Heffty
+9|6783|Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Everytime I start up my game after the lady says.."welcome to duty" and I click login; I get loaded up into some random map rather than being taken to the lobby where I can choose servers or my BFHQ. Maybe this is a stupid question and I have overlooked checking or unchecking some option...but is there anyway not to be taken into that map everytime, and rather be sent directly to the lobby?
elmer1082
To The Front
+4|6771|Columbus, Indiana
Look at the shortcut on your desktop do you have 2 icons. 1 says "Play BF2 Online Now" and a second which just says "Battle field 2". If you right click on the shortcut the 1st one looks like this....
"C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\BF2.exe" +playNow 1 +menu 1 +fullscreen 1.
And the second one says....
"C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\BF2.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 1.
Notice in the first one it has +playNow in the line that puts you in a random game.
hope I explained this ok.

cya on the Battlefield
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6778

playnow doesn't even work for me lol. spends twenty hours before it finds a server. One that filled nineteen hours ago.
Heffty
+9|6783|Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I think I deleted one of them, the one that you tell me I should be looking for. Is there any way I can get it back? Thanks.
pfcilng
+0|6782|Northern Illinois University
It should be in the EA tab in the program taskbar windows thing.
||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6796
or just go into the game folder and create a shortcut to the bf2.exe (or whatever the game executable is labeled) and move it to your desktop
MatRx9
Carpe Noctem
+1|6808
Or just open and close your CD/DVD tray and let the autorun menu load.
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6773|Vienna, Austria
Or just take out the +playNow 1 of the program path in your shortcut
thinner44
+1|6825
or... there's lots of 'ors' on here .... when it starts to load the random map, hit esc, that soon stops it in its tracks and you can then select, where, when and who

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard