starting to be accepted as world war three, there is no turning back.  Terrorism will end here, or the world as we know it is screwed to hell.  Not only is this proof for us that want want in Iraq, Iran, and support Israel, that they don't care who they hit, but those people were radicals born, and raised in Britain.  My opinion is we send everything we have into the middle east. No holding back, you see something suspicious, you shoot to kill.  We should also close all mosques in the US and Britain.  It's war now people, no one is innocent.
You might be a terrorist.  We better kill you first, then sort out the details later.
brome
brap.
+244|6584|Accidental, TK

Miller wrote:

We should also close all mosques in the US and Britain.
No.
I'd have to say I almost totally disagree with you.  I am uncomfortable with the way that Britain and most of the rest of Western Europe have become part and parcel with America.  This is a result of that.
sc15
+1|6467

Miller wrote:

Notice, their target was US soil
No they were going to blow them up mid flight
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

brome wrote:

Miller wrote:

No.
I'd have to say I almost totally disagree with you.  I am uncomfortable with the way that Britain and most of the rest of Western Europe have become part and parcel with America.  This is a result of that.
This war isn't from the US trying to stop it, this is because they just plain hate us and want to see us dead. Please read the Koran.
Cheeky_Ninja06
+52|6730|Cambridge, England
notice how the terrorists in england always have links to pakistan.....
Erkut.hv
+124|6732|California
No, no , you've got it all wrong. Obviously white people did something to deserve it. Somehow you offended them, better find a way to appease them, you don't want to hurt peoples feelings do you? That would be politically incorrect, someone might sue you.

Islam vs. world. Islam understands, problem is nobody else does. Nor will they, until they are looking up at a scimitar, and down at a basket, being asked if they are willing to accept allah.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6629|949

Miller wrote:

This war isn't from the US trying to stop it, this is because they just plain hate us and want to see us dead. Please read the Koran.
Because clearly in the Koran it says to kill all westerners.  Why don't you read the Koran, buddy?

Yes, I saw the alleged terrorist plot, and no, I was not fearing for my life.  Granted, I was not on a flight from the UK to the US, but come on now.  What can we do, short of eliminating civil liberties for all, that is going to stop this sort of thing from happening?  We create all these rules for airport security, a new branch of government strictly to deal with this sort of thing (Department of Homeland Security), yet terrorist attacks continue.  And instead of realizing that we (the US government) are taking reactive steps to stop terrorism when we should be proactive, you come up with another reactive response.
PRiMACORD
+190|6622|Home of the Escalade Herds

Miller wrote:

brome wrote:

Miller wrote:

No.
There are 10 million Muslims in the US, every one i've met is friendly and as normal as they come.

Just because you're a country hick who has as much world experience as a tuna can doesn't mean we should listen to your backward views. Muslims have been here for a long ass time, most of them hate terrorists more then we do. Why? Because of all the racism this shit is causing towards them. Ironic but true.

Seriously, go out and meet a Muslim.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6629|949

Erkut.hv wrote:

No, no , you've got it all wrong. Obviously white people did something to deserve it. Somehow you offended them, better find a way to appease them, you don't want to hurt peoples feelings do you? That would be politically incorrect, someone might sue you.

Islam vs. world. Islam understands, problem is nobody else does. Nor will they, until they are looking up at a scimitar, and down at a basket, being asked if they are willing to accept allah.
Way to generalize there buddy.  The same problem the majority of the world has in looking at Americans, and you do the same toward Muslims.  Do not lump fanatics into the same catagory.  Fundamentalists do not preach the same religious teachings, they do not have the same rhetoric.  That is like lumping the Westboro Baptists with Mother Teresa.  Both claim to be Christian, so why differentiate?
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Miller wrote:

Because clearly in the Koran it says to kill all westerners.  Why don't you read the Koran, buddy?

Yes, I saw the alleged terrorist plot, and no, I was not fearing for my life.  Granted, I was not on a flight from the UK to the US, but come on now.  What can we do, short of eliminating civil liberties for all, that is going to stop this sort of thing from happening?  We create all these rules for airport security, a new branch of government strictly to deal with this sort of thing (Department of Homeland Security), yet terrorist attacks continue.  And instead of realizing that we (the US government) are taking reactive steps to stop terrorism when we should be proactive, you come up with another reactive response.
So what do you suggest? Let them continue killing people on a regular basis?  Unfortunately I think we have to stoop to their level to stop them, like the Soviet Union did once....

When the Soviet Union was in power there was a terrorist attack on it.  These terrorists took random people from their homes and shipped their bodies back in a body bag after it had been thrown into a tree chipper.  The Soviet Leaders were pissed off. So what they did is take family members of those terrorists and did the exact same thing to them.  What do ya know? The attacks stopped!?!?! OMG!!! Rly? 

Too bad for everyone, they are the ones starting to threaten national security.
Erkut.hv
+124|6732|California

PRiMACORD wrote:

Just because you're a country hick

Because of all the racism this shit is causing towards them
Hypocrisy FTW

Miller wrote:

Muslims have been here for a long ass time, most of them hate terrorists more then we do.
Then tell your muslim friends to hold a fucking march for once in their lives and condemn terrorism on television.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

PRiMACORD wrote:

Miller wrote:

brome wrote:

No.
There are 10 million Muslims in the US, every one i've met is friendly and as normal as they come.

Just because you're a country hick who has as much world experience as a tuna can doesn't mean we should listen to your backward views. Muslims have been here for a long ass time, most of them hate terrorists more then we do. Why? Because of all the racism this shit is causing towards them. Ironic but true.

I have, they live near me.  I wish we didn't HAVE to close all their religious symbols down but with so many radicals out there we can't take chances.  And after judging me even though you have no idea where I live, what I do in life, yeah, I'm goin to have to say you were wrong about me.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6719|Eastern PA
I think this pretty much puts the "fly paper" theory to rest (ie. fight them over there so we don't have to fight them at home). I thought invading Iraq was supposed to stop that kind of thing, eh?

Also, this attack was stopped by garden variety police work and shows that a massive military response is not necessarily the answer to this kind of problem.
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6736|Omaha, Nebraska
*yawn*
PRiMACORD

Cheeky_Ninja06 wrote:

notice how the terrorists in england always have links to pakistan.....
"Pakistani Intelligence helped foil attacks" -CNN

You should thank them.
brome
brap.
+244|6584|Accidental, TK

Erkut.hv wrote:

PRiMACORD wrote:

Hypocrisy FTW

Miller wrote:

Muslims have been here for a long ass time, most of them hate terrorists more then we do.
Then tell your muslim friends to hold a fucking march for once in their lives and condemn terrorism on television.
I'm sorry.  It is people with attitudes like yours who are mostly to blame for all the tension between races. 

miller wrote:

Again, NO. Nowhere in the Koran does it say to kill all westerners.  Interestingly enough I don't believe it says anything about women concealing their faces.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

You chat all this shit and wonder why America is so unpopular in the rest of the world?
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6728|Michigan
I'm not saying close all the mosques and crap like that all I want to see is a muslim group to publicly protest the terrorism.
The American muslims need to stand up and let their voices be heard or else it's too easy to take the "kill em all" attitude.
As for racial profiling, we need to do that a bit. Not that it should be a bad thing. If you know a murder was performed by a white male in his thirties, you'll be picking on allot of white males in his thirties. It's just the way it is. We can't help the color we are bourn with.
PRiMACORD

Erkut.hv wrote:

PRiMACORD wrote:

Hypocrisy FTW
I'm white.

Idiots FTW.

Erkut.hv wrote:

Miller wrote:

They shouldn't have to do anything, they are Americans
kuntpunch_37
Banned
+7|6491|Little Rock, Arkansas bitches

Miller wrote:

PRiMACORD wrote:

Miller wrote:

I have, they live near me.  I wish we didn't HAVE to close all their religious symbols down but with so many radicals out there we can't take chances.  And after judging me even though you have no idea where I live, what I do in life, yeah, I'm goin to have to say you were wrong about me.
Islam itself isn't the problem.  It's the psychotic "fundamentalists" that have distorted what the Koran is about.  Calling terrorists "Muslims" is like calling KKK members "Christians."  They use a distorted view of a religion to carry out atrocities in its name, arguing that God told them to.  Not that I'm opposed to turning the Middle East into a parking lot, but I don't think Islam is the root cause of our problems.  I think the root cause is the economic disparity over there is so bad (not that it's great here) that people become willing to strap bombs to themselves and kill innocents because they're promised a better life in heaven.
brome
brap.
+244|6584|Accidental, TK

kuntpunch_37 wrote:

Not that I'm opposed to turning the Middle East into a parking lot
humph
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6790

Miller wrote:

...We should also close all mosques in the US and Britain.  It's war now people, no one is innocent.
I take it you'd favour closing all Christian churches in the US and Ireland because of the IRA, INLA, UDF, etc. then?  Here in the UK we've suffered far more from supposedly Christian terrorists than Muslims.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6699|New York

brome wrote:

Miller wrote:

No.
Are you Kidding me? The laws in the UK Protect Muslims and others with More protections than British born citizens. There's more concessions made to Muslims in the UK than even France allows. If you review history, Most of the Infamous terrorists have either lived or stopped over to the UK. Why you say? Because they are Protected there. If America would only Close down these places and Track every business owner of  Mideastern on Muslim decent, maybe we could Get someplace with these whack jobs.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard