lanky_1991
+12|6491
i am lanky_1991 on bf2 and i cant seem to get good at it, can some higher ranks give me some tips or hints as how to get any better.
Axon
Jet Whore
+107|6499
Look in 'Featured Posts' section.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6563|Southampton, UK

Patience.
Good Reactions.
Hand eye Coordination
Intelligence.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6567|Area 51

knightnufer wrote:

Patience.
Good Reactions.
Hand eye Coordination
Intelligence.
What he said Teamwork also helps you improve your ''skills'' in BF2

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2006-08-06 06:53:17)

Aust1mh
+23|6570|Sydney, Australia
Shoot the bad guys and don't get shot.... we were all nOObs once, keep at it.
lanky_1991
+12|6491
kool thanks guys, if anyone else has anything to say then come on i would like to know, thanks
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6560|Hungary
Playing...and reading forums....."Practice makes the master"
Slam
+74|6637
practice
SargeX_au
+29|6754
throw nades everywhere
naightknifar
Served and Out

SargeX_au wrote:

throw nades everywhere
rofl.
Yeah that, and if you see an enemy fire your gun into the ari jumping about,
trying to scare them off.
vassili
+66|6525
follow your squad leader around just see what he does see where he goes etc
Godhatch
+5|6611
well to be honest you've only been playing 28 hours, your still a beginner so you just need to stick at it and pick up your own style and get used to the feel of the controls more and the sensitivity of your mouse etc.
lanky_1991
+12|6491
ok cool thanks guys, nice advice, keep posting though.

could someone please give me some karma as well, it would be appreciated, thanks
naightknifar
Served and Out

If i could i'd -1 you , just for saying that.
Karma whore.
Dusk_X2
+6|6693|Kansas
I have a tip for you that I have not seen thrown about in these forums much. Its especially for the new guys too!! If you are running around on foot or in a vehicle... DON"T SHOOT AT THE TANKS UNLESS YOU HAVE AN ANTI-TANK KIT AND ARE EMPLOYING THE ROCKET COMPONENT OF THAT KIT!!!! I have been in a lot of rounds in armor when some clown will start to unload on me with his pkm, or shotgun, or pistol! Its called giving away your position and drawing fire from the tank whore. And to me when I'm in armor, its like candy! Free kill, no uav or spot needed. What are those troopers on? You can not do any damage to armor with machine gun fire or less, me and my kid checked, so don't do it. And if you jump in the gunner seat of a helicoptor and the piolet lines you up for a sweet tv missle shot at the back of a retreating tank USE THE TV MISSLE, not the gattling guns. Dude did that to me and the tanks all like 'huh, ...(spins turrent..BAMMMM!!)) MUTHA$*^*&#$. So thats my tip. Use the appropriate equipment for the job, and also one my friend came up with... use all the kits to get at least your basic badges and then go for your vet badges. He says it helps him know what the capabilities of his foes are when they have a different kit. Good luck dude!
Storgie
how about this thread for whiners
+15|6577|federal way washington
do not, i repeat, do not do what i started out doing, running out in the open and shooting everywhere

you are an easy target and draw too much attention to yourself, after over 1,000 hrs in the game i am starting to learn that myself
PASSUBY
+30|6634|Louisiana
I think one of the biggest things that helped me at first was, get in a squad and follow them.You learn from watching! Medic to me was the best kit to use when first starting.
Chorcai
+49|6650|Ireland
With 28 hr I take it you have no unlocks ? Heres my tip pick up other kits, lets say your a medic then try to get either Ak101 or the G36E. But you could just pick up whatever kit is lyin about .
tool03
+5|6528|Japan Owki
Just keep playing and most of all find your style or what ever works for you.
e-i-u-benjamin
WoeKoeMakaLaLaLoekieWaWa
+40|6761|The Netherlands
DONT GIVE HIM TIPS

we need noobs on bf2 for easy kills LOL
Kenthar
Resident Dragon Fanatic
+21|6548
Make it a goal to get at least 15 hours on all the kits, and at least another 15 hours commanding - really and seriously commanding. It'll help.
Stalker-NSDQ
SOUL * REAPER
+24|6556|Germany
Just play the game ! and it will come all by itself !
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718
be me
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Scr0k
A clown killed my dad
+47|6517|Alabama
Try following a good squad around, also try proning while shooting.
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
+81|6747|I'm not sure.... Buts its dark
Don't run into a building that maybe over running with bods.
Don't bunch up
Join a squad that uses team work (if they still exist)
Choose one kit and stick with it untill you become more compatent...Try medic for abit, at least then you can heal yourself.
When firing your weapon use controled burst and bring said weapon to the aim.
When reloading take cover.
Try not to sky line or expose yourself.... i.e running along the top of a hill, with no cover.
Try and keep a tactical bound from any AFV's unless getting a lift as they attract unwanted fire.
If driving a vehicle and a Heli or plane attacks you, drive straight at them as theres less chance of being killed straight away.

can''t think of anything else.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard