jonsimon
+224|6513

sergeriver wrote:

This is not about religion, is about having a place to call home, that's the matter between those countries.  Do you really think that an israeli looks much different than a palestine dude, hell no.
Besides, not only muslin are terrorists, remember what happened more than 10 years ago in USA when a group of "american christian terrorists" blew up a hospital or some maternity duno remember.  Don't forget north irish army the IRA or spanish army ETA.  They aint muslin.  They both want their own and free home.
Yeah, and those cuddly Christian extremists everyone loves, the KKK. They like to blow things up too.
JaMDuDe
+69|6795

sergeriver wrote:

This is not about religion, is about having a place to call home, that's the matter between those countries.  Do you really think that an israeli looks much different than a palestine dude, hell no.
Besides, not only muslin are terrorists, remember what happened more than 10 years ago in USA when a group of "american christian terrorists" blew up a hospital or some maternity duno remember.  Don't forget north irish army the IRA or spanish army ETA.  They aint muslin.  They both want their own and free home.
"10 years ago a christian group blew up a bomb"  looks like your desparate to compare the two groups. They arent even kinda the same.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6775|Argentina

JaMDuDe wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

"10 years ago a christian group blew up a bomb"  looks like your desparate to compare the two groups. They arent even kinda the same.
I aint desperate bout nothing dude, in fact I'm half jewish, so I have no interest defending the muslins or chrhistian.  What I mean is don't generalize, coz when u say muslin = extremist, I answer with examples of terrorism provoked by non muslin faction.  Period.
Dersmikner
+147|6516|Texas
Here's my honest opinion, though it would never happen:

Israel should immediately withdraw to its 1967 borders. Then they should allow the Palestinians to have a contiguous independent country, and hell, they ought to give them a bunch of money to start it.

Then they should go on worldwide TV and say "okay, we're done with all this fighting. Here's the deal: We're withdrawing, we're standing down, and that's that, BUT the next time a suicide bomber kills 10 Israelis, we're going to scrape up his remains, check his DNA, find out where he's from, and destroy his hometown and everyone who lives in it. If he kills 10, we kill 10,000. When you think about setting off a bomb, it's your parents, your wife, and your own kids who will feel the pain. Secondly, the next time a head of state says "Israel needs to be wiped from the map" as several Arab state leaders have said, we will nuke that country. If your next door neighbor said "as soon as you leave the door unlocked and I can get away with it I am going to rape your wife" you wouldn't simply try to remember to lock the door. So in summation, we're out, we're at peace with the world, and what happens next is up to the Arabs."

I'm serious. That's what I'd do. I would pull way the hell out of everything, and the next time a Hezbollah rocket crashed down on Haifa I'd carpet bomb the entire city from whence it came. If you don't want to get bombed, don't let terrorists live in your house/neighborhood/city.

I'd call the President/Sheik/ruler of Whateveristan and ask, live and on TV, "do you think the nation of Israel should be destroyed," and if he said yes I'd launch a nuke that very f-ing second.

I'm confused here. Very confused. Do you people think that if Mexico's President let people in Acuna fire rockets into Del Rio that we wouldn't kick some serious ass?

Do you think if the President of Canada and their Parlaiment said "the United States must be destroyed" that we wouldn't wipe that country off the map?

I'm no big Israel-sympathizer, I think they need to make some serious changes, but if somebody from Mexico City shot a rocket into Laredo I'd be down there myself shooting everything that moved. I expect nothing less from Israel.
Erkut.hv
+124|6753|California

Dersmikner wrote:

Israel should immediately withdraw to its 1967 borders. Then they should allow the Palestinians to have a contiguous independent country, and hell, they ought to give them a bunch of money to start it.

Then they should go on worldwide TV and say "okay, we're done with all this fighting. Here's the deal: We're withdrawing, we're standing down, and that's that, BUT the next time a suicide bomber kills 10 Israelis, we're going to scrape up his remains, check his DNA, find out where he's from, and destroy his hometown and everyone who lives in it. If he kills 10, we kill 10,000. When you think about setting off a bomb, it's your parents, your wife, and your own kids who will feel the pain. Secondly, the next time a head of state says "Israel needs to be wiped from the map" as several Arab state leaders have said, we will nuke that country. If your next door neighbor said "as soon as you leave the door unlocked and I can get away with it I am going to rape your wife" you wouldn't simply try to remember to lock the door. So in summation, we're out, we're at peace with the world, and what happens next is up to the Arabs."

I'm serious. That's what I'd do. I would pull way the hell out of everything, and the next time a Hezbollah rocket crashed down on Haifa I'd carpet bomb the entire city from whence it came. If you don't want to get bombed, don't let terrorists live in your house/neighborhood/city.

I'd call the President/Sheik/ruler of Whateveristan and ask, live and on TV, "do you think the nation of Israel should be destroyed," and if he said yes I'd launch a nuke that very f-ing second.

I'm confused here. Very confused. Do you people think that if Mexico's President let people in Acuna fire rockets into Del Rio that we wouldn't kick some serious ass?

Do you think if the President of Canada and their Parlaiment said "the United States must be destroyed" that we wouldn't wipe that country off the map?

I'm no big Israel-sympathizer, I think they need to make some serious changes, but if somebody from Mexico City shot a rocket into Laredo I'd be down there myself shooting everything that moved. I expect nothing less from Israel.
QFMFE. That made/makes absolute sense.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6720|New York

CameronPoe wrote:

Colfax wrote:

The minute you rule out the possibility is the minute it happens.  Just like the TV show "It Could Happen Tomorrow"  They did i piece on the Levey's in New Orleans failing.  And before they could even air the episode along cam Katrina and down came the walls.  Man who thought airplanes would run into the WTC.  No one. 

With all the added security we have in the U.S. people still get in.  Just like 11 egyptians were headed to some college in the U.S. and i think what 5  or 6 of them made it and the others went MIA from the airport.

To believe you are invincible is to give a child a loaded gun and say don't pull that trigger.  There will be another attack on a western culture and the questions is where and when.  To deny that is purely ludicrous.
We need to deal with the root causes of the problems. It is clear to me why certain groups in other parts of the world hate us: the fact we have exploited them in the past or are currently exploiting them and their resources, the fact that we have supported unpopular puppet governments and dictatorships in their countries, the fact we support an oppressive and extremely militant country (Israel) which happens to be their arch-nemesis and the fact that we choose to largely overlook the plight of Palestinians, who are paying the price for European war crimes.

As long as these problems persist there is sure to further attacks on the west. Let's deal with them when they occur, to live our lives in fear is hardly 'freedom'. We can just as easily be hit by a bus tomorrow. Our governments should be vigilant and try and prevent attacks occurring. We should be dealing with their rightful grievances rather than resorting to strong arm tactics, intransigence and racism-incitement (against arabs). To fight violence with violence is not the answer. Especially when violence will only further fuel the fire of extremism over there.

PS Why include the word 'infidel' then? A marked reference to how you perceive muslims to perceive you.
If they didn't SELL us there Devils Blood as they called it and Stayed away from it, They would all Still be dirt poor countries. Yes the Common folks are still poor, But I'm talking African poor here. So to Say we are Abusing and or Exploiting there resources is Just as ignorant as you sir Always putting down posters for there opinions and Grammar. Not everyone sits at the keyboard and Formulates there responses Like some sort of High and mighty Collage professor. A professor whom is Way too Overbearing and Intrusive.
JaMDuDe
+69|6795

sergeriver wrote:

JaMDuDe wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

I aint desperate bout nothing dude, in fact I'm half jewish, so I have no interest defending the muslins or chrhistian.  What I mean is don't generalize, coz when u say muslin = extremist, I answer with examples of terrorism provoked by non muslin faction.  Period.
I never said Muslim = Extremist. Its just that you were trying to compare islamic terrorists to christian ones because 10 years ago some people claiming to be christians blew up a building or something. There are millions of muslim fascists and terrorists that blow up buildings everyday so thats not a good comparison AT ALL.
PRiMACORD
+190|6643|Home of the Escalade Herds

Erkut.hv wrote:

Dersmikner wrote:

QFMFE. That made/makes absolute sense.
You both need counselling asap.

Distrurbing...
Dersmikner
+147|6516|Texas
What's disturbing about saying "hey, we're going to go away, hide in a corner, play nice, not meddle in your business or affairs, and hope you play nice in return, but if you F with us, we're going to completely destroy your past, present, and future"?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard