Awesome. I'm not American.2%2% - 9
Mostly good. I'm not American.3%3% - 10
Mostly bad. I'm not American.14%14% - 46
Evil. I'm not American.18%18% - 58
Total: 317
carty8
30-round burst expert
+7|6639|Indiana, USA
If you don't like George W. Bush that's fine. But as an American I take great offense to the President being referred to as evil.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6549|Global Command

Tunacommy wrote:

M1-Lightning wrote:

Tunacommy wrote:

Anyone who believes this adminisatation is good for our country is living in a fantasy land........not evil....but like some others have said - greedy.

The VP calls the shots - W is just to stupid to realize it.

And let's not forgot Carl Rove.......
Name a president in the last 50 years that wasn't greedy and prove that the VP calls the shots. I'd love to hear this response.
Carter.

Halliburton wins a bunch of multi million $$ contracts in Iraq....in CLOSED bids....
Carter. LOL.
Cartter??? HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHA
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6569|Southeastern USA

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

Things are looking up for Bush though - he's doing great relative to post-Watergate Nixon, for example.

And it looks like he's doing a great job with young Americans age 18-24.

Finally we should all congratulate George Bush for setting a new record untouched by any other president in the history of America... most vacation time ever taken by a president. He's surpassed Reagan... even though Reagan was in office for eight full years! And just think - Bush has got well over 2 years left to go!
isn't this the third or fourth time we've seen this exact post? cmon, try something new

OMG! The ppl in the age group that gets their news from sat night live don't like him!!
and it's laughable to think that any president has ever had a vacation as we know it, all vacations mean to presidents is that they wake up somewhere other than the whitehouse
jonsimon
+224|6515

kr@cker wrote:

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

Things are looking up for Bush though - he's doing great relative to post-Watergate Nixon, for example.

Finally we should all congratulate George Bush for setting a new record untouched by any other president in the history of America... most vacation time ever taken by a president. He's surpassed Reagan... even though Reagan was in office for eight full years! And just think - Bush has got well over 2 years left to go!
isn't this the third or fourth time we've seen this exact post? cmon, try something new

OMG! The ppl in the age group that gets their news from sat night live don't like him!!
and it's laughable to think that any president has ever had a vacation as we know it, all vacations mean to presidents is that they wake up somewhere other than the whitehouse
And Bush has woken up somewhere other than the whitehouse more than anyone else.

I guess Condi doesn't go on shopping sprees, she just buys shoes as part of her plan for world peace.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6753|Oslo, Norway
what happend to awesome - i'm not american?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6576
Short answer to the thread: (I'm off to bed directly after so don't expect immediate responses)

Bush - probably not knowingly evil (he's just a gormless puppet)
Cheney - probably evil
Rumsfeld - definitely evil

Thank you and good night.
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6521|Los Angeles

kr@cker wrote:

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

It's kind of sad when the best support that can be scrounged up for Bush's side amounts to "hey, you totally already posted those terrible statistics in another post so there" and "butbutbut they're uninformed young people!" Sorry bro, just cos I've said it before doesn't change things. And I hate to tell you what the polls are like for all Americans of voting age. Oh but good news - the republicans still think he's the bee's knees!
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6569|Southeastern USA
just stating that people in that age group have very little real world experience and yes, they are usually informed by the likes of john stewart or the ridiculous indoctrination of the america-hating college professors, and the fact that the president, whoever it is, doesn't work while on vacation is laughable

ps.......he can't run for re-election, you may want a new game plan, especially since the "bush is bad" one didn't work the first two times
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6549|Global Command
I'll say.
But lemme clarify; if Jeb Bush ever gets elected America will be a virtual monarchy and I will kill myself.
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6521|Los Angeles

kr@cker wrote:

just stating that people in that age group have very little real world experience and yes, they are usually informed by the likes of john stewart or the ridiculous indoctrination of the america-hating college professors, and the fact that the president, whoever it is, doesn't work while on vacation is laughable
Of course the president works while he's on vacation silly! We all know that!

kr@cker wrote:

ps.......he can't run for re-election, you may want a new game plan, especially since the "bush is bad" one didn't work the first two times
Yeah, we should have thought of that "toss out tens of thousands of votes from Florida" and the "let the Supreme Court decide" game plan... that shit was dope!

Anyway that's all in the past... you lot have nothing to fear, because Americans currently draw a very clear line between "Bush" and "Republican".  All new Republican candidates should easily stroll into office! Unfortunately looks like a lot of them will be strolling in as Democrats... not sure why they're switching? Perhaps because Democrat comes up first alphabetically?
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6542

ATG wrote:

I'll say.
But lemme clarify; if Jeb Bush ever gets elected America will be a virtual monarchy and I will kill myself.
HE SAYs "ELECTED" which means its not a monarchy lib... it means the american people elected him...maybe cause the "majority"(key word there al gore) of people like him more than the other guy... who scares these libs to thinking all this... oh yah.. yalls god (micheal moore) has stock in halliburton, hmm weird i thought they were evil...well he dont think so cause hes helpin em out
TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6550|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia

ig88 wrote:

ATG wrote:

I'll say.
HE SAYs "ELECTED" which means its not a monarchy lib... it means the american people elected him...maybe cause the "majority"(key word there al gore) of people like him more than the other guy... who scares these libs to thinking all this... oh yah.. yalls god (micheal moore) has stock in halliburton, hmm weird i thought they were evil...well he dont think so cause hes helpin em out
Thats twice now that you've brought up Halliburton and Michael Moore when it has been totally irrelevant.

Stop obeying stereotypes, not all libs like Michael Moore, many think hes a dickhead.
ig
+1,199|6542
I bet you went to see his movie..that was my first post on this thread, get your facts straight lib

Last edited by ig88 (2006-08-08 17:38:15)

UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6674

carty8 wrote:

If you don't like George W. Bush that's fine. But as an American I take great offense to the President being referred to as evil.
When you consider the 'you're with us or against us' attitude, combined with the 'we are fighting evil people', it's not a hard to jump to see that Bush and many key members of his administration consider most of the world as evil.  If they are going to go round tagging people with that term, then don't expect anyone else to refrain.  If you take umbridge when people use that term I suggest you write to Bush yourself and ask him to remove it from his vocabulary, because that would be the first step. 

Until then I take offense at the suggestion it's not a valid political term .
ig
+1,199|6542
Evil is a point of view... to terrorists, were evil   to libs, bush is evil

Last edited by ig88 (2006-08-08 17:49:23)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6778|Argentina
Not american, but wouldn't say evil, but yes it is very bad goverment.
Bush is his daddy and Cheney bitch.  The man is an alcoholic who does what they order to do.  Cheney is a corrupted man, member of an administration and cowner with daddy of major companies providers for US goverment, it sounds like a conflict of interests.  Not to mention the oil companies.  This is probably the most corrupted goverment of US history.
ig
+1,199|6542

sergeriver wrote:

Bush is his daddy and Cheney bitch.  The man is an alcoholic who does what they order to do.  Cheney is a corrupted man, member of an administration and cowner with daddy of major companies providers for US goverment, it sounds like a conflict of interests.  Not to mention the oil companies.  This is probably the most corrupted goverment of US history.
this guy knows them personally or else he wouldnt know all this, but his news sources know EVERYTHING! how can they not, right... there the almighty liberal media

Last edited by ig88 (2006-08-08 17:54:15)

The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6521|Los Angeles

ig88 wrote:

ATG wrote:

I'll say.
A number of well-argued, eloquent points there. I'll leave it to ATG to give yall a lesson in Internet Forum Reading Comprehension 101.

But I'm curious about yalls bringing up Michael Moore owning Halliburton stock. First of all to claim Michael Moore is our god is akin to me claiming that David Duke and Ann Coulter are yalls gods. Moore stirs the pot - that's it. He's not the spokesman for liberal American ideology. Rush Limbaugh and Fox News pundits would have yall believe so, but in reality he's just yalls easy-target whipping boy.

Secondly, I don't know what yall are learning in yalls classes, but the only company helped by Michael Moore when he buys Halliburton stock would be the stock broker that took a commission when he sold it to him. Have a look here.

Anyway we're talking about the Bush administration here. Why would you bring up Moore? Have yall no other way to defend Bush other than to avoid discussing him and instead bring up a 10-month old story about some bulls*** left-wing documenary filmmaker?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6778|Argentina

ig88 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

this guy knows them personally or else he wouldnt know all this, but his news sources know EVERYTHING! how can they not, right... there the almighty liberal media
Lucky me I don't know these characters.
ig
+1,199|6542
yah you might know something, god forbid
ig
+1,199|6542

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

ig88 wrote:

ATG wrote:

I'll say.
A number of well-argued, eloquent points there. I'll leave it to ATG to give yall a lesson in Internet Forum Reading Comprehension 101.

But I'm curious about yalls bringing up Michael Moore owning Halliburton stock. First of all to claim Michael Moore is our god is akin to me claiming that David Duke and Ann Coulter are yalls gods. Moore stirs the pot - that's it. He's not the spokesman for liberal American ideology. Rush Limbaugh and Fox News pundits would have yall believe so, but in reality he's just yalls easy-target whipping boy.

Secondly, I don't know what yall are learning in yalls classes, but the only company helped by Michael Moore when he buys Halliburton stock would be the stock broker that took a commission when he sold it to him. Have a look here.

Anyway we're talking about the Bush administration here. Why would you bring up Moore? Have yall no other way to defend Bush other than to avoid discussing him and instead bring up a 10-month old story about some bulls*** left-wing documenary filmmaker?
yah everything I said there was literal...... MY MIND IS CONTROLLED BY RUSH LIMBAUGH>>>IM A DIDO HEAD, I MUST lISTEN.... I dont make up my own mind ... I have to be right?  so when you put money into a company ...none of that money goes to that company your saying

Last edited by ig88 (2006-08-08 18:13:15)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6778|Argentina

ig88 wrote:

yah you might know something, god forbid
I know more than I would like to.  You are conquered by their propaganda.  Listen more Green Day dude.
ig
+1,199|6542
LOL..greenday is band dude... oh yah I forgot bands know everything
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6778|Argentina

ig88 wrote:

LOL..greenday is band dude... oh yah I forgot bands know everything
Billy Joe Armstrong is american too, and doesn't buy the paranoia propaganda that GWB sells.
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6521|Los Angeles

ig88 wrote:

yah everything I said there was literal...... MY MIND IS CONTROLLED BY RUSH LIMBAUGH>>>IM A DIDO HEAD, I MUST lISTEN.... I dont make up my own mind ... I have to be right?
I make no assumptions about you other than what you have posted above.

To recap:

1) In a thread about the Bush administration, you bring up Michael Moore for some reason
2) You say that Michael Moore is "yalls god"
3) You somehow think that purchasing Halliburton stock on the secondary market "helps" Halliburton.

I respectively answered:

1) Michael Moore is not relevant in a discussion about the Bush administration
2) Michael Moore is not the figurehead of liberal thought
3) You seem to lack a basic understanding of the stock market

I have no idea if you listen to Rush Limbaugh, if you are a Ditto Head, if you listen to Dido, or if you make up your own mind. Nor do I care.

Now please, do something worthwhile... start building arguments FOR Bush, preferably through facts and references, using grammar that is understandable. This thread is about BUSH. Otherwise please start a different thread, may I suggest as the title "breaking news as of november 2005: yalls god micheal moore owns halliburton stock".

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard