Awesome. I'm not American.2%2% - 9
Mostly good. I'm not American.3%3% - 10
Mostly bad. I'm not American.14%14% - 46
Evil. I'm not American.18%18% - 58
Total: 317
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6506|Los Angeles
Curious to see how the BF2 community feels about this one.

My guess is that most American BF2 players skew to the right and will vote positively, and that the vast majority of non-Americans will vote negatively.

Re-edit: After 199 votes, here's a graphic

https://img100.imageshack.us/img100/2236/bushbf2svq5.png

Last edited by The_Shipbuilder (2006-08-13 18:22:36)

millhous
+39|6643|OREEGONE, USA
I think Rumsfeld and Cheney are the real evils in power.  Bush is just their little bitch.  The only thing bush did positivly for me was give me pay raises while i was in the Navy.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6757|Chicago.

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

My guess is that most American BF2 players skew to the right and will vote positively, and that the vast majority of non-Americans will vote negatively.
You'd be incorrect. There are few people left in the US that actually support the president.

I'm one of those people.

Bush Administration FTW.

Proud of em'.

Last edited by BigmacK192 (2006-08-08 11:21:09)

alpinestar
+304|6602|New York City baby.
American and think they are evil.
PRiMACORD
+190|6631|Home of the Escalade Herds
American and think they are evil.
zFeinT
+35|6675
American, and think that they are mostly good.
allfive6
+18|6710|Victoria BC or Karkand
they make osama bin laden look like a grade school bully
pndragon26
+23|6692
I don't think many here truly know what evil is.
eatmywheaties
+2|6764
american.  Mostly evil and by evil I mean greedy.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6742|Salt Lake City

American - Mostly bad.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6722
not american - good, hey he gave us 1000 night vision goggles for free!!!!!
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6681|Moscow, Russia
I voted Evil, but in my opinion only Cheney and Rumsfeld are really evil, Bush is just a dumb puppet in their hands.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6742|Salt Lake City

Wasder wrote:

I voted Evil, but in my opinion only Cheney and Rumsfeld are really evil, Bush is just a dumb puppet in their hands.
That would explain why Bush can't talk.  Uncle Dick's hand is up Bush's ass. 
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6737|Peoria, Illinois

millhous wrote:

I think Rumsfeld and Cheney are the real evils in power.  Bush is just their little bitch.  The only thing bush did positivly for me was give me pay raises while i was in the Navy.
There's nothing evil about them and no one in the world can run the execute office alone profficiently. I can't say they have done much good but I certainly wouldn't call them evil. And your pay raise was submitted by Congress. The president doesn't make bills. He only approves or denies what Congress does and makes suggestions. Just like the war in Iraq... Congress is who first submitted it. The president approved it. The Supreme Court authenticated it.
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6506|Los Angeles

M1-Lightning wrote:

There's nothing evil about them and no one in the world can run the execute office alone profficiently. I can't say they have done much good but I certainly wouldn't call them evil. And your pay raise was submitted by Congress. The president doesn't make bills. He only approves or denies what Congress does and makes suggestions. Just like the war in Iraq... Congress is who first submitted it. The president approved it. The Supreme Court authenticated it.
That's an apt description of the process of legislation, but if you believe that's how Washington actually functions, I think you have a lot to learn about the system of funding, power broking, and party allegiances in America. And I've got a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.
voltage
+46|6846|Sweden
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6696|Tampa Bay Florida
I don't think their EVIL.  I mean, you've got to be pretty bad to be evil.  Hitler and Stalin were evil.  Bush?  He might be bad, but he hasn't genocided (?) / murdered millions of people.
CyrusTheVirus
E PLURIBUS UNUM
+36|6479|United States of America
I'm proud of my boys. They have propelled USA towards achieving several goals in difficult circumstances. Free and fair elections in Afghanistan & Iraq. Freedom from the tyranny of Saddam and the Taliban. Osama holed up in some cave, effectively of no use to anyone. I'm guessing they are planning to bring freedom and proper democracy to Cuba and Venezuela in the very near future too. Sterling work team. If only GW could run for a thrid term - we could move on to sorting out Africa.

voltage wrote:

Rumsfeld is an awesome poet:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor … Id=1761585
funny
evil
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

M1-Lightning wrote:

That's an apt description of the process of legislation, but if you believe that's how Washington actually functions, I think you have a lot to learn about the system of funding, power broking, and party allegiances in America. And I've got a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.
No one denies there aren't think tanks or political groups that push for bills but they don't control everything. Parties don't allways vote together if you think that if the president gets whatever he demands then you can buy your own damn bridge.
Canadianinvasion
.:The D€S€RŦ ]V[ǾŲ∩Ŧ€€:.
+6|6650|Behind you with my knife
Exactly, but liberals dont care about that, its a vietnam situation again. People care about ending the war, not knowing what it is about. It is to LIBERATE COUNTRIES! It is all about giving these people the freedoms America is known for. Protesters that want their loved ones back dont understand that THEY SIGNED UP FOR THE MILITARY. If they were/are going to be killed, It comes with the job. In Vietnam, we pulled out because of a Liberalistic president, Where would we be if Gore was in office during 9/11?
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers

Canadianinvasion wrote:

Exactly, but liberals dont care about that, its a vietnam situation again. People care about ending the war, not knowing what it is about. It is to LIBERATE COUNTRIES! It is all about giving these people the freedoms America is known for. Protesters that want their loved ones back dont understand that THEY SIGNED UP FOR THE MILITARY. If they were/are going to be killed, It comes with the job. In Vietnam, we pulled out because of a Liberalistic president, Where would we be if Gore was in office during 9/11?
Nah libs still think it's a "war for oil". Still waiting on that discount. Still waiting on this huge oil pipeline that Michael Moore convinced them all was coming.

And btw, I voted mostly good. There have been quite a few things I have disagreed with and he's far from the awseome communicator that Reagan was.

Last edited by M1-Lightning (2006-08-08 12:24:05)

jonsimon
+224|6501

Canadianinvasion wrote:

Vietnam was never about liberating anyone. It was about trying to secure a french hold over the land in order to deprive the soviets of a potential ally. Every endevour during the cold war was selfishly intended to remove a potential soviet ally.
-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6563|Oslo, Norway
Pure evil...!
phlyry
+1|6560

CyrusTheVirus wrote:

I'm proud of my boys. They have propelled USA towards achieving several goals in difficult circumstances. Free and fair elections in Afghanistan & Iraq. Freedom from the tyranny of Saddam and the Taliban. Osama holed up in some cave, effectively of no use to anyone. I'm guessing they are planning to bring freedom and proper democracy to Cuba and Venezuela in the very near future too. Sterling work team. If only GW could run for a thrid term - we could move on to sorting out Africa.
Agreed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard