joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6657|Cheshire. UK

IrbisInBoots wrote:

I like noobs, but I hate stupid noobs that think they are cool enough to be a gunner on chopper even though they cannot fucking destroy a stationary object 150 yards away from perfectly lined-up heli with the TV.  I HATE THEM, and once you tell them to get out, they start fucking with you but they do not get out cuz they think they are cool. I hate those motherfucker bitches that cannot kill a standing soldier. I hate, I hate them all!!!! Just cannot stand those stupid retards that always try to fly but they cannot even use their sniper rifle right
Hmmmm   8,511 Global points!!   NOOB!
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6606

d_toccs wrote:

can't blame me for trying .   I genuinely have the expert knife, which i didn't stat pad for, that's gotta count for something??????
yeah expert knife after 1.3 patch dont brag about that.
Kontrolfreq
+50|6664|Cambridge UK
If you hate it so much...stop doing it <snigger>
schakl
+21|6748
When I fly a helo I ASK for a gunner. It's much more fun for me, and if the gunner fails I use my missiles.
I also fly with noobs to help them learn and give them hints with VoIP (if they want). It's a funny teamgame for me, not a place for egoistic selfloving bastards.
I_invented_BF2
DICE/EA spokesman
+19|6542|denmark

IrbisInBoots wrote:

I HATE THEM, and once you tell them to get out, they start fucking with you but they do not get out cuz they think they are cool.
dude, help me out... I'm sitting with the BF2 roe infront of me, and I just can't seem to find the part, that says IrbisInBoots are in charge of who is flying...
jsnipy
+3,276|6582|...

IrbisInBoots wrote:

I like noobs, but I hate stupid noobs that think they are cool enough to be a gunner on chopper even though they cannot fucking destroy a stationary object 150 yards away from perfectly lined-up heli with the TV.  I HATE THEM, and once you tell them to get out, they start fucking with you but they do not get out cuz they think they are cool. I hate those motherfucker bitches that cannot kill a standing soldier. I hate, I hate them all!!!! Just cannot stand those stupid retards that always try to fly but they cannot even use their sniper rifle right
We're all noobs at something ...
BudyFX
+7|6607|Lost
You are no one's worst enemy. Go bully someone.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6691|Finland

d_toccs in another post wrote:

that's how dam good i am plisken. deal with it
Repeatedly telling yourself that doesn't necessarily make it so.

So far, you haven't posted or played in a manner that would in any way state that you would be "that good". I personally rate your posts so far, on a scale from 1-10, at "faeces". Regarding your playing (viewed stats and posted methods), the rating is "fail".
I need around tree fiddy.
hitman-jko
+0|6530

IrbisInBoots wrote:

Well my friend, we now know that you are TOP GUN, but even you had to start once.
But I guess that the first time you got hold on a chopper you flew in a straight line and placed a handful of precision target shots..
_The.Don_05
Im super serial
+58|6642|England

DonFck wrote:

d_toccs wrote:

you are all noobs as far as i can tell.   I'm easliy 10 times better than any of you so quit your whinging and just play.
This you? Great..
Oh snap!
TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6592|Australia

_The.Don_05 wrote:

DonFck wrote:

d_toccs wrote:

you are all noobs as far as i can tell.   I'm easliy 10 times better than any of you so quit your whinging and just play.
This you? Great..
Oh snap!
he just got banned too.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6691|Finland

{DHL}SeahawK wrote:

_The.Don_05 wrote:

DonFck wrote:

This you? Great..
Oh snap!
he just got banned too.
Yep.. It was nice to witness his entire existance at these forums. From first post to being banned.

Last edited by DonFck (2006-08-10 05:13:02)

I need around tree fiddy.
TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6592|Australia

DonFck wrote:

{DHL}SeahawK wrote:

_The.Don_05 wrote:

Oh snap!
he just got banned too.
Yep.. It was nice to witness his entire existance at these forums. From first post to being banned.
indeed.

Last edited by {DHL}SeahawK (2006-08-10 05:15:30)

_PQWeR_AuRoRa_olly
+22|6569|Surrey, United Kingdom
Vehicle        Time       Kills    Deaths    Ratio    Road Kills   

Helicopter   10:37:58    418      337     1.2997    20

"leet" helicopter pilot are you... Smooth.. real smooth.
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6657|Cheshire. UK

jsnipy wrote:

IrbisInBoots wrote:

We're all noobs at something ...
Hey jsnipy.....I'm on your shit list lol...ya tank whore!!
_PQWeR_AuRoRa_olly
+22|6569|Surrey, United Kingdom
Rofl...
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6607|USA bitches!
Your mom goes to college.
[Wildcard]DaMaverick
+4|6546|Near the sky
Hello all,

I just started to play BF2 and what I can say is that you can practice a lot , you won't have the same reflex inline.
you are more under pressure because you just start and you are a noob! Everybody was in the same situation at the beginning.
If some people think they'are the best , OK , no problem with that : it's only a game.
I don't know if some of you were in the army , but I would like to see the "Great guy" in BF2 on the real theater !!
Just remind  : it's a game and everbody can have fun , even if they play worst than expected by the others !!
Cheers and have fun buddy
manitobapaintballa
+32|6678
since when do you decide who guns or not if you don't like your gunner don't fly

Last edited by manitobapaintballa (2006-08-10 09:16:29)

syntaxmax642
+32|6684|Seattle
So if you dont like Fucking noobs... stop screwing them... Find someone your own rank to fuck.
InnerMonkey
+62|6778

schakl wrote:

When I fly a helo I ASK for a gunner. It's much more fun for me, and if the gunner fails I use my missiles.
I also fly with noobs to help them learn and give them hints with VoIP (if they want). It's a funny teamgame for me, not a place for egoistic selfloving bastards.
+1 for you.
I wished I ran into more people like you on the servers.  Generally, I get a pilot that isn't any better than me, or one that likes to tell the team how much I suck as a gunner and it's my fault that he got shot down while spinning in circles 10 feet from the enemy chopper.

I'll happily admit to not being a good gunner, but it's hard to learn when 80% of pilots want to solo, and almost all the rest expect you to be an expert before you jump in.

-The friends I play BF2 with have no desire to fly, so I get no practice with them.
-Gunning in singleplayer is an exercise in frustration.
-I do practice flying on singleplayer and empty servers, but it's not the same....at all.
-I don't fly much anyway, but it has alot to do with the people, not the act of flying itself.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6639|England

schakl wrote:

I like your post +1 for you i would also give you another +1 2morrow but you used the word n00bs .Why dont people just say i like helping the new players out ??
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6624|Area 51

aLi3nZ wrote:

Calm down, you were a n00b once also.
*Endlessly and hopelessly presses the not availeble -1 button..
(for that the post, not the quote..)

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2006-08-10 09:45:14)

arnica
+18|6739|Sydney
n00bs are good, they give you frags
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6580|Polish state of EU
and moments to laugh

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard