skootercvhs
Has anybody seen my foot?
+2|6479|Houston, Texas
its easy to get 44 kills on warlord, just parachute rape the sas
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6599|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

play warlord, if each team has one base in the palace, just nade spam or claymore suicide, easy to get a ton of kills, especially if your insurgents, cus they have ak101 and rpk
Remember if you Claymore suicide.  Do it on Speedygameserver and leave them in front of your spawns.
howler_27
+90|6695
Warlord FTW!!!!  Last night, I played a 20 person server as a medic, and DESTROYED ALL WHO CAME BEFORE ME.  When the dust settled, I hasd 234 points and 76 kills.  Either I was on point, or the other team sucked terribly.  In any case, it was carnage.  The requirements are just fine.  Hell, I got my vet  Support the game before it on the first try.  Too bad I didn't have my accumulated hours to qualify for expert, lol.
comet241
+164|6773|Normal, IL
its high for a reason. youve put in a hundred hours with the kit, they figure you're pretty good with it. but its the final badge in the series, so they want it to be a challenge.... i like it personally. it is a challenge
poo pickles
+0|6638
justgotmy SF expert medic combat last night (as well as the vanilla medic combat). joined a server early on in the battle and raged with a tank for a bit before doing the 'palace shuffle'. the kills dried up severely towards the end and 'choke' was on my mind. got the 44th kill with only about 15 tickets left. 45 kills and 19 deaths. i earned that sucker. only spec ops and AT to go for sharpshooter.
i HATE the time requirements. i have taken to idling before leaving work and before going to sleep. even another 15 minutes down the road is helpful. if i ca nget 44 kills RIGHT NOW, that should be enough to demonstrate 'expert' ability.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6542|Edmonton Alberta
warlord 63 size map 10-20 players hopefully huge warlord fight that takes forever...... i have easily racked up 50 kills on warlord in one round groundpounding in the palace
howler_27
+90|6695

poo pickles wrote:

justgotmy SF expert medic combat last night (as well as the vanilla medic combat). joined a server early on in the battle and raged with a tank for a bit before doing the 'palace shuffle'. the kills dried up severely towards the end and 'choke' was on my mind. got the 44th kill with only about 15 tickets left. 45 kills and 19 deaths. i earned that sucker. only spec ops and AT to go for sharpshooter.
i HATE the time requirements. i have taken to idling before leaving work and before going to sleep. even another 15 minutes down the road is helpful. if i ca nget 44 kills RIGHT NOW, that should be enough to demonstrate 'expert' ability.
44 kills should prove it, but it's currently not the rules. As for "taken to idling" I pretty much consider that blatant stat padding in my book.  Even though your not making points, your still quickening the time required to get a certain goal.  Nuff said. 

As for amror on warlord, I stay away from them for three reasons.  1 Armor Whores piss me off, 2 I myself hate using armor for the principal of it(even through I need 100 hrs to get the medal), 3 ground pounding is much more effective in weeding out the little bastards hiding in corners and tight areas.   

Played again last night 214 points, and some 40 + kills.
basetballjones
+30|6756
Warlord, Ghost Town, and Gator for badges

the rest are for putting in time towards medals.  And it is really not hard to kill 44 players if you keep your ass moving.  I have left warlord with 68 but average about 50 for that map... and I suck

unless I whore out my APC, giggity!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard