Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6756|Dallas
I noticed on my stats today that it looks like the commander points are not counting.   Check this out, here are my current scores:

Combat:--------21,306
Teamwork:------7,213
Commander:----6,945

and my Global Score is........TAA DAA, 29,833!!!!????

OK so if we do the math:

21,306+7,213=28,519

29,833-28,519=1,314

6,945-1,314=5,631

Ok, so where the fuck are the rest of my 5,631 commander points???

Clues, ideas, answers anyone?
Chanquad
+-1|6779|Sweden
How many teamkills do you have? It might also be that the servers recorded your artillery points, witch do not count.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6756|Dallas
Team: Kills, Damage, & Vehicle Damage  739 / 315 / 220
B.Horning
+0|6753|U.S.A.
Definitly your team damage, and kills. Most I've ever seen, by far
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6815|St. Louis, MO
If you got them before the patch,teamkills.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6773

you lost the rest with Team Kills, Team Damage, & Team Vehicle Damage.  I have the same problem...seems that everybody wants to run infront of my tank!
dshak
+4|6805
holy cow,

thats the most team kill/damage I think I've ever seen. PLEASE tell me most of that is pre patch artillery...
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6773

dshak wrote:

holy cow,

thats the most team kill/damage I think I've ever seen. PLEASE tell me most of that is pre patch artillery...
come on!  its not that bad.  if you do the math he has ONE team kill every 26 minutes.  that is not so bad.  i'm somewhere around one every 20 minutes...

sorry but if you use vehicles alot you will have team kills.  you'll run over some, splash damage some, etc...
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6755

but i though teamkills feed off your teamwork score, so something like this wouldn't happen...
[BD]AC
+2|6828

dshak wrote:

holy cow,

no, 700 is moderate imo. i did 1000+ teamkills but u need to compare teamkills and global playtime.
i think teamkills with pre patch arty cant be that much. there are many other issues the patch didnt solve,
that red name bug f.e.

or if u drive full heli and friendly jet crash into that heli, u sit in a tank and friendly jeep with 3 ppl run into u etc.
guess who will get lot of teamkills, its always u as driver, even after that 1.03 patch.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6756|Dallas
I have quite a bit of teamkills from prepatch arty and alot from friendly roadkills, I'm in vehicles quite often.  If I had a dollar for everytime i shot a stinger at a friendly jet and ended up killing a fully loaded blackhawk I'd be rich.

Anyways, yeah, I thought tks fed off the teamwork score as well, why would it take off your commander score?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard