MECtallica
+73|6475|jalalabad
I ****ing hate, I swear, either type it or fully say it, saying GG over a mic is so retarded, anyone else think so?
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.
I wouldn't know.
Would be funny i guess.
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

MECtallica wrote:

I ****ing hate, I swear, either type it or fully say it, saying GG over a mic is so retarded, anyone else think so?
I never hear the voices since its kills the atmosphere for me ... but yeah saying "GG" is geeeeey!
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6665|Howell, Mi USA
gg isn't that bad, it would be worse if they actually said "lol" rather than laughing into the mic.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6641|The Netherlands

Cbass wrote:

gg isn't that bad, it would be worse if they actually said "lol" rather than laughing into the mic.
Maybe, but 'Lol' is also just a Dutch word witch would translate to 'Fun', so that word could be used.
Special_ops_3
Dolphin Diver
+37|6480|The Sky
Yes very annoying. But I always use WTF Mate.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6505|Valhalla
I hate people that take the game to seriously over VOIP, thinking that they are actually in a real war
GhostStalker0
I like pie
+29|6449|San Diego, CA
I hate it when they say GG and its an unfair game with unbalanced teams as in 5 vs 11...
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6679|th3 unkn0wn

loonitic wrote:

I hate people that take the game to seriously over VOIP, thinking that they are actually in a real war
But they are
Use0fWeapons
Get repairs here
+60|6504|Doncaster - UK
i actually used lol in a conversation.  I now officially hate myself. 
GG is a bit lame i suppose.  worse than lol, at least that flows like a word.  I mean, how exactly do you say GG?
Gee Gee?   or Gh Gh, and sound like your chocking?
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6613|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

Use0fWeapons wrote:

i actually used lol in a conversation.  I now officially hate myself. 
GG is a bit lame i suppose.  worse than lol, at least that flows like a word.  I mean, how exactly do you say GG?
Gee Gee?   or Gh Gh, and sound like your chocking?
first one.
Use0fWeapons
Get repairs here
+60|6504|Doncaster - UK
hmm, so its some type of horse impression. 

(that might be an English reference, they are sometimes known as Gee gees over here, and i hate it. I have know idea how that came about)

I don't get it, if your being 'nice' enough to say it, why be lazy.  use words, you did get a mic after all.
howler_27
+90|6658

loonitic wrote:

If I'm Squad commander, I'll say whatever needs to be said to motivate the squad members in VOIP.  They get the sense that I mean business and want to win the game in a swift, methodical order.  If they don't like Voip or teamwork, they'll be sent packin'.  However, from what I've found, it usually gels the squad, and they work thier kits much better.  Hell, last night we had a 750+ squad score on a 32 player server.  No padding.  just a whole lot of fast footwork, and flag capping.  We rolled throughout Shaquri bringing death to any squad or loaner who crossed our path.  Friggin' awesome night of carnage!
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6666|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
i always say GG in squad over voip, but i say Good Game, just good sportsmanship imo
Des.Kmal
+917|6589|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
they cant be arsed to say good game?
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6665|The Ville

Cbass wrote:

I had to stop myself for saying that ounce. hahhahah
Des.Kmal

Obiwan wrote:

Cbass wrote:

I had to stop myself for saying that ounce. hahhahah
notice he said hahahaha not lol... while typing.
Defiance
+438|6642

Who cares? Seriously, why the hell does it matter if they say GG or not?

LOL is retarded because there's a verbal action associated with it, but GG is a statement that can be said any number of ways and it doesn't matter which way it's said.

Like noob or rofl. Personally, I like nubcakes and roffels. Sounds like patato chips...roffels...heh...
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6814|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Doubleyou, tee, eff, eh?
Des.Kmal

Defiance wrote:

Who cares? Seriously, why the hell does it matter if they say GG or not?

LOL is retarded because there's a verbal action associated with it, but GG is a statement that can be said any number of ways and it doesn't matter which way it's said.

Like noob or rofl. Personally, I like nubcakes and roffels. Sounds like patato chips...roffels...heh...

oh the irony and the acute sense of 'im a dumb fuck"

jk, lol
Brasso
+1,549|6601

I hate people who say WTF instead of What the fuck.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Des.Kmal

haffeysucks wrote:

I hate people who say WTF instead of What the fuck.
wtf

INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6650|Denver, CO
i say 55555555555555+++++++
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6450|Vancouver, USA

loonitic wrote:

Right on the dot.  I hate it when I join a squad that has a bunch of idiots who cuss and through temper-tantroms.  It is just a game people, if you loose or get killed, it is not the end of the world.  +1 for you.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6814|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I like to get realistic through VOIP and act all tactical My imagination is way too big some say.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard