DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6649|Finland

Choclot wrote:

Loud Loud Noises!!!

Insert unnecessary amount of empty rows here

I Done Some Thing Funny, Give Me Karmaaaaaa!!
What?
I need around tree fiddy.
[AD]will_young[G36E]
spreader of the herpies
+33|6548|Down under, melbourne

Linus wrote:

what a horrible horrible horrible horrible horribly written game..

Ive spent all day trying to figure out why my game keeps crashing..

and then after formatting, reinstalling windows, bf2, sf pack, and patch..

here is what happens the first game I play..

JOIN NOW....crash.... reload.... JOIN NOW...get in but no unlocks..
logout..reconnect.....JOIN NOW....crash...reload...JOIN NOW... 'error msg saying server
does not allow modified content...'   huh?? wtf..  try again..same...try another server...
same thing..   exit game.... reload game... JOIN NOW...crash...reload...JOIN NOW..
'modified content error..' again.

what a total disgrace this game is.. I have 5 pcs.. all amd/64 with 3gb memory minimum
and the weakest video card is a ati 1600/512 pci-e.

I have literally hundreds of games on my shelves.. all the latest..some older, some newer..
all of them work flawlessly..very very very few bugs..  BF2 on the other hand is a total cluster-fuck.

Its not cutting edge...its nothing fancy folks.. the graphics are way worse than some of the newer titles
out there.. the game engine is a FAILURE.  The programming team of DICE are fools who couldnt tie
a shoe lace.. They never fix anything... they keep adding more buggy code and stupid aspects of
game play every patch..  They should bundle xfire, teamspeak and YIM with every box because thats
the only way youre gonna find your buddies on this game.. (except for this sites leaderboard..KUDOS.)

The gamestop store I bought my BF2 copy from said they have had 69 returns of BF2 out of
212 copies sold.  That says it all folks.. A group of individuals have started a class action suit
against EA and DICE for falsely advertsing system requirements.. selling faulty and defecting
product.. and misleading advertising.. They have over 200 signatures and are about to file in
Shelby County, Tenn.   The legal fees will be free of charge as the initial complaintant is a lawyer
himself and has offered his services for free.   I am joining this lawsuit tomorrow, and returning my
game for a full refund.

Before the last "patch" My game worked decently.. crash was rare.. maybe 1 out of 50 games.. since
the patch it crashes 9/10 times.. I had to cancel the server I was running because I couldnt even
get in it to admin it myself..

If you would like to add your name to the lawsuit, please msg me.. We have already obtained 89
signatures here locally by ourselves.. if there is that many in my small town, just think of how wide
spread the problems are in nationwide and worldwide sales.

If it works for you, fine, flame on, I dont care, actually it worked for me for a long while also..
but since the patch, my bf2 disk is a useless coaster..   If I install it fresh, and do not patch, I
am able to play flawlessly on a handful of servers that have not patched.. but once patched, no go.

-edit, I have already obtained 9 responses asking to be added to the complaint. Please bear with me
as it is not in my control, and I will be forwarding your information to the appropriate site.
5 computers.. fucking hell mate chuck us one
DeepSkysUrGe
+28|6453|Jax, Fl
It might be poorly written but i'd like to see any other game developer do the exact same thing better.
SgtMurphy
+11|6558

DeepSkysUrGe wrote:

It might be poorly written but i'd like to see any other game developer do the exact same thing better.
hahahhahahahah!!! why would anyone WANT to do it exactly the same way ??

ok, ok, the game is fun at times, especially in no-tard mode.. meaning, if you get a good
map without 4 retards spamming the jet bombs and chopper minigun and capping flags from
the air.... but thats rare, perhaps 1 out of 10 games. 

BF2 is honestly the greatest game that ever wasnt, imo.
DeepSkysUrGe
+28|6453|Jax, Fl

SgtMurphy wrote:

DeepSkysUrGe wrote:

hahahhahahahah!!! why would anyone WANT to do it exactly the same way ??

ok, ok, the game is fun at times, especially in no-tard mode.. meaning, if you get a good
map without 4 retards spamming the jet bombs and chopper minigun and capping flags from
the air.... but thats rare, perhaps 1 out of 10 games. 

BF2 is honestly the greatest game that ever wasnt, imo.
I guess its a matter of opinion.  Beats the shit out of any other MP game i've ever played, IMO.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard