BerkuT_gru
+26|6652
The rules of POLITICAL CORRECTNESS when it comes to the Israeli-Arab conflict:

Rule # 1 : In the Middle East, it is always the Arabs that attack first, and it's always Israel who defends itself. This is called 'Retaliation'.

Rule # 2: The Arabs, whether Palestinians or Lebanese, are not allowed to kill Israelis. This is called 'Terrorism'

Rule # 3: Israel has the right to kill Arab civilians, this is called 'Self-Defense', or these days 'Collateral Damage'.

Rule # 4: When Israel kills too many civilians. The Western world calls for restraint. This is called the 'Reaction of the International Community'.

Rule # 5: Palestinians and Lebanese do not have the right to capture Israeli military, not even a limited number, not even 1 or 2. This is called "Kidnapping".

Rule # 6: Israel has the right to capture as many Palestinians as they want (Palestinians: around 10000 to date, 300 of which are children, Lebanese: 1000s to date, being held without trial). There is no limit; there is no need for proof of guilt or trial. This is called 'War on Terrorism'.

Rule # 7: When you say 'Hezbollah', always be sure to add 'supported by Syria and Iran'. this is called: "Axis of Evil"

Rule # 8: When you say 'Israel', never say 'supported by the USA, the UK and other European countries', for people (God forbid) might believe this is not an equal conflict. This is called "Helping our Friends".

Rule # 9: When it comes to Israel, don't mention the words 'occupied territories', 'UN resolutions', 'Geneva conventions. This could distress the audience and is called "Anti-Semitism".

Rule # 10: Israelis speak better English than Arabs. This is why we let them speak out as much as possible, so that they can explain rules 1 through 9. This is called 'Neutral Journalism'.

Rule # 11: If you don't agree with these rules or if you favor the Arab side over the Israeli side, you must be a very dangerous anti-Semite. You may even have to make a public apology if you express your honest opinion like Mel Gibson. this is called "Democracy".
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6696|Tampa Bay Florida
hell ya, +1
EVieira
+105|6484|Lutenblaag, Molvania
Dang, that was a good post. +1 to ya
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered;  the point is to discover them."
Galileo Galilei  (1564-1642)
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6507|Los Angeles
+1 but I'm guessing you copied this from somewhere else...
EVieira

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

+1 but I'm guessing you copied this from somewhere else...
Yeah, comeon... Tell us the truth. Put up the link...
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered;  the point is to discover them."
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6507|Los Angeles
yyyyyyyyep.

http://www.monabaker.com/

Wish I could get that +1 back actually. Not a big fan of ctrl-c ctrl-v karma acquisition. You should provide a link rather than allow everyone to assume it was original.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6535|Global Command
Damn I miss the negative karma right now.

As the majority of the world is uninformed on international relations and politics ignorance prevails.
Like with this thread of yours.

* sniff sniff*     I smell mindless hatred for Israel and everything Jewish.
Good day.
SonofASniper
Pump It Baby, Pump it!
+34|6543|Oregon

ATG wrote:

As the majority of the world is uninformed on international relations and politics ignorance prevails.

Good day.
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6533|Portland, OR USA
sadly it is rampant.  People see what they perceive as an educated viewpoint and assume the person knows what they are talking about and mindlessly latch their brain to the bandwagon.

Unfortunately, as these people are usually borderline retarded, their definition of "educated" is the ability to put the square peg in the square hole, so I think you see where the logic breakdown is.

People bitch and moan about how Israel was blinked into existence by the UN as repairations for the Hollocost.  Well ya know what?  Israel existed for quite a while before being blinked out of existence previously.  Think of it as restoring the balance - or just continue in your mindless circle jerk.  You know, whatever.
ATG
Banned
It's kinda trendy to hate. For no really personal reasons either.
Lucky for my I always ignore fashion and style trends. And group think.
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6652

PuckMercury wrote:

sadly it is rampant.  People see what they perceive as an educated viewpoint and assume the person knows what they are talking about and mindlessly latch their brain to the bandwagon.

Unfortunately, as these people are usually borderline retarded, their definition of "educated" is the ability to put the square peg in the square hole, so I think you see where the logic breakdown is.

People bitch and moan about how Israel was blinked into existence by the UN as repairations for the Hollocost.  Well ya know what?  Israel existed for quite a while before being blinked out of existence previously.  Think of it as restoring the balance - or just continue in your mindless circle jerk.  You know, whatever.
EVieira

ATG wrote:

Good day.
The text is very clever, it shows how you can look at any of the incidents happening in the middle east from two very distinct angles. It demonstrates very clearly how things can be black-and-white when it comes to Arabs and Israel.

But you choose to see it as blind hate and ignorance. If it is ignorance come up with something better, if you can...
ATG
Banned
No thank you. This is a circle jerk of Jew bashing and I've said all there is to say.
Seek me out on one of my threads, never regurgitated crap from some other blog/news/hate site if you've got anything to say worth reading. Nothing in this thread is except what Puck wrote.
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6661|United States of America

ATG wrote:

Good day.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6657|USA
The Arabs are the ones that bring the fight to the civilian population by hiding and launching attacks from these lodations

The Arabs are the ones arming children to fight this war

The Arabs lost their land by starting a fight with Israel by trying to destroy Israel, it back fired and Israel kicked their ass instead.

The Arabs are the ones who deploy homicide bombers that strap explosives to themselves and run onto a crowd of civilians and blow up.

The Arabs are the ones who kidnap civilians and foreigners and behead them on the internet.

The Arabs are the ones who had a world wide violent and murderous protest against FREE PRESS

The Arabs are the ones that openly call for the destruction of Israel and the killing of ALL Jews and any one that supports them.

I could on, but I will rest with this list for now.

Now, AFTER you justify each and every one of these FACTUAL acts, you can tell me why Israel is wrong for going to war with these bastards.
jonsimon
+224|6501
Good ol' ATG to insult everyone when he can't argue legitimately.

And of course Puck to kiss his feet. :-*
jonsimon
+224|6501

lowing wrote:

The Arabs are the ones that bring the fight to the civilian population by hiding and launching attacks from these lodations

The Arabs lost their land by starting a fight with Israel by trying to destroy Israel, it back fired and Israel kicked their ass instead.

The Arabs are the ones who deploy homicide bombers that strap explosives to themselves and run onto a crowd of civilians and blow up.

The Arabs are the ones who kidnap civilians and foreigners and behead them on the internet.

The Arabs are the ones who had a world wide violent and murderous protest against FREE PRESS

The Arabs are the ones that openly call for the destruction of Israel and the killing of ALL Jews and any one that supports them.

Now, AFTER you justify each and every one of these FACTUAL acts, you can tell me why Israel is wrong for going to war with these bastards.
Israel launches attacks from Arab Israeli civillian towns.

Israel kills children.

Israel gained their land by magical decree of the UN, then bitched when the Arabs didn't like it.

Israel is the one deploying jet bombers that fly over crowds of civillians and blow them up.

Israel is the one that captures thousands of Arabs and holds them indefinetly.

Israel is the one that controls the press.

Israel is the one openly destroying all arabs and anyone who supports them.

They are wrong because they are as dirty as their enemies.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6657|USA

jonsimon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Israel launches attacks from Arab Israeli civillian towns.

Israel kills children.

Israel gained their land by magical decree of the UN, then bitched when the Arabs didn't like it.

Israel is the one deploying jet bombers that fly over crowds of civillians and blow them up.

Israel is the one that captures thousands of Arabs and holds them indefinetly.

Israel is the one that controls the press.

Israel is the one openly destroying all arabs and anyone who supports them.

They are wrong because they are as dirty as their enemies.
Show me links that prove Israel purposely targets civilians

show me links that prove Israel is hiding and launching attacks in and around civilians

Show me links that Israel is purposely targeting civilians from ther air for bombing

Show me links that Israel is capturing and holding civilians for no reason

Show me links that Israel controls the media for anything other than obvious security reason regatding its war efforts

Show me links where Israel called out for the destruction of ALL ARABS AND THEIR COUNTRIES and those that support them

you forgot to also tell me that Israel is beheading people on the internet

you forgot to tell me that Israel holds world wide murderour riots to stiffle FREE PRESS

I asked you to adress my issues and either deny them, admit them, or justify them. then we can move on to Israel

Also if Israel is EQUALLY as wrong as the ARABS, then you SHOULD be slamming both, but like the UN, it is Israel that is on your shit list...you can explain that as well after you address my issues listed above

Last edited by lowing (2006-08-09 21:04:42)

jonsimon
+224|6501

lowing wrote:

show me links that prove Israel is hiding and launching attacks in and around civilians

Show me links that Israel is purposely targeting civilians from ther air for bombing

Show me links that Israel controls the media for anything other than obvious security reason regatding its war efforts

Show me links where Israel called out for the destruction of ALL ARABS AND THEIR COUNTRIES and those that support them

you forgot to tell me that Israel holds world wide murderour riots to stiffle FREE PRESS

I asked you to adress my issues and either deny them, admit them, or justify them. then we can move on to Israel
You obviously didnt read my post very well. I was very selective in my wordings. As for links, you should provide your own before I'll waste my time and energy presenting you with evidence of something you won't believe anyway.

Besides, if you really want the evidence for my statements, it can all be gathered from threads in this here forum. Why don't you use the search function?

Night kiddie
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6657|USA

jonsimon wrote:

lowing wrote:

You obviously didnt read my post very well. I was very selective in my wordings. As for links, you should provide your own before I'll waste my time and energy presenting you with evidence of something you won't believe anyway.

Besides, if you really want the evidence for my statements, it can all be gathered from threads in this here forum. Why don't you use the search function?

Night kiddie
I can show you links for each and every issue..

and you are gunna use other peoples posts as your proof??!!!!!.......you are a classic LOL
Eugefunk84
+48|6540
seriously dude shut up. the israilis and teh arabs are BOTH wrong and BOTH right in their views. being a third party, it is simply not our place to judge one or the other.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6493|Melbourne

Rules of War V.2

there are no rules its war!
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6657|USA

Eugefunk84 wrote:

seriously dude shut up. the israilis and teh arabs are BOTH wrong and BOTH right in their views. being a third party, it is simply not our place to judge one or the other.
You mean you don't feel you can judge a goup of people that openly call out for the destruction of a nation and the genocide of its people? Or any of the other acts on my issue list?

Please, either step up to the plate and justiy these actions or quit tap dancing and move on.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6681|Canberra, AUS

R3v4n wrote:

Rules of War V.2

there are no rules its war!
So I can just go in and rape and massacre everyone I see, just because it's 'war'?

Think a bit more before you post people.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
JimmyBotswana
+82|6592|Montreal

PuckMercury wrote:

Existed when? 4000 years ago? What a stupid thing to say. Oh and it's Holocaust.

lowing wrote:

You mean you don't feel you can judge a goup of people that openly call out for the destruction of a nation and the genocide of its people? Or any of the other acts on my issue list?
Please the only genocide going on is the one done by the IDF to the Arabs. The Gaza is the world's largest open air prison. The death toll in this current crisis is ten times for the arabs what it is for the Israelis. The Israelis don't preach genocide and the destruction of the arabs because they actually go out and do it.

And Lowing you are a pathetic excuse for a human being to immediately associate any criticism of Israeli foreign policy with a reactionary hatred of Jews. I have many jewish friends and I discuss my disgust with Israel's actions frequently. Never have they said to me "you must hate all Jews because you criticize Israel's actions." There is a large Jewish peace movement inside Israel. There are many Orthodox Jews who are anti-Zionist because they believe Zionism conflicts with Judaic teachings. Are they anti-Semites as well?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard