Starfleet1403
...to bodly spawn where no one has spawned before!
+66|6629|Born in West-Berlin
Is it just me? The last three days, everytime I join a Server I feel surrounded by Hackers / Cheaters.
Everytime it is the same procedure. I am on full health. I see an enemy. The enemy sees me, jumps to prone position and while he is "in Flight" he fires one shot. It doesn't matter what weapon. It's either Pistol, Submachine Gun, Shotgun, LMG, Carbine, whatever. He fires one shot and I am dead.

Are you experiencing the same?

I feel cheated. Is there anyway for normal players to detect Hackers / Cheaters and proof it. You know, like running a seperate software in  the background, while playing BF2? I know I can report any suspicious Issues, but I like to present proof, when I accuse someone of cheating / hacking.

I am interested in your Thoughts / Inputs.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6533|London (At Heart)

Nope, learn to shoot.
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6536|UK

Shem wrote:

Nope, learn to shoot.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6737|Peoria, Illinois
If you run your own server you can.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6770|d
You are surrounded by Hackers / Cheaters. Just blow yourself up.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6649|can

N)i(N06Blackhawk wrote:

Shem wrote:

Nope, learn to shoot.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6757|Chicago.
I have the key to unlock the solution to your problem.

Pump-Action

The M117-87 will cure all your woes. It feels good to pick em out of the air.
BillyMack
+5|6637
Yup, cheaters are everywhere these days...I don't mind the bunny hoppers and macro-whores anymore...it's the cartillery spamming that ruins a game for me.  I mean, if someone needs to hack to beat me to the draw so be it, just proves they suck, but the CMDR hacks don't even boost the hacker's score, they simply disrupt the game.   Then you n00bs complain about it in-game giving the hacker the satisfaction he was after.

Your best bet is to play on heavily admin'd servers, especially those streaming the PunksBusted master banlist.  Their system is not perfect, and their screenshots are not tamper-proof, but you have a better chance at a equal playing field than un-monitored servers.
R3v0LuT!oN
+22|6673|United States

Starfleet1403 wrote:

Is it just me? The last three days, everytime I join a Server I feel surrounded by Hackers / Cheaters.
Everytime it is the same procedure. I am on full health. I see an enemy. The enemy sees me, jumps to prone position and while he is "in Flight" he fires one shot. It doesn't matter what weapon. It's either Pistol, Submachine Gun, Shotgun, LMG, Carbine, whatever. He fires one shot and I am dead.

I feel cheated. Is there anyway for normal players to detect Hackers / Cheaters and proof it. You know, like running a seperate software in  the background, while playing BF2? I know I can report any suspicious Issues, but I like to present proof, when I accuse someone of cheating / hacking.

Yeah, I don't mean to be rude, but your K:D ratio is damn near 1:4.  It's not hackers you're surrounded by, it's people who are GOOD at this game.  You're exactly the kind of nubcake that I always see in pubs whining and accusing captains and majors and other high ranked players of cheating when all they're doing is owning your ass good.

Last edited by R3v0LuT!oN (2006-08-09 09:23:50)

Starfleet1403
I got curious as most weapons need at least 3-4 Hits to kill. And what do I get instead of some honest advice?
Smart-ass remarks.

Thanks a bunch!
R3v0LuT!oN
+22|6673|United States

Starfleet1403 wrote:

I got curious as most weapons need at least 3-4 Hits to kill. And what do I get instead of some honest advice?
Smart-ass remarks.

Thanks a bunch!
Hmm, I was being completely honest.
jsnipy
+3,276|6529|...

Starfleet1403 wrote:

Try taking some round and dont worry about killing .. .try hiding and developing patience ... its what broke me free my deathmatch ways ... that and whoring tanks
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6649|can
Use the Ak101. Problem Solved.
JaMDuDe
+69|6784
It takes 2 shots to the head to kill someone, so your "they fire 1 shot and im dead" just shows that you dont know what your talking about.
jsnipy
+3,276|6529|...

Starfleet1403 wrote:

Smart-ass remarks.

Thanks a bunch!
Do you aim for the head? Using single shot indsteam of full auto

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-08-09 09:26:25)

Starfleet1403

R3v0LuT!oN wrote:

Starfleet1403 wrote:

Smart-ass remarks.

Thanks a bunch!
So you find 1 Shot Kills at full health from some 200 yds normal?
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6649|can

R3v0LuT!oN wrote:

Starfleet1403 wrote:

Yeah, I don't mean to be rude, but your K ratio is damn near 1:4.  It's not hackers you're surrounded by, it's people who are GOOD at this game.  You're exactly the kind of nubcake that I always see in pubs whining and accusing captains and majors and other high ranked players of cheating when all they're doing is owning your ass good.
High Rank dosent mean skill eh Look at the Top 10, they're not all good.

Last edited by TrashBlinD (2006-08-09 09:28:33)

Starfleet1403

JaMDuDe wrote:

It takes 2 shots to the head to kill someone, so your "they fire 1 shot and im dead" just shows that you dont know what your talking about.
O really? That is why I feel surrounded by Hackers!
kn0ckahh
+98|6745|netherlands, sweet lake city
r3v0lution is right about that you probably just got owned but I do notice that I get much more headshot that come out of nowhere and I do bunnyhop like a madman. I think there are cheaters but I dont see a lot of them just a few nerds who think its fun or skilled if they cheat...
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6683|Ft. Drum, NY
why does everyone think they are so special. I mean if someone kills them they automatically think they are a h@(k3r. Face it shit happens people get lucky.
JaMDuDe
+69|6784

Starfleet1403 wrote:

JaMDuDe wrote:

O really? That is why I feel surrounded by Hackers!
If they were hacking they would fire 2 shots to the head every time. 1 shot would just do some damage.
jsnipy
+3,276|6529|...

Starfleet1403 wrote:

R3v0LuT!oN wrote:

Starfleet1403 wrote:

Smart-ass remarks.

Thanks a bunch!
So you find 1 Shot Kills at full health from some 200 yds normal?
Sure with a sniper rifle ... How are you measuring 200 yards? Do you know whats killing you .. sometime people will sit in helo and hit with a guided missle ... never hear it.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6649|can
Oh, and, ALWAYS go prone before you shoot.
c0ldfyr3
+23|6674|Ireland
What pisses me off more than hackers are the people who feel the need to cry hacker every time they get killed.

I play the game, pretty well too if I do say so myself, and I have to admit I don't think I have ever come up against anyone I couldn't beat one way or another in BF2.

Sure, CS:S has millions and billions of hackers, but I really don't think there are too many BF2 aim bots out there, not public anyway.

Live up, grow up, shoot'em up
Starfleet1403

yuckfou09 wrote:

why does everyone think they are so special. I mean if someone kills them they automatically think they are a h@(k3r. Face it shit happens people get lucky.
Yeah right. Listen Guys, I know my Stats suck. I am so sorry, that I don't have the precious time to play BF2 ten hours a day in order to improve them.  I had just a repeated Experience over the last three Days.

I see the muzzle flash of ONE shit. I hear the hit of ONE shot and I am dead. So I thought I met some hackers, I ask one SIMPLE QUESTION.

And you Guys (except for one or two) have nothing better to do then to flame away. Thanks!!!!!!

TO MODERATOR! THIS THREAD IS NO LONGER NEEDED! TO CLOSE THREAD AT YOUR DISCRETION!

Last edited by Starfleet1403 (2006-08-09 09:37:24)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard