Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6623|132 and Bush

+1 if not just for the title..lol
Xbone Stormsurgezz
sanho2
+4|6527
I think Smack talk is just another tactic. If you let it get to you then it has done its job.

If someone is obviously sensitive to it then it is a weakness that should be exploited.
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6507|England

Drax wrote:

i got alot of peopel trying to rip me off, when i own them up. I sometimes take screenshots and get some funny ones. Then i point out im the one beating them, and they have the crap scores, and they usually shutup after that, or call me a planewhore-which is a compliment.

heres some, enjoy:

http://img348.imageshack.us/img348/8008/siglolbd0.jpg
Hhaha, look at your stats, your a noob in a j10 who rapes the carrier all day, let me in the air with an f35 an lets see how skilled you are.
Drax
Paddles/Plane Whore
+28|6583|Australia, NSW

LostFate wrote:

Drax wrote:

i got alot of peopel trying to rip me off, when i own them up. I sometimes take screenshots and get some funny ones. Then i point out im the one beating them, and they have the crap scores, and they usually shutup after that, or call me a planewhore-which is a compliment.

heres some, enjoy:

http://img348.imageshack.us/img348/8008/siglolbd0.jpg
Hhaha, look at your stats, your a noob in a j10 who rapes the carrier all day, let me in the air with an f35 an lets see how skilled you are.
um howbout no, i can fly both f35 and j10. i play on internode, and do not attack the carrier cause its against the rules. i didnt ask for your opinion and can play however i want, and i dont really care about stats, especially yours. i like flying, so i do it, and i dont see a problem. get in your f35 and see if you can take me down, which i doubt u will.
topthrill05
+125|6600|Rochester NY USA
E-penis time!!!!!!
FlamingPhenix
I'm in ya base, drinking ya booze
+44|6578|Behind you, with a knife
dont argue wit them 'cause they gonna bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
Mudguts
+1|6514

acsman50 wrote:

Husker~ifh~ wrote:

About 2 weeks ago I did just that and had some 12 year old fronting as a 25+ year old ex marine who was 6'7" and 250 that was going to rip my head off.  So I gave him my phone number and address and told him to come on down and educate me.... haven't heard from him yet?
You gave out your phone number and address????? You must live in a very peaceful hood. If you were my 7 year old child I'd ground you 'til you were 47.
Haha I reckon! You might be able to tell he's a 12 year old geek, but he might be posing as his older psychotic brother who WILL come to your house with a tyre iron!
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6508|Melbourne

usmarine2005 wrote:

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

Sounds like your reaction was quite the act of maturity...
B I N G O
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6783

NERDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.horrordvds.com/reviews/misc/pictures/nerds.jpg
Stags
+26|6678
lol.

So... yeah.  If people call me a cheater, say I'm using an Aim Bot.  I polite and say, "Well, Thank You because I'm not cheating."  I don't switch teams, why would I want to help out those idiots?

I do get mad, its human nature and I have said, "F U" to people but only when its obvious they have no life.  I have some insults I use to use but I just don't find it that funny or useful.  I like messing with them in other ways.  If you spawn camp me, next round I'll armor whore your entire team.  You jet/helo whore I'll get a friend on and we'll do the same.  Very fun actually because then it comes down to skill.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6741|Melbourne, Australia
when u were going off at them u realise they would of been laughin there asses off at you..   YOU WALKED STRAIGHT INTO THAT 1 MATEY

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard