Brasso
+1,549|6632

Des.Kmal wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

I hate people who say WTF instead of What the fuck.
wtf

lol funny
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Dusk_X2
+6|6692|Kansas

jsnipy wrote:

MECtallica wrote:

I ****ing hate, I swear, either type it or fully say it, saying GG over a mic is so retarded, anyone else think so?
I never hear the voices since its kills the atmosphere for me ... but yeah saying "GG" is geeeeey!
---------AND.....

howler_27 wrote:

loonitic wrote:

I hate people that take the game to seriously over VOIP, thinking that they are actually in a real war
If I'm Squad commander, I'll say whatever needs to be said to motivate the squad members in VOIP.  They get the sense that I mean business and want to win the game in a swift, methodical order.  If they don't like Voip or teamwork, they'll be sent packin'.  However, from what I've found, it usually gels the squad, and they work thier kits much better.  Hell, last night we had a 750+ squad score on a 32 player server.  No padding.  just a whole lot of fast footwork, and flag capping.  We rolled throughout Shaquri bringing death to any squad or loaner who crossed our path.  Friggin' awesome night of carnage!
jsnipy and loonitic = SMURFS

howler_27 = dude where do you play and can I be on your squad!!

https://img114.imageshack.us/img114/1952/dogduskrl9.jpg
Defiance
+438|6672

PBAsydney wrote:

I like to get realistic through VOIP and act all tactical My imagination is way too big some say.
If it works and your squad owns, then be all tactical if you want.

When my clanmates hop on a pub and in a new round, all get on the same team on warlord we completly kick ass in the palace because we do things right.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6579|Florida

Cbass wrote:

gg isn't that bad, it would be worse if they actually said "lol" rather than laughing into the mic.
ha ha, that would be pretty funny to me really lol....lol..................L O L.  GG would get annoying, I guess its a good thing I dont use VoIP
AlexDiasTeixeira
+2|6772|Netherlands, The - Rotterdam
I even find typing LOL ROFLMAO etc, very retarded... saying it ... even more
Des.Kmal
+917|6619|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

haffeysucks wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

I hate people who say WTF instead of What the fuck.
wtf

lol funny
i detect sarcasm there. idk y.

lol
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
DemonMonkey
+17|6500|Michigan
I hate posting things in the wrong area...

er.. uhmm... No I do not care what people say over VOIP, as long as it is related to the game.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6699

GhostStalker0 wrote:

I hate it when they say GG and its an unfair game with unbalanced teams as in 5 vs 11...
When we were populating the BF2s server on karkand, it was 9 - 3. Guess who won.
Houie
+0|6483|Texas, USA
I dont think its bad at all... Its two words...
137twozerosniper
+57|6566|UK
why does it matter omfg u people find any to complane about
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6536|Valhalla

Dusk_X2 wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

MECtallica wrote:

I ****ing hate, I swear, either type it or fully say it, saying GG over a mic is so retarded, anyone else think so?
I never hear the voices since its kills the atmosphere for me ... but yeah saying "GG" is geeeeey!
---------AND.....

howler_27 wrote:

loonitic wrote:

I hate people that take the game to seriously over VOIP, thinking that they are actually in a real war
If I'm Squad commander, I'll say whatever needs to be said to motivate the squad members in VOIP.  They get the sense that I mean business and want to win the game in a swift, methodical order.  If they don't like Voip or teamwork, they'll be sent packin'.  However, from what I've found, it usually gels the squad, and they work thier kits much better.  Hell, last night we had a 750+ squad score on a 32 player server.  No padding.  just a whole lot of fast footwork, and flag capping.  We rolled throughout Shaquri bringing death to any squad or loaner who crossed our path.  Friggin' awesome night of carnage!
jsnipy and loonitic = SMURFS

howler_27 = dude where do you play and can I be on your squad!!

Fucking smurf WTF u on about I’m all about team play (unless I’m in a jet then its all me ). I just get pissed that people take a game a so fucking seriously, its not life or death that you win

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/1952/dogduskrl9.jpg
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6488|Melbourne

[voip] Lol [/voip]
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Phrozenbot
+632|6617|do not disturb

Defiance wrote:

Personally, I like nubcakes and roffels. Sounds like patato chips...roffels...heh...
That was too cute Defiance!
Disodium
+13|6515|Sydney
GG spammers remind me of the 15y/o's that populate CS.

Must say it doesnt happen that often in my experiences on BF2 in aus (thank god they disabled chat at end of rounds this stops most i bet).
But into the new round often on a close game (2-0 or similar) a GG or a Good game guys maybe said and that doesnt bother me but after every round, yeah just reminds me of the above and is anouying and destroys the meaning of it.
They should prolly just change the end of the round on CS with large bold text that says GG.
Mudguts
+1|6493

AlexDiasTeixeira wrote:

I even find typing LOL ROFLMAO etc, very retarded... saying it ... even more
Thankyou!

I can't believe people would say 'gee gee' when its the same amount of syllables as 'good game' anyway!?

And now you're telling me saying 'lol' comes more naturally to some than actually laughing!?!? now I'm worried.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard