Tanks and APCs- Armor Whores!8%8% - 46
Jet or Chopper- Air Whores!12%12% - 67
Knife- Shiv Whores!4%4% - 22
Other- Please Specifiy which Whores6%6% - 36
Total: 542
Ether151
Banned
+22|6667
The worst way I have died is running along the side of a parked Hummer next to a wall more than enough room to get by, and I get pinned between the car and the wall and for some reason I get stuck and then I die...
HCSkorpio
Hind Secks
+8|6544|California
I hate getting run over by jihad jeepers.  Its like shit...I gave them a free kill. 

Or getting killed by vehicles that belong to my team.  Thats total BS that you can steal opposing team vehicles.

But still I absoutely hate artillery strikes in the game.
choyta
+2|6493
Aside from arty.....

Anything falling out of the sky on my noggin after I have just turned it from an air asset into a pile of ground-bound wreckage. Sure makes that nudie run out to AA infront of a jet/attack chopper really worthwhile.
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6584|Arlen, Texas
Looks like final results are

Arty #1
Gaymores #2
Air attacks #3

Thanks everyone for participating!
The checks are in the mail! (cheques for the UK readers)
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6658|The Netherlands
artillery!! the only thing what can bring me down ^^
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6681|Houston, Texas
My most hated way to die is "There is a problem with your connection".
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6605|Cheshire. UK
Just about at the end of my patience with CARTILLERY get a fucking life!
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6628|Gold coast, Aus.
I hate flying a jet. Then blowing up. Yes blowing up.

*gene pool spontaenously blows up whilst flying*

Or going to reload bombs or missiles and see a friendly jet comign from the other end to re-arm as well. so we both think "Ok i'll go high" and you just SEE your friendlies face as time slows down because you know your fucked. Then boom. To top it off you forgive him then he punishes you.
Doktorbob
+26|6495
I would imagine that those snipers would hate cartillary!  Yep, that's me dropping yet another vehicle your dumb azz!!!!   ROFL
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6717|Sweden
spawnkillers.. nothing is so satisfying to spawn with an enemy PKM up your ass, it´s fun to be on the other end though and do the same

the cartillery can be great fun though i was a commander a round when there was maybe 10 guys on each team 64server, think i killed the enemy commander with cars maybe 10-15 times

Last edited by madmurre (2006-08-11 09:18:44)

mUnKi_UnKel
+7|6707|State of Confusion
Oh, I also hate it when I die for some reason and all the game can tell me is

"random BF2 player" [killed] munki_unkel

It's like I KNOW I was killed damnit!  How I was killed is what I want to know.  I find it pretty weird that even the game does not know how I died so I guess it just states the obvious.

mUnKi

Last edited by mUnKi_UnKel (2006-08-11 10:20:41)

Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6634|Warlord

Doktorbob wrote:

I would imagine that those snipers would hate cartillary!  Yep, that's me dropping yet another vehicle your dumb azz!!!!   ROFL
Yes we do. Thank God it'll be a thing of the past shortly.

Take out arty, armour, aircraft and choppers and watch my KDR climb baby!
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6753|Mexico City
You have to include SPAWN KILLED !!!
sidneysmut
Banned
+13|6599
artillery by far by far!

at least you can SEE claymores and you stand a little bit of a chance. artillery is random and you totally stand no chance!
sidneysmut
Banned
+13|6599

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

You have to include SPAWN KILLED !!!
yeah, being spawnkilled is pretty annoying too, but again, you can do something about that - spawn somewhere else.
Kratos Aurion
+36|6649|Sweden
I hate when you see a claymore, you stop and thinking something like, *pheww, I was lucky to spott that one in time*. Then booom and you're dead
sidneysmut
Banned
+13|6599

Kratos Aurion wrote:

I hate when you see a claymore, you stop and thinking something like, *pheww, I was lucky to spott that one in time*. Then booom and you're dead
yeah, i know what you mean. just how far can claymores get you from?! what is their range? i spot them and i go 'phew!' and then BOOM too but i was what i would class as being out of their range. and other times i have ran right up to one spotted it at the very last second and leapt over it and nothing happened but the player behind me gets blown up!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard