Kimosabe-sa
+11|6709|Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Now i know most of you that post here are Americans and think that your crime is really bad, well sorry its not.
I would ask that you guys just check out the site below and read some of the stories. So you can see what a fucked up place South Africa is.

For all the soccer supporters out there, soon the world cup will be coming to South Africa, so keep that in mind when you read the site. Send it to you friends and family that may or may not be coming to support there teams during the world cup.

Its a very messed up site, death, rape more death and even more rape...it goes on and on. South Africa is a hell hole and if you or any one you know wants to come here...dont!

http://www.crimexposouthafrica.org/
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6792|PNW

That the US isn't the 'most screwed-up' place in the world in regards to crime is something that more people, with their relatively insular experience, need to know.
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6673

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

That the US isn't the 'most screwed-up' place in the world in regards to crime is something that more people, with their relatively insular experience, need to know.
It's still 'very screwed-up' in many areas, isn't it?

I agree that it's nothing like on the scale of some of the issues facing South Africa.... the most disgusting trend is the belief that you can cure AIDs on by raping a virgin (often whilst still a baby).

Originally reported in the media in 2001:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic … E_ID=25806
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1703595.stm

Incidents still occuring in 2006 (baby was a few hours old):

http://crimexposouthafrica.org/?q=node/504
Kimosabe-sa
Yep guys this is a common thing in South Africa, raping of babies to cure aids is what some (i say some, uneducated and uninformed) witch doctors say that one must do. I am not making this up, witchdoctors are now part of the national health care services, well they fall under it at least.

South Africa is strange strange place.
I hope that you found that site informative
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6772
I can tell you that it is not only south afrika where the shit hits the fan..
There are to many country to name em all, but a couple of bad places to go are:
Sierra leone
Liberia
burkina faso
Somalia
fuck it Been there 7 times in 14 countries and I aint going back...never again.
Kimosabe-sa
I think we can make a broad statement and say that Africa is a shit hole and even if it had to burn to the ground..would any one notice?
blisteringsilence
I'd rather hunt with Cheney than ride with Kennedy
+83|6722|Little Rock, Arkansas
I'm actually a pretty big fan of both Egypt and Morocco, so I'd notice. I really liked Kenya too.
DoNER90
+14|6537|South Africa
Dude you guys are Stereotyping South Africa, their is nothing worng with South Africa and ya i know some areas are Dodgy and some are safe but their is no chance of you getting kill by a little black boy with a AK-47 so dont be full of shit. I love South Africa and the only thing i hate about it is our ADSL and Power

Last edited by DoNER90 (2006-08-09 14:35:49)

deeeng
+1|6506|Nuremberg - Germany
any1 seen the movie tsotsi?

http://www.tsotsi.com/english/index.php
it's about the townships and crime in south africa. i can just recommend you to watch it.

Kimosabe-sa wrote:

Yep guys this is a common thing in South Africa, raping of babies to cure aids is what some (i say some, uneducated and uninformed) witch doctors say that one must do. I am not making this up, witchdoctors are now part of the national health care services, well they fall under it at least.
that's just sick....

Last edited by deeeng (2006-08-09 13:21:07)

DoNER90
+14|6537|South Africa
You are making that up, you are South African dont makeup storys

Kimosabe-sa wrote:

. I am not making this up, witchdoctors are now part of the national health care services, well they fall under it at least.

Crazy-Madness
+8|6504
Ive seen a movie (no documentation)   with some US Soldiers went to Somalia   or   somewhere with  Black Rebel people  that killed   the citziens   and raped them   

The US soldiers  wanted to     bring a US  Doctor back    but "She" (doctor) didnt want to leave the poor and ill   citziens there

Then the US Soldiers   had to rescue the black citziens too    and  flee from the  big  army

-> I loved the Movie!!! <-   

(it was not BHD)
deeeng

Crazy-Madness wrote:

Ive seen a movie (no documentation)   with some US Soldiers went to Somalia   or   somewhere with  Black Rebel people  that killed   the citziens   and raped them   

The US soldiers  wanted to     bring a US  Doctor back    but "She" (doctor) didnt want to leave the poor and ill   citziens there

Then the US Soldiers   had to rescue the black citziens too    and  flee from the  big  army

(it was not BHD)
that's "Hotel Rwanda". but what has it to do with south africa?

Last edited by deeeng (2006-08-09 13:44:49)

kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6569|Southeastern USA

Crazy-Madness wrote:

(it was not BHD)
"tears of the sun" with mmmMMMMMmmmmonica bbbbbbbbbellucccccccciiii   <adjustst pants>

and that guy ....ummm. .....bruce willis
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!

blisteringsilence wrote:

I'm actually a pretty big fan of both Egypt and Morocco, so I'd notice. I really liked Kenya too.
I had a friend that moved back to kenya and none of us have ever heard from her again, we're all kinda worried because of all the horror stories she would tell us, like going to the car dealer with her friend only to have it ruined on the way home by people throwing concrete at it trying to make her stop so they could steal the car and/or rape them
deeeng

kr@cker wrote:

Crazy-Madness wrote:

(it was not BHD)
"tears of the sun" with mmmMMMMMmmmmonica bbbbbbbbbellucccccccciiii   <adjustst pants>

and that guy ....ummm. .....bruce willis
damn you're right. i got mixed up with the names;)
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/232777.stm
http://www.gettingit.com/article/69

there's also a switch blade kinda option, a metal bar (not sharpened) that breaks the offenders shins, but I don't know exactly what words to use on google to find it
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6718

DoNER90 wrote:

You are making that up, you are South African dont makeup storys

Kimosabe-sa wrote:

. I am not making this up, witchdoctors are now part of the national health care services, well they fall under it at least.

I'm assuming you're from South Africa. Since this topic is made for crimes against south africa, give us some light on what outbalances it
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
monica makes it memorable
4king_Brilli@nt
+2|6537|South Africa
You guys are what we call here in South Africa "typical Americans". You don't have a clue on what is going on and make stereotypical judgements on maybe one tiny rumor. Yes there is crime in South Africa but it is just the same anywhere else in the world. Get your facts straight. If your country had the AIDS problem then you would find the exact same stories of people trying to 'cure' AIDS by the means mentioned in the topic. Do us a favour, stop stereotyping our wonderful country. The best thing of all is that our local BF2 players 99% of the time don't punish, unlike you American smacktards.
DoNER90
+14|6537|South Africa

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

DoNER90 wrote:

You are making that up, you are South African dont makeup story's

Kimosabe-sa wrote:

I'm assuming you're from South Africa. Since this topic is made for crimes against south Africa, give us some light on what outbalances it
For once those sort of suff we never hear of and it happens i know but you will never c it in you life. those stuff where Fact long ago when the Poverty didnt get education. as you might of read Vice President Jacob Zuma raped a young girl and believed that taking a shower will make him HIV- and that is fact. the point is that South Africa has its negative points and mostly Positive, we are a developing Country and we are still building, but the 1995 elation was the downfall our County because it lowered our Economy by 20% because we got Mostly Black Power hungry Leaders ( expert Nelson Mandela) but just remember We are still growing and learning on our mistakes
DoNER90
+14|6537|South Africa
hey but 4king atleast we dont kill ppl for oil and money that is where the saying comes in " only in America" and listen to a little man with Grey hair and a BIG Mouth
4king_Brilli@nt
+2|6537|South Africa
With nothing in his brain, call GW BUSH

Last edited by 4king_Brilli@nt (2006-08-09 14:40:44)

Zanzura
Shallow and Pedantic
+2|6692|Toronto, Ontario, Canada
That's funny, you guys also know nothing of the US, just what other people tell you or what you've read/saw. The typical "The US are killing people for oil and blah blah" and "George Bush is like, dumb. LOL!" Not only that, most of the "American Infidels" here only made posts about some movie, some links to some anti-car jacking thing,  their experience with countries in South Africa, and about the child rape(ughh.) cases in South Africa. So really, I have no idea why you two decided to play the "Fuck America" card.

Last edited by Zanzura (2006-08-09 15:11:07)

DoNER90
+14|6537|South Africa

Zanzura wrote:

.......Africa, and about the child rape(ughh.) cases in South Africa. So really, I have no idea why you two decided to play the "Fuck America" card.
becuase you guys played  the "Fuck South Africa" Card
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6581

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I don't think anyone's ever claimed that.  What has been discussed is whether it has worse crime rates than other, similar nations.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard