+2|6490|Denmark
Hi guys.

Is Amored Fury Booster Pack good?

Who is best?

Amored Fury or Special Forces?
-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6572|Oslo, Norway
You buy Special Forces, you get many unlocks...!
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6556|Doncaster UK
yes the booster is very good but you cant compare armored fury with special forces

special forces is a add on armored fury is a booster. get both FTW!!!
mp_3-dk
+2|6490|Denmark
Hehe... Is it easy to get many unlocks in SF? Can you use your unlocks from SF in normal BF2?
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6747|Germany, near Koblenz
Yes and yes! (No higher requirements, just additional weapons. At 50k you'll have 14 instaed of 7 unlocks.)
jord
+2,382|6693|The North, beyond the wall.
I think it go's...

EF<AF<SF

SF being best.

Last edited by jord (2006-08-09 05:06:02)

aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6807

jord wrote:

I think it go's...

EF>AF>SF

SF being best.
If you think SF is the best, you've got your signs the wrong way round.  What you mean is EF<AF<SF.
jord
+2,382|6693|The North, beyond the wall.

aardfrith wrote:

jord wrote:

I think it go's...

EF>AF>SF

SF being best.
If you think SF is the best, you've got your signs the wrong way round.  What you mean is EF<AF<SF.
Thanks i've edited.

And i don't think SF is the best,i know so.
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6613|Cheshire. UK
Ive got to admit I spend more time on SF than even vanilla BF2 but AF is good too...get em all ...lol
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6516|Houston, TX
AF if you like armor / helos / airplanes
SF is if you like everything, plus having more stuff in certain kits

Get 'em both.  I play a lot more SF, but sometimes...you just gotta blast away with an M1A1
link52787
+29|6536
get both.  I have both the booster packs and the expansion pack.  special forces is like "sniper forces" to me.  Cause all I do on the expansion is sniping.
voltage
+46|6855|Sweden
SF is more for the money than AF. Once you have played some SF you will receive 2 unlocks every time you rank up and since you haven't reached that far yet you will benefit a lot. I bought SF recently myself.

The maps are good as well.
mp_3-dk
+2|6490|Denmark
I've been thinking buying SF... Is that a good investment? Is it a good game, and is it worth the money?

What good and whats bad?
Bozaloshtsh
Не пытай
+39|6521|51:33:24N 01:47:03W
I see - get someone else to make the selection, then you can blame them...

SF is good
AF is good
EF is good

but you need specifics?  either find a friend who has one or the other and watch/play that game/booster on their pc.  I feel that is the only way to make the best choice.  Everyone will give you their opinion, it might not sit well with yours.

They are all good for various reasons dude.  (SF is what I would recommend though... )
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6580|England

EF is the best Problem is, its almost dead - along with AF too. There are some pretty decent 24/7 servers running EF or AF or both sets of maps, but those are far and few.
SF is probably the best one to buy of the 3, simply because people actually play it - even if it is all about 2 maps only. But then again, £5 for a booster pack is nothing.
Phrozenbot
+632|6630|do not disturb

Snake wrote:

EF is the best Problem is, its almost dead - along with AF too. There are some pretty decent 24/7 servers running EF or AF or both sets of maps, but those are far and few.
SF is probably the best one to buy of the 3, simply because people actually play it - even if it is all about 2 maps only. But then again, £5 for a booster pack is nothing.
Yup, Warlord and Ghostown. Other servers are either full or have shitty ping.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6783|Human Meat Shield
SF is the best thing. EF is crap like your grandmothers Depends. AF is all about vehicles.

SF is what BF2 should've been in the first place, I guess they made a mistake with vBF2 and felt bad about all the crappy gameplay so they made SF to compromise.

SF > Everything else. Vehicles don't do anything on this Addon, Infantry owns on SF. You get great maps, underrated Night Maps.
howler_27
+90|6702
Special Forces sets up for a lot more 3d gameplay in that you can not only out flank, but out elevate your ememy.  +1 for the Grapple and Zip Line in SF.  It totally changed the way the game is played, although I do miss the 2nd tier unlocks in some of the kits.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard