MatRx9
Carpe Noctem
+1|6789
For those of you that have been playing a while and have pretty much “seen it all” what type of kill gives you the most satisfaction.

For me it has to be killing a spec ops after he’s placed his c4 on a friendly tank or commander asset and right before he’s had the chance to blow it.  I can just hear them yelling "Damn you MatRx9!!! Damn you to hell!!!"  That makes me feel good

Runner up would be knifing a commander who was busy looking at his commander screen.  “Ohhh, what happened???”
stefano74
+0|6784|Modena - Italy
mine is surely to kill with C4 a tank who is thinking to kill me before blowing him up ...

LOL
MatRx9
Carpe Noctem
+1|6789

stefano74 wrote:

mine is surely to kill with C4 a tank who is thinking to kill me before blowing him up ...

LOL
I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for you Stefano!!!
sask
+0|6745
i just love placing c4 on an enemy jet, and blow it to hell while in midair, I can just imagine him saying OMFGLIKEWTFC4ONAIR??!?!

Last edited by sask (2005-11-04 05:59:01)

stefano74
+0|6784|Modena - Italy

MatRx9 wrote:

stefano74 wrote:

LOL
I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for you Stefano!!!
Well, to be honest im not so skilled using C4 against tanks .. it will be not very hard hitting me

I also find very funny placing C4 under vehicles and blow them up when full of enemies ... something similar of what sask already wrote ..

PS knife an honest commander who is doing his job is not fair lol
M90Medic
Wiki Contributor
+2|6750|Medicland, sthlm

The Defib kill. I nabbed my first defib kill last night, w00t!
On the other hand, people have defibbed me to death 16 times...
Nagarond.Damminson
+16|6753
helicopter whores who are just sitting around your base and strafing all the infantry.... nothing like blowing them out of the sky.

Pretty much anyone who is extremely 1 dimensional (tank whores, bomber whores, jet whores, chopper whores, grenade tube).

Its just gratifying to blow those kind of people up
Echovirus
+0|6745
2 quickly placed headshots with the pistol
Rick_Biessman
+4|6773|Germany
Shooting ladder crawlers with whatever.
Simply line up and shoot, you've enough time.
No revive
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6778|The Hague, Holland
When somebody just spended 2 entire clips on you and you walk up to the them and knife them
Doesnt happen to often tho..
Kommando
+0|6748|Brisbane Australia
sneaky knife kills.

where some poor support or sniper is lying in the grass and never hears you run up behind them and plunge a knife between their 3rd and 4th cervical vertebrae.

next to that, long range Anti tank kills.
MatRx9
Carpe Noctem
+1|6789

Kommando wrote:

next to that, long range Anti tank kills.
mmmmmmm, long range anti tank... good one.
bgthigfist
+0|6801
My most gratifying kill.  Well, I was playing FuShee Pass.  Had spawned in as a Marine sniper and grabbed an APC from our back base.  Drove to the nearest flag. Some Chinese guys had already capped it (heli transport) and blasted me with ERYX.  I saw the guy drop behind the wall to reload.  My APC was about to blow, so I bailed out, jumped over the wall and took out my knife.  I wish I had taken a screenshot.  The guy was crawling away from me, so I knifed him in the ass.  His buddy then came around the corner with his ERYX out and saw me.  While he was switching to his DAO, I jumped up, sprinted, and knifed him in the throat.  I hardly have any knife kills, which made it VERY SATISFYING.
Tyshalle83
+1|6748|Raleigh, NC
For me, and I'm a noob but still, it's when you've taken up perch in a high tower or crane or something as a sniper, and you're just sitting around waiting for a victim, only to find that some guy is going to take the base you're at inside a tank. I've had this happen a few times where they'll sit there in the tank, and as soon as the flag changes from my flag to neutral, they'll jump out of their damaged tank and head for an APC or something similar. On their way to the APC, you've only got about 3 seconds to snipe them, and it's pretty much gotta be a head shot, but when you take them out before they get to their next vehicle, and then you're able to just jump off your perch and parachute back down to the still neutral base, and reclaim it for your team. Ah... doesn't happen very often, but it's very satisfying.

The other is planting charges on a bridge and just waiting for a caravan of enemy soldiers to cross it so that you can blow them all to hell with the bridge.
thinner44
+1|6805
Sniping the same guy time after time as he runs for the same heli.... I mean, after 3 deaths you'd have a look around... nope, so he got sniped 4 times on the trot and I was killed by my very own enemy arty, I felt so proud
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6758

The most gratifying kill of all, is taking down a plane that is carrier raping you with Anti-Air gun. Guy did a pass at me, ALMOST destroyed the aa, but I managed to land every single shot on this ass and finally finished it off with a missle that actually hit. I felt like I had just saved my entire team from a bad time, and I just felt all warm and fuzzy inside. Not very often you get those AA kills.
ayb
+0|6750|Orlando, FL
killing a guy, then watching a medic run sometimes right past you to revive him only to kill him again along with the oblivious medic. once i did this and a second medic ran up and revived them. i killed the same guy 3 times in about 4 seconds, almost got labelled a stat padder and booted. luckily one of the server admins happened to be commander and watched the whole thing. he was cracking up on voip.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6759

confronting around 200 people face to face, them with their assualt rifles and shotguns, you with defribs.
and getting the kills almost every time.
SargeX_au
+29|6748
When its your tank vs a soldier (besides AT) in a big open space and watchn them helplessly try to jump around and not knowing what to do... then i just road kill them after sitting there for about 10 seconds.

LOL its always funny when a sniper runs at my tank with a knife.

Last edited by SargeX_au (2005-11-27 07:57:09)

Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6782
Having a tank try to run you over while you planted C4 on it.  The driver tries to run you down, but because you lie down it goes right over you allowing a quick escape.  BOOM!
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6726|Uhh... erm...
Sneaking up behind a Jackhammer-toting Engie with defibs... he will be EXTREMELY humiliated...
Legend888
+0|6735
LOL. My fav kill is when some one slots you and leaves you for dead, then a medic runs up and revives you... and you pop a cap in your killers ass as hes running away from you!
Musicman
+1|6733
Shooting down a Heli with a loong range tank shoot
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6840|Germany / Saxony
I love doing sniper kills, when the enemy is in fast moving vehicles...
Yesterday in SF I shot someone off such a quad while he was driving at full speed...
He probably thought: "What the hell????"
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6723|Germany

Place a supplybox next to the enemy and let your arty fire immediately.
These stupid guys who can not imagine that a box placed by the enemy commander could be a trap have to be punished. (But warn your team!!!)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard