THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6785|AUS, Canberra
got all the way to download then it said file was missing from server!
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6848

the_heart_attack wrote:

got all the way to download then it said file was missing from server!
omg.. lol.. wtf.
THA
+609|6785|AUS, Canberra
i statred again as i noticed it says you have to download the file within 5 mins of it being ready, god dam that makes it hard to go do anything else!!

just watched it, im impressed i must say, now im gona have to go do it, but the soundtrack kicked ass

Last edited by the_heart_attack (2005-11-05 14:10:28)

=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6848

the_heart_attack wrote:

i statred again as i noticed it says you have to download the file within 5 mins of it being ready, god dam that makes it hard to go do anything else!!

just watched it, im impressed i must say, now im gona have to go do it, but the soundtrack kicked ass

You liked the song? That's The Showdown... they are freakin awesome.
THA
+609|6785|AUS, Canberra
yeh id downlaod it but lime wire has shagged itself out somehow and wont work..
BladeRunner
+5|6763|UK
I was trying this last night...get a little distance from the target...aim 2 inches left...then jump seats. I managed to hit a jet on an aircraft carrier once.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6848

BladeRunner wrote:

I was trying this last night...get a little distance from the target...aim 2 inches left...then jump seats. I managed to hit a jet on an aircraft carrier once.
once you get used to it.. things like wepaon mounts and tanks and ground vehicles aren't too hard.. but it gets hard when fighting another chopper when he has a gunner and crap...
THA
+609|6785|AUS, Canberra

the_heart_attack wrote:

good luck, as soon as you switch the chopper acts alomost like in real life....no ones controling the yaw so it spins out of control...
after some mucking around i realise how its possible, see before i tried it i thought the missile would be uncontrolable but once you fire it you stay on the line its taking so even though the chopper is spinning out of control the veiw through the tv is still right on target...
HuntingHawk
+0|6762
ive got to lern this heli trick it sounds cool

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard