CloakedStarship
+76|6567
Tell me im crazy, but latley a little anomolie has occured in my vision.  Due to the constant BFROE bitching, everytime i see someone type BEFORE (in caps) I see BFROE.

*puts on the straight jacket and walks to the funny farm*
Slam
+74|6637
ur crazy
yes the kiddies should stop whining and crying about thier fear of losing thier precious stats
theyve ruined the word before now
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6698|NJ
Are you asking a question? or do you know what BFROE means?
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6562|Canaduhhh.. West Toast
spell check really helps or even a simple dictionary... if ya dont know how a word is spelt ya probably shouldnt be using it
..its pretty obvious
cuz of the roe whiners when he sees before he thinks roe
Special_ops_3
Dolphin Diver
+37|6511|The Sky

Slam wrote:

ur crazy
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6684|Canada
no way, I can see it, with all the pathetic moaning and noob griping soon nobody will have good stats
on the page it'll just say either NOOB   or CHEATER/PADDER BASTARD OMGHAX  WAAHAHAHAHWAAAAH

If you suck at this game, BFROE is for you.   Go static spawn points, go one hit APC kills, go Alleycamping, go stupid noob tkers (vehicle) fuck it.  If BFROE is for you then you just..   suck.

BFROE would prefer we all died after 4 seconds of life, and that more than half our deaths be by artillery and armor  EA would prefer there to be little or no thought process or skill whatsoever to play this game.  IndianScout would be pleased if he could spend the rest of his twisted knickered bf2 career wiping people for even the most obscure rules violation.  Go join the f*cking highway patrol instead, jerk off, and take your BEFORE bullsh*t with you.

BFROE allows macro using ground humping noobs like Volx who can't aim worth a damn.  Nuff said.

Last edited by Spumantiii (2006-08-08 10:03:33)

whatever all that babble was about.. so what if someone is better than you and thinks the roe serves its purpose

looks like youre scared or the roe cuz of your knife and pistol server frequenting
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6524
If he wants to play on K&P servers then let him. Hes one of the people that plays the game for fun and not to follow some rules placed by nazis at EA that hate the customers anyway.
BFROE|IndianScout
+41|6514

Spumantiii wrote:

no way, I can see it, with all the pathetic moaning and noob griping soon nobody will have good stats
on the page it'll just say either NOOB   or CHEATER/PADDER BASTARD OMGHAX  WAAHAHAHAHWAAAAH

If you suck at this game, BFROE is for you.   Go static spawn points, go one hit APC kills, go Alleycamping, go stupid noob tkers (vehicle) fuck it.  If BFROE is for you then you just..   suck.

BFROE would prefer we all died after 4 seconds of life, and that more than half our deaths be by artillery and armor  EA would prefer there to be little or no thought process or skill whatsoever to play this game.  IndianScout would be pleased if he could spend the rest of his twisted knickered bf2 career wiping people for even the most obscure rules violation.  Go join the f*cking highway patrol instead, jerk off, and take your BEFORE bullsh*t with you.

BFROE allows macro using ground humping noobs like Volx who can't aim worth a damn.  Nuff said.
thats about one of the dumbest comments I have ever read,  you owe me the 15 seconds it took to read it..
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6684|Canada

N)!(NDarkDragon wrote:

If he wants to play on K&P servers then let him. Hes one of the people that plays the game for fun and not to follow some rules placed by nazis at EA that hate the customers anyway.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6696|Howell, Mi USA

CloakedStarship wrote:

Tell me im crazy, but latley a little anomolie has occured in my vision.  Due to the constant BFROE bitching, everytime i see someone type BEFORE (in caps) I see BFROE.

Make sure the people at the funny farm take your shoelaces.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Ganko_06
Laughter with an S
+167|6647|Camoran's Paradise
I think he's kookoo for Coco Puffs.
Or partially dyslexic.  One or the other.
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6684|Canada

ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ wrote:

whatever all that babble was about.. so what if someone is better than you and thinks the roe serves its purpose
good for them, that's a different game style
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6754|Toronto, ON
No rules.
Alpha as fuck.
CloakedStarship
+76|6567

Cbass wrote:

CloakedStarship wrote:

Make sure the people at the funny farm take your shoelaces.
agreed

N)!(NDarkDragon wrote:

Its hardly any of my business what anyone wants to do. Personally I like to join servers where people actually just play not statpad and if im the best player on the server i get my gay little golden star not to be robbed by some fruit sitting on the outside of the map paddling. Im not one for ranking and being top 10 but if I was i wouldnt much like me earning my points the hard way whilst folks sit on k/p servers racking up points 10x's faster. As far as I know this is accomplished by the ROE.

If he wants to k/p I'd suggest doing it unranked. Ife he simply "plays for fun" then he really shouldn't give a shit if his stats get reset especially since his stats are reflected on playing on servers with illegal rules. Thats what cracks me up about the ROE whining kiddies. Worst case scenario is you lose your priceless irreplaceable stats. Firstly something that holds no value espcially when you cheat to get them secondly being the lighthearted fun loving carefree type player its definately a contradiction freaking out and crying and whining caling folks nazi if they could take away soemthing so meaningless.

Thats probably at the heart of it. The kiddies who join k/p servers and pad whenever possible want the little digital numbers to be higher and if they lose that its crybaby time. Much like that |top| fruits with his crying sig, hes the real titbaby so sad about his tragic loss of statistics.
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6684|Canada
how is killing people with a pistol any different from an assault rifle?  I don't run around kill reviving and whoring points (padding) the way some do,  I don't 'whore points at the corner of a map'  I run into the middle and start shooting just like in any other server.  Just because it happens to be outside your beloved ROE. I just use the pistol: that's it.  I use it in regular servers too.  I'm not concerned with points.  If I get reset, you might as well reset the top 100 pistol users too because *newsflash*  we like to use pistols.  *$^%$&%%& or whatever your name is, sounds like you're 'crying' because someone accomplished something in a list of other people trying to accomplish the same thing.  Go ahead and be a dick, I'll come find you and show you how much using the pistol is 'statpadding' (in a regular server) just because noone uses it.  Really.  Who cares.  I admit my stats are not comparable to yours.  They are, however, comparable to other pistol users.  That's all I care about.  What's your problem?  As for my sig, yeah I am proud at having made the top of the list.  And that list is all 'statpadders' right so who fucking cares?  Sounds like you're more concerned with numbers than I am since you're envious of my "10x" better numbers.  I told you.  It means nothing, I play a different kind of game, and if I get reset, people will still know who I am, and I'll go back to playing with a pistol.  If you follow the ROE then good for you.  I agree with most of it, except the part that says you can't have infantry only combat.  Why?  Who cares?  And if you do, it;'s probably because over 50% of your kills come from vehicles.  To each his own.  I'm done.
Get off my dak.

"where people actually play not just stat pad"   please tell me your bf2 name so I can join a server with you and prove there is a difference.  I do not stat pad, hack or go in the hotel like so many others.  I don't drop 500 humvees, I don't alleycamp in an apc ( how is that skill related when pistol is not???), I don't get in groups and spam points.  I go in, shoot a bunch, get some kills, and then die, just like you.

The only thing that pisses me off about the notion of being reset is losing the 705 hours and a year I spent playing.  I'd be downright pissed over that, not over numbers.

You wanna call me a 'titbaby' then use my name, coward.

Last edited by Spumantiii (2006-08-08 16:44:07)

_The.Don_05
Im super serial
+58|6585|England
Arrrrrggghhhhh
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6629|Los Angeles, California, US.
Z0mg Traumatized, Suez......
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
CloakedStarship
+76|6567
Wow, i posted something i thought was disturbingley humorous.. how the hell did this turn into a flaming session?  This needs a close.
EVIL_STYX
TANK WHORE
+62|6684|FIVE RIVERS OF HELL

CloakedStarship wrote:

Wow, i posted something i thought was disturbingley humorous.. how the hell did this turn into a flaming session?  This needs a close.
It's Spumantiii, he thinks he knows it all but actually, he knows less then nothing!

About the ROE the rules are in place for a reason, and people like Spumantiii would be that reason! How are you supposed to tell the MEN who earned those shiny pieces of glory the way your supposed to in full combat, from the little TITBABY's like Spumantiii. Also, don't believe a word Spumantiii has to say about he does not spam the medic on Karkand K/P servers that is all he does is STAT PADD!

EVIL_STYX OUT!!!

Last edited by EVIL_STYX (2006-08-08 21:01:40)

Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6684|Canada
funny because I use only support in those servers...  And as ROE goes EVIL_STINKS there only plays on high points servers so stfu.  "real men"  who earn shiny bits of metal.  Grow up ffs.  Medals have fuck all to do with this anyway since I got all of mine before going to those servers 3 months ago.  The above douchebag can't even spell let alone compose an argument, and if he doesn't like it he calls you a liar.  Hardly credible.  I brought good points forward.  And you can look, I have used support only for pistol servers.  Stat padding my ass, it's just combat without stupid whoring vehicles.  I'm bored sick of that.  The fast action of infantry only combat in this game is second to none.  Go to hell you inbred fool.
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6684|Canada
like I said, you go compare yourself to other self proclaimed tank-whores and leave me to my pistols: I compare with other pistol players.

BTW did I stat pad to get twice as good as you using armor (your best # there STINKS)
no I'm better than you at your own game you just have a tiny hoss, and jump at a chance to ruin someone with a better handle than you.  Your numbers blow a goat anyway there, smalls, keep on praying to the gods of bf2roe and hope you can emerge with one of 2 things:

some skil,
or a guy who's better than you out of the way because he spent less time in a tank.

Last edited by Spumantiii (2006-08-08 23:00:40)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard