kranky
+1|6852|uk
i call my self a noob when i make a mistake in the real world get over it . its only a word
Turtle
+7|6816|Boulder, CO

Jeckelcopy wrote:

Well, my worst thing: people who hang in front of your plane, waiting for you to run over them, just because they didn't get the plane, they are such a**holes since they didn't get a vehicle, then they punish (if it's activated)
I hate those ppl sooo much. If there's one tk fix I would like to see, it would be roadkills on your own strip. Aside from the assholes that just want to get you kicked so they can have the jet there are also a plethora of total morons that drive vehicles/choppers across the runways in front of a jet in full throttle. Seriously ppl, look twice before you cross the street, or better yet, LOOK AT YOUR DAMN COMPASS.

Last edited by Turtle (2005-11-07 11:55:28)

Jeckelcopy
Ach du Sheisse!!!!
+2|6818

Turtle wrote:

Jeckelcopy wrote:

Well, my worst thing: people who hang in front of your plane, waiting for you to run over them, just because they didn't get the plane, they are such a**holes since they didn't get a vehicle, then they punish (if it's activated)
I hate those ppl sooo much. If there's one tk fix I would like to see, it would be roadkills on your own strip. Aside from the assholes that just want to get you kicked so they can have the jet there are also a plethora of total morons that drive vehicles/choppers across the runways in front of a jet in full throttle. Seriously ppl, look twice before you cross the street, or better yet, LOOK AT YOUR DAMN COMPASS.
They wont, I can slightly understand not looking at the compass, yet if they see it, the only reason is to punish you....
Damn them!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard